Kari's Adventures

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Kari's Adventures

Postby mctek » April 13th, 2011, 10:27 pm

Hey gang here to bring another tale of MC goodness!

MCtek~

Kari's Adventures: Teacher's Pet Part 1 of 3

Long before twins Kari and Mari became heroines, they were normal girls with a not-so-normal secret. Discover more of their interesting origins from Kari's perspective as she recounts the tale of her odd and exciting romance with former heroine, Megan Plainsmith!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=22613
mctek

Re: Kari's Adventures

Postby Tecknophyle » April 14th, 2011, 3:07 pm

You're missing page 16: the continuity gap caught me before I noticed the numbering.
Tecknophyle

Postby mctek » April 14th, 2011, 9:03 pm

thanks for catching that! My bad!

MCtek~
mctek

Postby steverogers5 » April 15th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Loved Kari's outfit in this one. And was quite amused by the henchmen's 'Juggernaut' attire as well. A promising start. Can't wait to see where it goes.. :)
steverogers5

Postby Akonkid » April 20th, 2011, 11:54 am

A Kari story, eh?

I think Mari's hotter (gotta love tomboys), but I'm absolutely digging Kari's redesign.

Here's hoping either (or both) twins get a little mental rearranging or bimbo-treatment from our callous new villain.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Hector2 » April 20th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Dear McTek

At last Zuri has noticed that Kristen is brainwashed every Thursday. To be perfectly straight, this is more because his popularity than his competence. Everyone and his brother in this site love to see her in distress.

Miss Ivanova, a Russian teacher? Great!

Oh my! At last I know how Changeling was defeated, and by Snowflake! Well, it’s a great tale, but not one I would have seen. After all, I hate when a villain is defeated, more so because this villain will have cloned a perverted army of superheroines. Even so, it would have been cool to se Snowflake save the day. But I have hope I can still see that... if you know what I mean!

Kari powers are interesting because are based on physics and she is studying it. That could make her an interesting character.
Greg Northern seems like a good villain, and he was stopped in the past by Miss Ivanova. The gun that can lower the IQ is an interesting concept.
Hector2

Postby mctek » June 8th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Kari's Adventures

Hey gang! Bringing you another tale of MC goodness! Also i made some changes to the character design of Greg Northern, apologizes for the sudden changes, thanks again for reading!

MCtek~

Kari's Adventures: Teacher's Pet Part 2 of 3

Today issues picks up were we left off from Kari's perspective as she continues recounting the tale of her odd and exciting romance with former heroine, Megan Plainsmith!
mctek

Postby Hector2 » June 18th, 2011, 10:50 pm

Dear MCTek:

This second issue was awesome, even when (for my particular tastes) there were some things missing: Te abduction of Miss Mendes is one of them. But the fact of showing her waking up dressed as the villain wants her and bound was awesome, even more so knowing that Miss Ivanova has been Mr. Notherns prisoner for an entire week.

And then we have the bimbo gun. Any gun who can lower your IQ may be called a bimbo gun, but I doubt any person with a IQ of 92 could be immediately a slut… and Northern can tell me “it’s only a comic book gun, you pompous idiot, come on!”.

The thing I liked the most was Kari and Megan, using revealing clothes (one of them is a nice dress) being attacked by Bronk. Bronk being Bronk, she will attack Kari while she was holding a car. It’s stupid and dangerous but that is so in character for Bronk!

The last picture was great! But there are a lot of questions: Why Bronk take only Megan and not Kari? What is Mr. Northern plan (and grudge, he seems to be that type of villain) against Megan? Could we see more of Bronk taking someone hostage?

Anyway, I think this serie is awesome, play some of my favorite fetishes (abductions, bimbobization and cool “slave uniforms” and I’m anxious for the next issue!

Thanks, Hector 2
Hector2

Postby mns_95125 » June 18th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Hector2 wrote:Dear MCTek:
Any gun who can lower your IQ may be called a bimbo gun, but I doubt any person with a IQ of 92 could be immediately a slut… and Northern can tell me “it’s only a comic book gun, you pompous idiot, come on!”.

