Trisbot?

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Trisbot?

Postby bluemax2 » May 22nd, 2013, 11:49 pm

What happened to Trishbot's category of notices and remaks?

Blue max
bluemax2

Re: Trisbot?

Postby mctek » May 23rd, 2013, 11:18 am

Trishbot along with Doc Robo and a few other past artists have been moved to the MCcomix Artists Emeritus area, as they will no longer be posting new content here. We wish them the best in their work and the future.

Tek~
mctek

Postby ynhbea » May 23rd, 2013, 6:28 pm

mctek wrote:Trishbot along with Doc Robo...will no longer be posting new content here.

Tek~

They won't be posting anything "new" to MCcomix, but some of their older posted works (ie. Tinkering with Nature, The Lonely Man, etc.) vanished during the big "server upgrade" last fall. Will their older stories be returning?
ynhbea

Postby Northern Chill » May 23rd, 2013, 8:47 pm

ynhbea wrote:
mctek wrote:Trishbot along with Doc Robo...will no longer be posting new content here.

Tek~

They won't be posting anything "new" to MCcomix, but some of their older posted works (ie. Tinkering with Nature, The Lonely Man, etc.) vanished during the big "server upgrade" last fall. Will their older stories be returning?

Their older works are no longer available at this site.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby NoneNeeded » May 24th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Northern Chill wrote:
ynhbea wrote:

Tek~

Their older works are no longer available at this site.

Northern Chill

I understand that the artists took their work with them but I will confess to being a bit annoyed that we were previously told(I think by Trishbot) that all content previously posted would remain available to members.

I won't hold it against those artists remaining here but it does leave a bit of ill-will in me toward the Metrobay team. A breach of trust if not of contract.
NoneNeeded

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers