American Amazon in Origins: What makes a Hero

Discuss "American Amazon" and other stories with Dumbtime!

Re: American Amazon in Origins: What makes a Hero

Postby dumbtime » May 3rd, 2010, 11:29 pm

A day late and a dollar short. That's what I should have called this episode but oh well. it's here now. No epic tell of woe to explain the tardiness, just laziness and operator error during crunch time.

Origins - Chapter One, Episode Three, Part One - The Meeting

Synopsis-
With 'The Pirate Queen' disposed of, Ainia can now catch up with her good friend Dana and find out further what the outside world is like. Sounds simple, but looks may be deceiving.

Enjoy
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5677

P.S. Anybody got a dollar I can borrow?
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » May 4th, 2010, 5:21 am

I think things are about to get VERY interesting...
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » June 3rd, 2010, 6:25 pm

Ok, here it is. Late again. This time I just got caught up in to much partying. I somehow graduated with a degree last friday from one of them high learning institutes and, of course, memorial day weekend was also this past weekend. I didn't factor in the recovery time was going to take until Wednesday. But, oh well, it is here. Enjoy.

Origins: What Makes a Hero - Epi. 3 Part 2

The Education Begins
Synopsis - An eager Ainia rushed to meet with her friend and tutor, Dana.
She had no idea what she was walking into as a spell was cast on her before
she could even hint at doing anything to stop it. Now she under Dana's spell
and primed to be educated the right way.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6529

Check out part 2 and let me know what you think about how the story is going. Don't be scared to criticize. I'm a big boy, I can handle it.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » July 29th, 2010, 6:46 pm

Just a heads up, The Friday Origins update will more than likely happen on Saturday.

Real life rules on myside of the internet because people on my side don't know that I do this kind of stuff on here. Sorry for this in advance.

I can give you a quick fore warning about this update though - its going to be a steamy one.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » August 1st, 2010, 11:11 pm

Ok so I was wrong. It wasn't done by Saturday. Monday morning will have to do. Its tough do this stuff in secret when your boss or family members keep calling on you around deadline time. Anyway, here it is, as steamy as promised.

Synopsis:
Now that Dana has set things in motion with Ainia, its time to start the
complete seduction of the princess, who is primed and ready to be taken.
What approach will Dana try to get to the final goal? Check out this update
to see it begin to unfolded.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=9906
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » August 28th, 2010, 2:05 pm

FYI - The Origins series will remain and continue in the free gallery.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » April 27th, 2013, 7:51 am

dumbtime wrote:FYI - The Origins series will remain and continue in the free gallery.

Sorry guys but, the continuing story is going to be on the pay side due to the changes in the site. You won't be disappointed with the content though, its more involved than what would have been posted in the free gallery. :)
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » May 6th, 2013, 4:54 am

Hello McComix fans.

The update for Origins: What makes a Hero is now complete.

Synopsis: The two princesses battle in the sword training arena but the main gest of their conversation isn't about sword fighting.
After training Cleta vigorously for her upcoming rite of passage ceremony, Ainia retreats to her bedroom for some well desired rest.
Someone else had other plans. Will there be any rest for the weary? or will there just be more to endure?

Check out the update here - http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=14870

ADDED - 05/06/13

I went back and decided to re-work the second half of this part of the episode. When I started diving into the renders, my main job had an emergency so I had to spend more hours there than rendering. It took me the week to finish and fine tune them. So today, I present the rest of the update.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » May 23rd, 2013, 1:04 am

Because of the holiday weekend, I'm going out of town and won't have internet access until I get home on Monday.
I original thought I would, just discover that I wouldn't. Therefore, instead of posting in my normal Saturday time
slot for the month, I'll be posting on Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » May 27th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Hey McComix fans,

After a crazy Memorial Day Weekend, I just got back in and realized I had a mistake in the last 5 pages of the update. So, I'm not going to hold back the first 9 while I fix those 5.

I've posted them in the gallery and plan to have the rest in there by Wednesday as to not take away from the Tuesday update. I will add a synopsis then as well.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=73341

I hope you enjoy this first few pages and I hope that everyone that celebrated the holiday weekend had a good one. :)

DT
dumbtime

Previous

Return to Dumbtime