Yeah, that exceeded the tensile strength of my disbelief suspenders. An IQ of 100 is statistically average. 160 is genius-level. 200 would mark a world-class intellect, the kind of person who is famous hundreds of years after death because of the brilliance of their accomplishments. I don't think there's ever been an IQ of 240 recorded in the time we've been measuring it. Perhaps it's silly to be bothered by that kind of thing, but it's the sort of little detail that says "the author didn't do the research" -- like badly written erotica where the author clearly has no clue how bra measurements or the mechanics of sex actually work.
mns_95125

Postby mctek » June 19th, 2011, 2:14 am

Fair enough, thou for the most part it is a gag, and while i did do the research, I wasn't paying attention to the given numbers i have on there, which is my bad, when I get the chance I'll correct the goof. As for Bronk not taking Kari, he was hired to take only certain ppl, and from my understanding Bronk is not the sharpest tool in the shed. So it didn't dawn on him to take the dangerous woman that could ruin it all with him. Megan like Marina and Fabiola, is also responsible for putting Greg in jail, hence wanting to debase those women as much as he can, while Bronk just wanted the piece of ass that is Megan who he knows is the former Cyber Grrl. As for more abductions,there wasn't anymore plan as the next one is the last for this little mini series, that just means it'll show up in my next story. Again as i said before, if you have any issues are problems feel free to send me a pm and I'll see what i can do.

Tek~
mctek

Postby Hector2 » June 19th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Dear mns_95125 and MCtek:

First of all, thank you for citing my comment! Now I feel I owe both of you an apology, because the people who really didn’t do the research is me: Before I saw mns_95125 post, I didn’t know how much of a IQ a normal person has.

I think the real problem is that English is not my native language, so I’m not capable of expressing myself: The real inconsistence I wanted to point out was that lowering a person IQ could make her less intelligent, but his sexual urges (like the need to offer oral sex) could not be affected: A “bimbo gun” could not be a “slut gun”. And like Mctek himself said: “for the most part is a gag”.

The whole point: I just wanted the be playful with a little logic error, I didn’t want to be sarcastic, but if I give you that impression I’m sorry, because I must have found a better way to write it.

In the other hand, only now I’m realizing it, but I love the way Kari talks abouts Miss Mendes, Miss Ivanova and Mister Northern: they are her teachers, and Kari is an student: she talks about them with the detached respect students gave to these old, strange persons that teachers are for them.

I’m really sad that this miniseries only have three issues: I really liked the story and the fetishes it had. I don’t have any issues nor problems with your series Mctek, but I would be honored to send you a pm to ask you some questions about your work.

Thank you
Hector 2
Hector2

Postby mctek » June 19th, 2011, 11:48 pm

Sure thing Hector, pms are always welcomed! I'll try to answer your questions as best i can, this goes for everyone too. I try to include as many fetishes as i can, thou there's probably more then i know of. Mind control, androids, timestop, mannequins and breast enlargement being the few I know of. Thanks again for all your comments!

Mctek~
mctek

Postby mctek » July 7th, 2011, 2:51 pm

hey gang, little bad news, had some unexpected guests come this week and set me a back a bit, still going to try for late tonight of not by tomorrow, apologizes for the delay. The renders and clean up are done just have to add dialogue when i come back from my day job. Again sorry for the delay, steverogders, haven't forgotten your freebie, pm me with a e mail and idea you'll like to see and i can see if i can do it over the week end. I'll also be adding a new issue of New guard soon. keep a look out for it.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby mctek » July 8th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Hey gang!

Sorry for the wait, I hope it was worth the little bit of waiting, today I bring you guys the last issue of Teacher's Pet, which is fairly big issue, sitting at 29 pages :D some extra treats and easter egg stuff, bouns to whoever gets the joke on page 25 :D Again thanks for reading my stories, means alot to me. Stay tune for my next story hitting here soon, and another issue of New Guard with writing from Northern Chill coming up here soon!

MCtek~

Teacher's Pet #3

Megan has been kidnapped by Bronk, Kari, after coming to reports the nabbing to the squad! Still in a panic, Kari does what any woman in love and superpowers would do, go and save her girlfriend to be! Read it here at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=26445
mctek

Postby steverogers5 » July 9th, 2011, 1:54 am

Wow! :shock: That was a big update! So Valient Girl's a low ranking memeber of the Superheroine Squad? Is that because she's such a a magnet for mind control? Poor girl! :lol: Excellent work yet again, and with an intriguing ending to boot. Liked the fact that even though the day is saved for some, evil continues afoot with some other players. Ah, life in Metrobay. Had to laugh at Kari talking about how even her mother admitted to having been mind controlled at some point. What those mother-daughter talks must be like! :D
steverogers5

Next

Return to MCtek