How do I cancel my subscription?

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

How do I cancel my subscription?

Postby jb15 » July 5th, 2013, 5:39 pm

I want to cancel my subscription but I can't figure out how. There aren't enough updates of the stories I like for me to keep paying for a membership. I've sent two emails to the administrator but I haven't received anything back. Any help and responses is appreciated.

Thanks
jb15

Re: How do I cancel my subscription?

Postby Tony » July 6th, 2013, 8:47 am

I looked to see how to join and it indicated that ccbill was being used for membership billing. I found that http://www.ccbill.com brought me to a page that included a cancel subscription button.

Clicking on that button, asks for some identifying information to allow them to search their records. If you still have the joining email, all the information you need is in that email. (I always keep joining emails so I can reference things like membership numbers or which email address I used to join.)

The interesting part is that if you joined for a month at $19.99, they will bill you every month following for $17.99. However, if you signed up for a year at $99.99, you get charged $2.99 every three months.

If you're on the monthly plan, I highly suggest you cancel and restart on the yearly plan. Things would need to be VERY slow for me to cancel since I only pay about $1 a month to maintain which is only $12 a year. It's a GREAT value. (unless they decided to change it.)
Tony

Postby jb15 » July 8th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Thanks Tony.
jb15

Postby Argonis » July 10th, 2013, 2:21 am

Tony wrote: if you signed up for a year at $99.99, you get charged $2.99 every three months.

If you're on the monthly plan, I highly suggest you cancel and restart on the yearly plan. Things would need to be VERY slow for me to cancel since I only pay about $1 a month to maintain which is only $12 a year. It's a GREAT value. (unless they decided to change it.)

So what your saying is if i choose the year deal they will charge me $2.99 over months and not $99.99 all at once right?
Argonis

Postby Tony » July 10th, 2013, 9:18 am

Argonis wrote:So what your saying is if i choose the year deal they will charge me $2.99 over months and not $99.99 all at once right?

No, you pay $99.99 the first year and $11.96 per year there after. Much better than the $215.88 per year you get charged using the other method...
Tony

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers