MCcomix.com Holiday Vacation

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

MCcomix.com Holiday Vacation

Postby Doctor Robo » December 21st, 2010, 7:26 pm

Hi all. Just a quick note that the staff of MCcomix.com will be going on a short vacation for the week of December 25 - January 1. We will resume our regular update schedule beginning Sunday, January 2.

In the meantime, we invite you to enjoy a free holiday-themed comic by yours truly and an all-star cast of talented artists who have donated their time and talents to a worthy cause. I will post the cover page in the next few days, the the full story should be published in the free area sometime over Christmas weekend.

On behalf of the artists and authors of MCcomix.com, we thank you for your support over the past year, and we hope to make 2011 even better than 2010. See you next year!

- Doc

P.S.- To get everyone in the spirit of the season, I have republished last year's "Twas the Night Before Twistmas" story in the free area of MCcomix.com, along with a couple of other pin-ups from Twistmas past.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=29

Enjoy!
Doctor Robo

Re: MCcomix.com Holiday Vacation

Postby madcap » December 26th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Well, it's a bummer that we won't have any new stuff this week, but you guys work hard all year round, so you definitely deserve it. Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to all of the wonderful new things coming in the next year!
madcap

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers