American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Discuss "American Amazon" and other stories with Dumbtime!

American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Postby dumbtime » October 29th, 2011, 8:10 am

Hello MCComix fans

Sorry for the delays, but if you know anything about me; you know that it’s normal.

I’m here to introduce a brand new series that will be running for quite a while. I won’t call it an epic but it will be more intense than what I’ve shown you before. It an American Amazon specific storyline and It will go through the whole story of how she got to where she is presently, stripping for Preston Prescott’s bachelor party. So sit back and enjoy.

I do want to mention that the dialogue and narrations for this update were helped along tremendously by Trishbot. I know that I’m not a good scripter for my comics. I don’t have the time to block out what it takes for me to bare down and make sure dialogue and narrations flow and have the correct spelling and grammar. So, I’m seeking help in that department. Trishbot graciously offered for this update and I’ve been in contact with Northern Chill. If there is any other aspiring scripter out there that wishes to help the cause, give me a shout. I will compensate the effort.

Now, on with the show:
Synopsis:
The original Irish Justice is gone. All that remains are controlled entities under new supervision and old parts reformed into objects of desire. But can one person handle all the newly deposited responsibility or will they try to ‘flex their new powers’ and take over. It all boils down to one question at hand, ’Who does Number Two work for?’ (You know I had to use the line some where.)

Enjoy - http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=31113
dumbtime

Re: American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Postby Hector2 » November 12th, 2011, 12:13 am

Hi there Dumbtime!

I really like your work! the idea of Dora feeling "love" for Dedalus is genius. Every self respecting mad sciencist must include such idea in their brainwashed victim.

The part where Dora’s intelligence is reduced seems to me a little sexist: If Dedalus is sure of the process, wouldn’t be more useful that Dora is an intelligent being?
Unless she wants to escape, of course.

Well, the only complaint I have is: this is not the end of the tale. We have now the subplot of Number 2 and Dedalus trying to treason each other. But how will things end for Nora and American Amazon?

Thanks!

Hector
Hector2

Postby dumbtime » November 12th, 2011, 5:43 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi there Dumbtime!

If Dedalus is sure of the process, wouldn’t be more useful that Dora is an intelligent being?
Unless she wants to escape, of course.

I think I can say this without giving away too much - Dora was conditioned to be like the way she is now through all the processing she endured while they were slowly stripping away Irish Justice from her. Instead of being the brash high-spirited Irish girl from Boston, her persona was replaced with a meek, submissive, slutified servant one that only thinks of serving and satisfying her master and nothing else. All of her 'smarts' are still there but she can't access them unless told to and can't utilize them for her benefit anymore. Yes, this is a total and permanent change that Digitalus made, not only to keep her from escaping but, to create his ultimate lab partner. It's the begining of a new relationship but like all relationships, there will be some kinks to work out down the road.

Also, the starting of these new relationships was the transistion moment from the Irish Justice story into the new story. Ihat is the reason I held them back for now.

Well, the only complaint I have is: this is not the end of the tale. We have now the subplot of Number 2 and Dedalus trying to treason each other. But how will things end for Nora and American Amazon?

Thanks!

Hector

The end of the IJ tale was in the machine. Now it's time to transistion into the new one. I put some subtle foreshadowing in the sex scence with AA and Digi to help with what is about to unfold. I'm not going to say what it was though. :)

The subplot will works its way to fruition in the next installment and is vital to the main plot.

How will it end for Dora and AA? - Dora is and will always be a thoughtless servant of a mad scientist. Since she was a recluse and only had one friend, Anna; her life was easy to recreate for Digi. AA somehow ends up as a top notch stripper and whore in Madame Mynx's fold at her strip joint in Metrobay.
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » November 12th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi Dumbtime

I’m sorry to hear about Dora’s destiny, but I hope to see how AA will end in Madam Minx’s clutches.

Thanks for answering me so soon!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby dumbtime » January 14th, 2012, 7:16 pm

Alright McComix fans…

Finally, another issue of sexy mind control to fill your hungry appetites for superheroine peril.

I, with the superb assistance of the very talented MacroLass, present the second part of the ongoing story, Brainwashed

Synopsis:
It looks as if everything is going just as Doctor Digitalis had planned. With the American Amazon as an obedient thrall, the former Irish Justice now his obsessed sex crazed groupie, and the ex-deceased priestess Erin (mystic keeper and spirit guardian of the goddess Morrigan's power) mind-wiped and made mortal again as his odalisque, everything seems to be on track. But his Number Two has ideas of her own about who should be in charge. Of course she might be able to force the issue IF she can actually manifest the power of Irish Justice...

Prepare for twists and turns aplenty as more of his secrets are brought out into the open. Lets the chips fall where they may....

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=34395
dumbtime

Postby steverogers5 » January 15th, 2012, 5:41 am

Now that's a twist I can get behind. The would be betrayer is betrayed herself..Excellent work! Can't wait to see where it goes now.. :)
steverogers5

Postby bluemax2 » January 15th, 2012, 11:42 am

Dumbtime:
I've got to tell you that I can't get enough of a mind controlled white eyed Americon Amazon.
Keep it going. Its very exciting.

thanks again,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Hector2 » January 25th, 2012, 12:55 am

Hi there Dumbtime!

I liked this issue, the best part was to see how Digitalus not only was prepared to Number 2’s treason, but to know that he had arranged all that.

As he said, there was the possibility that Veronica could emphatize with the enslaved women, so giving her Number 2’s aggressive, controlling personality was a stroke of genius. It was revealed when he wasn’t upset about Number 2 changes to his orders.

This is a great tale, you are slowly but surely showing that Digitalus is a villain capable not only of slaving, but keeping the heroines in that state.

