membership problem

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

membership problem

Postby hy110120 » November 29th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Yesterday, I purchased for a membership of mccomix with a credit card. Then I receive the email,"Follow Up to Your Declined CCBill Purchase " from CCBILL.
I sent them e-mails with no reply. And I called them with the number in my area, But I couldn't grasp what it said. A poor oral English I have.
So, I wonder if there is any solution to this problem and how I can continue my purchase.
Thanks for your attention.
hy110120

Re: membership problem

Postby hy110120 » December 1st, 2012, 10:50 pm

Two days have gone before this topic is approved. The problem I mentioned above has been solved. It seems those guys in CCBILL are not 24h workaholic as they tell on the website. I sent the email after midnight at American time due to jet lag. Maybe this annoyed them a bit and thus they replied me a days later.
:roll:

Hello, everyone. I am new here and want to enjoy a wonderful time with all of you.
I have given attention to this site for years and fascinated by those splendid works. A fantasy world is in front of me. :D
Mccomix is best site that I can find on the Internet working on mind control comics.
hy110120

Postby MacroLass » December 2nd, 2012, 7:31 am

Welcome to MCcomix, Hy.
MacroLass

Postby jrhcl2 » December 7th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Hey! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question? I just saw the update section and noticed that dumbtime new update was posted!! login using my username and password to the members with no problems. clicked on the dumbtime folder and it was empty!! Than went over to the update section and clicked on the line where it says new update in the members area!! It took me to another area which said to login!! I used the same usernamer and password and couldn't get in!! Is there some new password i have to have or do i have to buy another membership to see these artists material that was taken down, and is now re-posted??
jrhcl2

Postby Northern Chill » December 7th, 2012, 8:20 pm

It should be visible now.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers