Mccomix.com Account??

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Mccomix.com Account??

Postby jarlaxxle » May 7th, 2010, 12:28 pm

Hi I made an account ages ago (to the Mccomix paysite) and have it saved as a password. For the life of me i dont remember it and when i go to "reset/recover" password I never get it. Also i noticed theres no way to kill my account (if and when i decide i dont want it anymore) and or change the password while im already logged in. So, could i get a alittle help? Or should i just contact said admin@mccomix.com?

Sorry if i posted this is the wrong place.

I love the site, no intentions of canceling just buying a new comp n need to be able to reset password.
jarlaxxle

Re: Mccomix.com Account??

Postby jpeger » May 7th, 2010, 10:03 pm

jarlaxxle wrote:Hi I made an account ages ago (to the Mccomix paysite) and have it saved as a password. For the life of me i dont remember it and when i go to "reset/recover" password I never get it. Also i noticed theres no way to kill my account (if and when i decide i dont want it anymore) and or change the password while im already logged in. So, could i get a alittle help? Or should i just contact said admin@mccomix.com?

Sorry if i posted this is the wrong place.

I love the site, no intentions of canceling just buying a new comp n need to be able to reset password.

My apologies, I switched the mail to godaddy a while back, and I forgot to make a mail forward from Mccomix to Hipcomix. Thank you for bringing this error to my attention.

I have sent your login and password to your private email address, and I have extended your subscription a free week for the hassle.

JP.
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby jarlaxxle » May 8th, 2010, 9:26 pm

Wow how the hell did i forget that password, now i feel like an idiot.

LMAO

Thanks man, now i can buy a new comp and continue with the wonderful stories here!
jarlaxxle

Postby mauser8mm » March 5th, 2011, 3:05 pm

how do i cancel this pay site from my bank?
mauser8mm

Postby PsiLance » March 5th, 2011, 7:01 pm

If you're trying to stop your subscription, visit the CCBill website and there's a button to cancel subscriptions. Enter the information asked and follows the steps.
PsiLance

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers