The Hive chapter 13 - Olivia's awakening

Discuss "The Hive" and other stories with MindChanger!

The Hive chapter 13 - Olivia's awakening

Postby MindChanger » January 17th, 2012, 12:40 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, MindChanger and Nezit proudly present the lucky thirteenth chapter of their series - "The Hive"!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=43058

Trapped in her cocoon, Olivia didn't loose contact with outside world at all. The mysterious Hive Mind transmits every feeling and every thought of all the bees to her. These thoughts are beginning to be far from lesbian, but it seems Olivia couldn't care less...

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=34606
MindChanger

Re: The Hive chapter 13 - Olivia's awakening

Postby teridoll » January 17th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Great story. I love hive mind themed stories. I am looking forward to the next issue to see how Olivia has evolved.
teridoll

Postby Hector2 » January 28th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Hi there!

The part that most catched my attention was to see how weird all the girls acted, I think you truly captured how weird would be to see humans behaving like insects.

That por guy was used just like a male insect, once he has been useful, he is discharged and forgotten while the females do the job.

And the hatching, I wonder what will happen your next issue!

Hector
Hector2

Postby MindChanger » January 30th, 2012, 1:30 pm

Thank you both for your kind words.

Next and the final issue is comming within the next few hours, and me and Nezit are pretty pleased with how it came out. I hope you will like it as much as we do.

Mindchanger

PS it is so great to see people interpreting your work, seeing all the things you did not initially see. In poetry or in novels, when someone finds something I did not put in my writing, I laugh at their overinterpretation. But in erotica it is different. Everyone sees what he or she wants to see and the more universal the story and the more possible interpretations and tastes, the better.
MindChanger

Return to MindChanger