American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Discuss "American Amazon" and other stories with Dumbtime!

Re: American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Postby dumbtime » October 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm

Hector2 wrote:Dear Dumbtime and Macrolass:

Well, at long last, Digitalus put himself into a freaking pair of pants! Not a moment to soon if you ask me!

It had to happen sometime. :)

And what we have here? Isn’t this a little smug on both parts? American amazon is really smug about no guard in the facility, and Digitalus is really smug about having controlled her. No sympathy for any in this tale!

When you have a high and mighty superheroine visitor every friday and they treat you like a small person, demanding respect everytime they walk into the room, it tends to rub a person who despises that type of person the wrong way. Think of a scene like this repeating itself over and over a few times with AA and the Doc. The other times would have been with Number Two and you know how she handled it.

Also, Digitalus is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can't let any suspicion get out to AA or any authorities about what the governemnt is doing with her and he can't let his supervisors get suspicious about the secret he's looking for in her mind.

Add in the fact that he loves the control and the sex, but he also loves having fun with her when she's clueless.

However, it’s always interesting to see how a person who had subiliminal commands rationalize her thoughts to do as the commands says.

Are the commands that strong and deep rooted or is she that weak-minded? Seeing how the doctor ran the process in the intial meeting between the 2, I would have to go with the first.

I don’t know what would be American Amazon’s secret, but I would bet for the place where she came from and if there are more like her.

Can't tell, it's a secret. But, there are a few clues out there in my other AA stories. This will be revealed soon, though. :)

I really hope she can escape Digitalus and her terrible destiny, but given your comments, I don’t believe it’s really possible.

Well, somehow, she goes from here with Digitalus to being Mynx's stripper minion. That's all I can say about that for now.

Great work!

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for your comments too.
dumbtime

Postby NoneNeeded » October 28th, 2012, 6:00 am

Just wanted to check if you we're delayed or if those updates jpegger mentioned ate issue two?
NoneNeeded

Postby dumbtime » October 28th, 2012, 11:58 am

NoneNeeded wrote:Just wanted to check if you we're delayed or if those updates jpegger mentioned ate issue two?

Yes. My stuff is caught up in the reorganization. It shouldn't be long before it returns again. The update is done but caught as well. I do need to say, have patience through this. I think you might really dig the update when you see it.
dumbtime

Postby NoneNeeded » October 29th, 2012, 10:26 am

dumbtime wrote:
NoneNeeded wrote:Just wanted to check if you we're delayed or if those updates jpegger mentioned ate issue two?

Yes. My stuff is caught up in the reorganization. It shouldn't be long before it returns again. The update is done but caught as well. I do need to say, have patience through this. I think you might really dig the update when you see it.

Not much choice but to wait, is there. Between your hiatus and this, I am suffering mightily.

Pardon me for a moment
<whining>
So it went from an exciting four days in a row of updates scheduled to zero arriving :( Anyone have a pool on when we see the next one? Hope the site update is worth it.
</whining>

Hope the changes help you guys turn a buck on all your hard work.
NoneNeeded

Postby abashful1 » November 10th, 2012, 5:32 pm

dumbtime wrote:

Not much choice but to wait forthe site issues to be resolved. I have to tell you I have been waiting for this story to continue since March and was absolutely delighted when you started Brainwashed 2. Its kind of an Charlie Brown moment as Lucy pulls the football out again, but this is still one of my favorite sites on the net.
abashful1

Postby dumbtime » December 7th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Hello McComix world,

At last, at last, at last – it has finally arrived.

The update 6 weeks in the waiting is finally her for your MC fetish enjoyment.

Synopsis: The doctor has his amazon right where he wants her. Now it’s time to find out what he’s after inside her noggin.
The rest of the gang joins in the fun as Digitalus uses the memory table to explore the depths of American Amazon’s mind.

Without much further ado… the update.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=45247

DT
dumbtime

Postby Northern Chill » December 7th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Update's not showing, Dumbtime. You might want to check to see if an admin box got ticked by accident...
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » December 7th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Northern Chill wrote:Update's not showing, Dumbtime. You might want to check to see if an admin box got ticked by accident...

Is anything showing in my folder?
dumbtime

Postby Northern Chill » December 7th, 2012, 8:19 pm

Everything is up now.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Ghosthand » December 7th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Nice Blazing Saddles reference:)
Ghosthand

Postby dumbtime » December 22nd, 2012, 7:50 am

Hello McComix world,

It’s time again for another installment of Brainwashed. Just in time to make your pre-Christmas spirits jolly.
Be very careful, though, this might put you on the naughty list…

Without much further ado, MacroLass and I present part 3 of the second chapter for your reading pleasure.

Synopsis: Now that the Doctor has Ainia right where he wants her and his folly of minions to assist the procedure,
it’s time for them to get down to business. What kind of business, you may ask? Well, the kind that would overheat the pleasure
center of the Amazon’s brain. Will she succumb to Digitalis’s advances this time or will something or someone come to her rescue.
Check out this episode to see where it goes.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=45247

Happy Holidays and a Merry New Year's to you all.
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » December 25th, 2012, 4:49 pm

Happy holidays to you too!, Dumbtime!

I didn't understand exactly what was happening at Brainwashed # 2, except that Digitalus brainwashing was beginning.

I certainly hope AA can escape from this conditioning, even when I see her at other stories ("To love and obey" and "business ethics" as a mindless drone).

Great work!
Hector2

Postby dolllover » December 30th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Hi Dumbtime and Marolass

I'm really enjoying the brainwashed story but one part of it really caught my interest and that was that in the "dream state" Erin had been made bald and it was eluded to that she wanted it. Is there any possibility that we will see AA with such a look and will Erin choose to or be made bald in the real world. I understand it's not everyones cup of tea but I have really been digging the stories MC Comixs (namely Uzobono and Northern chill) have been producing wth bald slave girls and selfishly I can't get enough. Anyway enough rambling keep up the good work and I can't wait to see where this story goes.

dolllover

Postby dumbtime » December 30th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Hector2 wrote:Happy holidays to you too!, Dumbtime!

I didn't understand exactly what was happening at Brainwashed # 2, except that Digitalus brainwashing was beginning.

I certainly hope AA can escape from this conditioning, even when I see her at other stories ("To love and obey" and "business ethics" as a mindless drone).

Great work!

Hector, check your PMs.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » January 5th, 2013, 1:40 pm

dolllover wrote:Hi Dumbtime and Marolass

I'm really enjoying the brainwashed story but one part of it really caught my interest and that was that in the "dream state" Erin had been made bald and it was eluded to that she wanted it. Is there any possibility that we will see AA with such a look and will Erin choose to or be made bald in the real world. I understand it's not everyones cup of tea but I have really been digging the stories MC Comixs (namely Uzobono and Northern chill) have been producing wth bald slave girls and selfishly I can't get enough. Anyway enough rambling keep up the good work and I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Sorry for the delay, Dolllover.

I've been debating on how to answer you post without giving anything away. Best I can say is stay tuned. The next update should be around Jan. 26th. I think it might 'tickle your fancy.' ;)
dumbtime

PreviousNext

Return to Dumbtime