A Day In The Life: Belinda Giolla

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

A Day In The Life: Belinda Giolla

Postby Northern Chill » March 25th, 2011, 11:23 am

Hello everybody,

Before talking about the update itself, I thought I'd shed a little light on how this bonus story came to exist.

Back during the early stages of Doc's excellent "Forbidden Fantasy" arc, I was talking to Trishbot and we discussed doing a little follow-up story that would follow a typical day for Belinda Giolla after the events of Forbidden played out. Trish did up a phenomenal script, I did some additions and adjustments were made to coincide with latter events.

In part 1 of this 2 part story, Belinda awakens and starts her day at the Funhouse. For this diabolically evil woman, though, her day is unlike any other normal inmate at the prison. From interacting with her slaves to handling unexpected events, Belinda is one busy woman...and she likes it that way...:)

A big round of applause to the creative types who have worked on this story with me: Finister Foul, for his phenomenal renders in this arc, Trishbot, for a script that truly captures the spirit of Belinda in her realm and MCtek, whose postwork and other incredible work made this chapter possible.

Enjoy part 1 of A Day In The Life: Belinda Giolla in the member's section...part 2 should be in the next few weeks.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=21678

Thanks for supporting MCcomix!!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: A Day In The Life: Belinda Giolla

Postby Jasmine » March 25th, 2011, 4:34 pm

I LOVe this little insight into Belinda and seeing Valliantgirl and Marcy so lost in her world. I am sure you did it on purpose, but if not you stumbled onto genius.

Day 4b, Chrissy cannot smile even thought she got what she wanted and Vallientgirl with the big stupid grin. She has been a sap soooo many times. LOVE the irony.

You guys rock!

XOXOXO
Jasmine
Jasmine

Postby nitpicker » March 25th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Continuity question: How could Nightengale be under Max's thrall when she seemed to be fighting Incognito as seen in Wicked Fun Park?
nitpicker

Postby Doctor Robo » March 25th, 2011, 9:49 pm

nitpicker wrote:Continuity question: How could Nightengale be under Max's thrall when she seemed to be fighting Incognito as seen in Wicked Fun Park?

The general timeline in Metrobay is fairly fluid. That is, the stories don't necessarily take place in the same chronological order that they are published. It's really the only way we can share characters across multiple sites, with multiple writers and artists, and not be held hostage by some sort of inflexible continuity.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby nitpicker » March 25th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Thanks for the answer, Doctor Robo. It would have been great to see how Nightengale fell under Max's thrall though. :twisted:
nitpicker

Postby leto17 » March 26th, 2011, 8:40 am

This was great. So pleased to see Belinda's world and all the varied hot sex in it. The guards were great, and it was nice to see Chrome functioning and using her 'optional attachments' :twisted: Valiant Grrl looked great in the maid outfit. The body designs were nice in contrasting Kristen's more Amazonian frame with that of Belinda's more svelte body shape. Plus It was nice to see what Clownetta looked like under all that makeup and her transformation into a Guard-good to see the sexy baddies get a little MC punishment. Can't wait to see her uniform! Belinda doesn't take shit from anyone!
leto17

Postby pelusa1ca » March 26th, 2011, 9:48 am

That was just great, a view of the regular comings and goings of some Metrobay's criminal underworld. Complete with nefarious intentions, gorgeous babes and cool sub-plots.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Hector2 » March 26th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Dear McTek:

I really liked your work, I imagine is difficult to share the responsibility to make a comic between a team, but I think the results are great.

First of all, Kristen’s maid uniform. It was good, but I remember Kelly in her maid uniform and somehow, I liked her more. This uniform is very good too.

There is something I don’t like about Belinda’s character: she is petty. Always doing really awful things to others, not only for sex, but because being a sociopath is truly a source of pleasure for his twisted mind.

Also, she is an incredible talented person: She created Mechana, and somehow advanced the robotic technology without any real effort. Mechana is a sentient robot, capable of making ethical decisions (the very point Chrome was trying to escape). Belinda has truly talent, and what she does? Create a petty reign inside the fun house and plan how to take over R.O.P.E.

Of course, I’m not complaining about the sexy scenes nor anything, simple stating why I don’t like this character.

What I really liked was Clownetta. A wild card whom doesn’t ally with R.O.P.E? Great. And I must confess, anyone wearing a wig like that (or a costume like that) deserves his own series. And seeing Gallant Lass really doing something heroic always help. The fact that Clownetta was defiant all the way she was enslaved. Really valiant of her. Of course, Belinda being Belinda, she will punish her for that behavior.

And the last panel: Of course she finds an affinity with the Queen of Hearts… both of them are sociopaths. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen her fighting with Valiant Woman, who is supposed to be her archenemy… oh well.

P.D. I loved the question of nitpicker, a true comic fan always worry about continuity.

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Hector
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » March 26th, 2011, 10:02 pm

Thanks, everybody, for the praise. This story was a real labor love for all those who worked on it and it's good to hear the members here enjoyed what they've seen so far.

