Omega Unit: Origins - Haywire

Discuss "Omega Unit" and other stories with Firstborn!

Omega Unit: Origins - Haywire

Postby FirstBorn » August 11th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Hello everyone!

I go by the name "FirstBorn" and I'm new here at McComix. How's it going? Doc Robo was kind enough to extend a hand and a bit of digital space for me to proudly present my original introduction to the OMEGA UNIT. The O.U. is a government sponsored group of super powered heroines located somewhere in the middle of the continental U.S. and this story will (eventually) introduce you to one of the central characters of that group. But before we can explore the adventures of the O.U. I feel like we should get to know where some of those characters came from.

And so, without further ado... Allow me to unveil Omega Unit: Origins- Haywire Chapter 1
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=31855

Synopsis:
A short time ago, and an alternate universe not that far away we find the crew of the Federated Colonial Fleet ship Arthas on an shake down voyage. Suddenly a distress beacon is detected and the Captain decides to investigate- with lethal results for one particular crew member: Ensign Beverly Grater. An infection of alien nannites is about to run rampant on-board the Arthas... But every invasion must begin with a beach-head. And every Queen needs her loyal subjects.

The story begins: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=32160

This is my first significant work with 3D artistry but I plan to have a lot more to share as we move ahead. Thanks and enjoy!
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Re: Omega Unit: Origins - Haywire

Postby bluemax2 » August 11th, 2011, 11:25 pm

First:
Love this work. I've seen it at another location but it was discontinued after several exciting episodes.
I do hope you can develop it much further with a lot of mc, latex and enslavement.
Welcome aboard.
Looking forward to seeing much more soon.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby MacroLass » August 12th, 2011, 7:31 am

Welcome to MCComix, Firstborn.
MacroLass

Postby FirstBorn » August 13th, 2011, 12:14 pm

bluemax2 wrote:First:
Love this work. I've seen it at another location but it was discontinued after several exciting episodes.
I do hope you can develop it much further with a lot of mc, latex and enslavement.

Thanks Bluemax2. You're right- you have seen this before. The first two chapters were posted on the open guest servers over at Hipcomix for one. Its the same story so far but it continues on long past just those two chapters.

On top of that I have begun work on another Origin story that will air here once the Haywire story is complete. And then I intend to continue the story of the "Queen" from where we left off in the Haywire story as well. So in short, I hope to satisfy your requests for "mc, latex, and enslavement" to a large degree.

MacroLass wrote:Welcome to MCComix, Firstborn.

Thanks MacroLass. I appreciate it!

I hope to have a "Pinup" gallary up sometime soon as well to give character Bio's for the individuals I'm introducing as we go along. I may have to grey out some of the character PICTURES tho so I don't spoil the reveal in last chapter of this saga.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Doctor Robo » August 13th, 2011, 2:47 pm

I would like to take a moment to officially welcome Firstborn to the MCcomix team. I have admired his work on HIPcomix for a while now, and I think he is a natural fit for MCcomix.

Firstborn has agreed to become a regular contributor to the free area of MCcomix.com, which we are very grateful for. We hope to expand the MCcomix free area, with more content from other artists, over the next few months.

Please join me in making Firstborn feel welcome, and let him know what you think of his work!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Return to Firstborn