AA Universe - Simple Shorts: For the Benefit of Society

Discuss "American Amazon" and other stories with Dumbtime!

Re: AA Universe - Simple Shorts: For the Benefit of Society

Postby dumbtime » June 30th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Looks like it might be a little more time to finish it. I just got a new job and they wanted me to transition a little sooner than I was thinking. Its an 8-5 office job. It should help with things in the long run.

Please be patient with me. I promise it will be worth the wait. I don't mean to cause these delays but life's had some low downs and some up highs over the last few weeks

...and, if anyone's subscription is about to run out, PM me and I'll see if I can work something out with Doc and Jpeger.

DT
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » July 2nd, 2011, 10:48 am

quick progress update -

I'm shooting for a firework show worthy update of the 4th. I believe I can get in on that day. If not, I'll post a partial update. Regardless of a whole update or a partial, the brightly colored explosions and sparkles in this finale will be worth watching. :D

DT
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » July 5th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Well, life still won't let me get it right. Take it like this - I'll post it as soon as I can. Right now, transitioning to the new job about 2 weeks sooner than I thought and dealing with a holiday I thought I could get away from blew my guesstimation out of the water.

I did figure I'd try to give a little though. Here a few rough drafts of the update as a taste treat for the long overdue update.
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=26190
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » July 7th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Fellow MCComix fans,

Ok. things are in motion with my job transition and because of that I have openings in my schedule to finish this update. The goal is to have it posted by the 19th. To let peeps know what happening, I worked a security job that had very random schedules. I was the low man on the totem pole so I got the crappy shifts and holiday work times. Now i'm starting my new 8-5 MF job because the are in a hurry to get me started and i'm doing that while i'm working the two week notice from the old job. This has been causing a delay in my time to work on the renders and postwork and took away some of the times i thought I would have to work on those things.

I very sorry if I haven't keep up with the update schedule and I hope I haven't lost most of my audience because of the delays. Bare with me and I promise to knock your socks off.

As for the Alien story and the promised AA follow up story, I will most-likely work on them during the rest of the summer to try and collect enough panels to stay well ahead of posting updates. so you might not hear from me for a bit while i'm in the underground laboratory working on very devious ways to mind control buxom beauties. :)

thanks,
DT
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » July 19th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Sorry McComix fans for the long wait and the sporadic behavior about posting this update. I’ve had some more interesting stuff happen to me, and this time it’s good. I got a new job. And, now, I should have more time to work on renders because of it.

But anyways, you’re not here to hear any of that…

Synopsis:
The last we saw of our heroes, they were both in a fine mess. American Amazon is now an amazon in heat and only the doctor’s ‘pickle tickle’ can satisfy her itch. Dora, or what’s left of Dora, is now helping the other side defeat the last bastion of the true, Irish Justice. Number Two has the priestess right where she wants her but is it enough to seal the deal?

Check out the first half of the Epilogue of ‘For the Benefit of Society.’

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=27026

This is just the first 20 pages. I’m still putting finishing touches on the last 15 pages so I’ll be posting the other half on Friday the 22nd.
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » July 27th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Hi there!

I really liked this issue, but the suspense is killing me: Things look very bleak for our heroines, could they scape or have any hope? I doubt it, if I remember well the original story, it was a downer ending (for the superheroines at last) ;)

I am anxious to know the real conclusion.

I love your work Dumbtime, thank you!

Hector
Hector2

Postby teridoll » October 11th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Love your work and I am looking forward to the two new stories, but in your message you had said there would be 35 frames in the epilogue (20 initial then 15 more). There seems to be only 27 and the last frame does not seem to be a conclusion. Will we see the last 8 frames? The story has been great and I would love to see how it all end :P
teridoll

Postby dumbtime » October 12th, 2011, 2:02 am

I moved them over to the beginning of the Brainwashed series. it made better sense to do it that way. I just forgot to explain that. Sorry.
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » October 12th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Hi Dumbtime!

Thanks for the explanation, I myself have that doubt.

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » October 27th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Hi Dumbtime!

I am not complaining or anything, but I would like to know when you are goint to publish the first issue of "Brainwashed". I am anxious to know what happened with Irish Justice!

Thanks!
Hector
Hector2

Postby mns_95125 » October 27th, 2011, 10:16 pm

He mentioned in another thread that it was pushed out to Friday the 28th. As a rule I figure that if one of DT's updates comes out within a week of its originally-scheduled release date then it's a win.
mns_95125

Previous

Return to Dumbtime