Hector.
Hector2

Postby dumbtime » March 12th, 2012, 7:13 pm

There is a slight delay in the Brainwashed update (yeah, yeah...what's new about that).

Unannounced family visit and some technical issue with poser put me behind, straight and simple. So, the next available slot is Friday. The renders are rolling now and we should be good to go with that date.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

DT
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » March 12th, 2012, 10:02 pm

No problem Dumbtime!

Good luck
Hector2

Postby dumbtime » March 16th, 2012, 7:18 pm

Sorry guys,

more technical delays this week. (I think it had something with the recent MS update but I did hammered it out of my poser program.) MacroLass needs time to process the scripted and production so we'll move the update to Monday the 19th.

DT
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » March 30th, 2012, 9:28 pm

Hi there Dumbtime and Macrolass!

Brainwashed # 3 it’s glorious as always. To be sincere, I think this comic is taking a lot of time just to enslave another heroine.

But as I wrote before, this is only logic: This is the enslaving of a goddess, how can be different? And as you point out, this is not only one being, those are three entities that must be enslaved. The destruction of the three is something terrible, but then again, it was probable that Number 2 was destroyed long time ago and she was only Digitalu’s construct.

I loved to see that AA still has enough resolve to defy Digitalus for the well being of another. I hope she could be free of his control.
And then, Digitalus himself is almost as another Max Indeks, only he is a public server. Destroying heroines to control them? And then, he lost her to Madam Minx? It’s something almost as devious as Max. Almost.

And what about the curse? I would like to se Digitalus have a mind more open to magic when this finish. (hint: Make the curse work, please).

I don’t know how your universe would work if all the heroines are being enslaved, however, I expect next issue eagerly.

PD: A reference to “The Princess Bride”? Or Number 2’s most priced memories were about movie trivia (rather sad, isn’t it?) or Morrigan, or maybe Irish Justice herself, knew some of the Vizzini family.
Hector2

Postby MacroLass » March 31st, 2012, 9:25 am

Hector:

Thank you for the compliments. To be honest, I'm just trying to help Dumbtime bring his vision to "life". It's a complex situation mystically and psychologically so I think that justifies the time spent. Though you are right that I'm ready for Digitalis to put on a pair of freaking pants! :lol:

What you say is true: a bit of Veronika was buried down deep below but effectively, the Doctor wiped her out a long time ago.

Could AA muster the will to free herself somehow? We'll just have to see...

Oh, I think people will be surprised by the form Morrigan's curse takes... :o

:D I like putting elements from other works of art (movies, comics, books, whatever) into stories that I write, not only to expand on the meaning but also to see if people are paying attention. For example, did you notice the Rocky Horror Picture Show *and* the Star Wars homages too?

And check out Page 34 and the curse on Page 42 vs :45 mark and 4:48 of the video linked below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2HMVjv1nvU
MacroLass

Postby dumbtime » March 31st, 2012, 12:11 pm

Hey Hector,

About the drawn out process of the conversion of the old Irish Justice into the new Irish Justice, it was a complicated procedure because the entities were themselves, complicated. The old Irish Justice was a mystic composition of an ancient goddess, a mystical essence, an ancient priestess and a host for all three. the mystical essence (Eriu) supported the priestess (Erin) in capturing and controlling the goddess (Morrigan). Erin then was taking into the supernatural world and inhabited her bloodline as prime offspring were born to continue the presence of Irish Justice for generations. When Digi captured (Latrodectus/Veronika) he used the submission chip to create the subconscious known as Number Two. He set up the encounter with AA and Irish Justice so IJ would used the Emerald on her and, in the process, destroyed Veronika's subconsciousness. Digi then exploited the new subconsciousness of Number Two and the remaining parts of Veronika to create the drive that Number Two had to destroy Dora/IJ.

Digi's desire, what took place in the conversion of the IJ's, was to replace Dora with Number Two. To do so he had to take control of Morrigan and make her submit to Number Two. Then he had to destroy the priestess and transfer the essence of Eriu from Dora to Number Two. Since Dora was tied to the bloodline, she was the only one that could make Erin submit to Number Two. Once the transfer happened, the priestess was no longer needed. Through the cloning process, Digi was able to transplant the mindless essence of the priestess into a clone and convert it into the image of Erin. Dora's mind was wiped of all the knowledge of Irish Justice and her will supplanted with one created by Number Two. All the typing on the computer that AA was trained to do by Number Two was for the memory wipe and will upload of Dora and the initialization of the cyber cell they were in.

What Digi didn't put into his estimation of the process was Morrigan's desire to not be put back into the box. Number Two was to merge with the essence of Eriu and control Morrigan, all the while be under Digi's control. Instead, what he had was the remaining parts of Veronika's consciousness inspire Number Two to encourage Morrigan to fight the chip's process. The result was a stalemate - they couldn't break free and the chip couldn't take control. If it hadn't been for AA's timely intervening, Digi would have had to follow trough with his statement about destroying the whole project.

AA's intervening is significant. It's the transition into the next plot of the story. You guys are going to find out more of Digi's real desire for AA, his involvement with Max and R.O.P.E interest in this work he is doing. You guys also know where this story is going, so enjoy the ride, there are a few more twists and turns up ahead before we get to the final destination.

Also, that curse is a big part of something big coming...and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Thanks again for the comment. More are welcome.

DT
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » April 3rd, 2012, 10:22 pm

Dear Macrolass:

“Any power you have isn’t yours! It comes from far beyond your realm of thinking… Everything here is fixed… and you can’t change or control it.” (page 43).

Well, I can see the parallel: Digitalus asks for an answer to all this, and Morrigan says that there are no answers to motivations, only destiny.

And about all the other references, I didn’t get them  but I will search for them!

Thanks for your soon answer!
Hector2

Next

Return to Dumbtime