Yearly Membership

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Yearly Membership

Postby scopes » January 14th, 2013, 10:16 am

Hello guys :)

So I was looking to have a yearly membership..when i was @ the credit card screen it said 365 days (Trial) for the yearly...then 2.99 dollars recurring...trial means i dont have access to all content? is this an error?
scopes

Re: Yearly Membership

Postby Northern Chill » January 18th, 2013, 6:01 pm

scopes wrote:Hello guys :)

So I was looking to have a yearly membership..when i was @ the credit card screen it said 365 days (Trial) for the yearly...then 2.99 dollars recurring...trial means i dont have access to all content? is this an error?

Hi Scopes,

When you join, your membership allows you to view all content currently available in the membership area with regular updates on a weekly basis. We're in a bit of transition here at the present but I hope you join and enjoy the stories that are to come.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby scopes » January 22nd, 2013, 2:59 am

Thank you Northern Chill. I did join and truthfully, I enjoyed all of the artists work so far...but your work with the "Division" Dolling comics are so far my favorite. When I initially went through the first couple of pages of each story I would hope something specific would happen...and not only did you do what I was hoping for...you did MORE and that was really awesome :) I love your dark ideas hahaha I haven't gone through all of the other artists works yet, and the ones I have are also excellent...But for me, I loved the scenarios you've presented the most thus far...I would love to see more of your previous works (if you have any). I know you guys are going through a transition...Is it just changing the site or also the need to upload previous stuff from your older site?

I came across older works around the net...like Musk of the Mynx and the Wicked Fun Park(not sure if you worked on those). And from those and others I felt I wanted to support you guys :) Creativity should be rewarded in my opinion. But your site doesn't have those comics up...Is this part of the transition you were mentioning? I would love to see all the past stories everyone has come up with and catch up with the overall story for each city.

Anyway. Awesome work to everyone so far! I hope to continue supporting you guys!

-Scopes

P.S If you are looking for an idea for a Mark V doll (although I havent read all your works yet..so maybe you have a Mark V done already)....one idea I got while reading your Auction story when you were showing all the dolls from Mark 1 to 4...was a "ass expansion" idea (similar to breast expansion with the dollification process) and then the villain commands that fallen heroine to do a sort of "ass job" similar to a titjob...but using asscheeks...humiliating to a fallen heroine. I am @ Night Moves chap 1 now...and what you did to Justice Woman was hot with her breasts and lips upgrade + bimbofication, and I got the idea that if a similar thing happened to a young inexperienced spunky heroine with a small ass could be fun too as part of her "upgrade" ;) If you like this idea I have no problem you use it as I truly feel you and Uzobono are a great combo, and can tell you would maximize the potential of any small idea and I can't wait to see more of your work. 10/10!

EDIT: I just realized there are other sites (Hipcomix/Metrobaycomix) while reading through forums...thats why the works aren't on here. I assumed you were all part of the same site due to the style of art. Is there a link on this "transition" so I can get up to speed with what is going on? Guessing you guys are merging or spinning off certain parts of work right?
scopes

Postby Northern Chill » January 22nd, 2013, 8:54 am

Hi Scopes,

Thanks for supporting MCComix! As with any site of this manner, creative types will come and go and result in the transition you surmised. I think you will enjoy what you find here as each artist/creative type tells stories that have great vision, art and feel to the subject they are working on...whether it's brainwashing hapless heroines, fembots serving their masters or aliens sensually subjugating the universe.

HIPcomix is owned by the same people that own this site and tends to focus more on bondage themed stories there than mind control...though there is some theme crossover as you've seen here.

Glad to see you've enjoyed what you've read so far...there's lots more to come in the weeks and months to come here at MCComix!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby PlatinumRider » May 7th, 2013, 2:04 pm

um i renewed my membership for this site with the yearly and then remembered about the new site that was created can i use my account i have here there without having to pay again or do i just have to register there separately?
PlatinumRider

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers