2012 information! (Cross post from Hipcomix.com)

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

2012 information! (Cross post from Hipcomix.com)

Postby jpeger » March 30th, 2012, 3:50 am

Below is a reprint of a post I made over at Hipcomix.

I'd like to take a moment to discuss the happenings here at Hipcomix for the 2012 Year.

The focus of the site has moved towards more plot orientated story lines. We have become more "Peril" based. We have also opened a sister site called "McComix.com" and the more "Mind Control" based stories have been moved there. Hipcomix is now more dedicated to providing "Heroine in Peril" stories like we originally founded the site on.

McComix is off and running without a hitch. It's now just 2 years old! It's a well maintained and organized site, and provides a fantastic array of new and fresh stories from such talented artists as Akonkid, Donelio, Finister Foul, Dumbtime, McTek, Firstborn, Mindchanger, Mr. Cryptic, Uncle Sickley, Drake and Battlestrength. It's helmed by the very talented Doc Robo, and Trishbot. If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it.

McComix is very successful, and therefore, due to it's popularity, we've decided to open another site that targets a more specific area of the fetish. Bondage. That is why I'm please to announce that This spring we will be opening a brand new site, Hipbondage.com.

Hipbondage will feature our world famous 3D characters in bondage scenes, much like the models you see in today's bondage sites, and for HALF THE PRICE of the average bondage site! Look forward to it this spring!

Thanks for reading everyone. We certainly appreciate it. Here's looking forward to a great year!

Jpeger.

jpeger
Site Admin

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers