The Hive chapter 14 - The final issue!

Discuss "The Hive" and other stories with MindChanger!

The Hive chapter 14 - The final issue!

Postby MindChanger » January 30th, 2012, 11:41 pm

Members Area update 01/31 "The Hive" #14

From the pages of MCcomix.com, MindChanger and Nezit proudly present the fourteenth and last chapter of their series - "The Hive"!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=43373

At last, Olivia can spread her legs... And wings. What exactly comes out of the cocoon? Will Metrobay still be the same, even with The Hive growing in power?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=35219

We had lots of fun doing this comic. It was our first, both as individuals and as a team. We were constantly trying new things and I think it kinda shows in the series. I mean, the graphic development of it is quite obvious, but we have also tried an incredible amount of kinks in the story. There was mutation, insects, cult and worship, full-body encasement, lesbian orgies, lesbian triangles, lesbian one on one, orgy with a man, all kinds of weird and weirder positions, cock worship, cumshots, lactation, breast expansion, dress-up, uniformization, futanari, light bdsm, ageplay, breaking a lesbian, chanting and - we hope - the weirdest mind control on this website.

We really hope you liked it. We promise that the next series will be even better!
MindChanger

Re: The Hive chapter 14 - The final issue!

Postby teridoll » January 31st, 2012, 4:50 am

Wow. Great story and I loved the "surprise" in her transformation. The transgender twist was definitely not expected, but I liked how the most powerful bee is a mix of both sexes. I hope you consider doing a sequel to this story arc in the future. I look forward to your next story line.
teridoll

Postby leto17 » February 1st, 2012, 6:36 pm

Good story!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » February 2nd, 2012, 9:28 pm

Phenomenal Story!

I feel like it's JUST getting super awesome though! Thanks, now I'm on edge for what you think up next!

And I can't look at my honey bottle the same way now.... I get this overwhelming urge to suck and lick it now...
Trishbot

Postby Hector2 » February 4th, 2012, 10:19 pm

Dear MidChanger:

This issue was very exciting and a fitting finale for this series!

I loved the birth of the queen bee, the transformation of the worker bee, and the new strange transformation of the queen bee.

The thing I enjoyed the most was looking how they had problems with the Queen Bee costume at page 207. It was very realistic!

Oh, but the best part was to see that they are going to face the Superheroine Squad. I’m anxious to see that issue!

Thanks for a great work!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby fembotheather » March 21st, 2012, 6:41 am

Make that two votes for the Superheroine Squad/Hive face-off

:)
fembotheather

Return to MindChanger