Hector2 wrote:Dear McTek:

I really liked your work, I imagine is difficult to share the responsibility to make a comic between a team, but I think the results are great.

First of all, Kristen’s maid uniform. It was good, but I remember Kelly in her maid uniform and somehow, I liked her more. This uniform is very good too.

There is something I don’t like about Belinda’s character: she is petty. Always doing really awful things to others, not only for sex, but because being a sociopath is truly a source of pleasure for his twisted mind.

Also, she is an incredible talented person: She created Mechana, and somehow advanced the robotic technology without any real effort. Mechana is a sentient robot, capable of making ethical decisions (the very point Chrome was trying to escape). Belinda has truly talent, and what she does? Create a petty reign inside the fun house and plan how to take over R.O.P.E.

Of course, I’m not complaining about the sexy scenes nor anything, simple stating why I don’t like this character.

What I really liked was Clownetta. A wild card whom doesn’t ally with R.O.P.E? Great. And I must confess, anyone wearing a wig like that (or a costume like that) deserves his own series. And seeing Gallant Lass really doing something heroic always help. The fact that Clownetta was defiant all the way she was enslaved. Really valiant of her. Of course, Belinda being Belinda, she will punish her for that behavior.

And the last panel: Of course she finds an affinity with the Queen of Hearts… both of them are sociopaths. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen her fighting with Valiant Woman, who is supposed to be her archenemy… oh well.

P.D. I loved the question of nitpicker, a true comic fan always worry about continuity.

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Hector

Hi Hector,

Interesting that you mention Clownetta as a character you liked from this chapter. In the process of developing this story, I've started musing over where to take this character after this mini arc. Keep your eyes open over the next few months....:)

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby steverogers5 » March 27th, 2011, 12:17 pm

Enjoyed this look behind the scenes. So thanks for all the work everybody put into it. I found Belinda's surface platitudes vrs what she was really thinking underneath of Max to be intriguing. Looks like there may be trouble ahead between those two somewhere down the line. (Oh and poor Nightengale-that name seems to be cursed for a lot who wear it..) And of course Belinda's dreamed murmerings about Ted at the start were very ironic. Though I shared her pangs of disappointment at not getting her hands on Gallant Lass! :lol: Oh well maybe she will someday..

But in the meantime, it certainly seems like she's King, or Queen rather of the Castle that is the funhouse. Loved the luxurious bed setting! LOL!
steverogers5

Postby steverogers5 » March 27th, 2011, 12:20 pm

nitpicker wrote:Thanks for the answer, Doctor Robo. It would have been great to see how Nightengale fell under Max's thrall though. :twisted:

Hey, all good things come to those who wait...Certainly it seems like it worked out that way for Belinda wanting Valient Girl! ;)
steverogers5

Postby leto17 » April 1st, 2011, 8:07 am

Hello. I actually do not see Belinda as a sociopath. She may be evil, but not sociopathic. She does seem to want her servants to feel pleasure in her service, for example, and does seem to care about them in her own twisted way. I think she knows what she wants and gets it. I actually like her alot and find her to be quite enjoyable. It is important to remember that to climb to the top in APEX ROPE made her do alot of nasty, nasty things that warped her a bit.

It's also refreshing to see someone who doesn't want to just take over the world, but has more realistic goals.
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » April 1st, 2011, 9:00 am

Finn, Trishbot, McTek, NorthernChill:
I love the concentration on Belinda. She's evil, devious, nefarious, bent, twisted and very sexy in her own way.
It would be nice to see her turned into a greybot ultimately by Max.
After a few adventures with her prison posse.
She needs to take over a few more heroines and other types in the meantime.
What do you think?
By the way, I think she needs some breast augmentation procedures done as well.

Keep up the great work, all of you. HOpe to see much more of this type of cooperation.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby sohta123 » April 3rd, 2011, 8:09 pm

I enjoyed this excerpt very much. Always wanted to see what a person would do if they succeeded in this. I'd love to see Valient Grrl be made twisted and a bit evil for awhile.

I'm wondering if there would be any side-effects if someone was put in the machine twice? Maybe a permanent infatuation even after a person is freed from the control? Also, what if Belinda were put in it and told to be good?

She's like the female Lex Luthor here.
sohta123

Postby Northern Chill » May 27th, 2011, 7:17 pm

Hi everybody,

In the second part of A Day in the Life of Belinda Giolla, Belinda looks to entertain herself and the staff at the Funhouse in ways only her deviant mind could conceive of. From playing a game popular at bars to ensuring her guards are kept squeaky clean to a little afternoon television entertainment, Belinda keeps herself busy before settling in for a good night's sleep.

Once again, a big round of thanks to Finister Foul, Trishbot and MCTek, whose combined efforts on this little story made it all possible.

Members can find the conclusion to A Day In The Life at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=24570

Thanks for supporting MCcomix!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Next

Return to MCtek