A Day In The Life: Belinda Giolla

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: A Day In The Life: Belinda Giolla

Postby steverogers5 » May 28th, 2011, 3:00 am

Wow! Y'all knocked this one out of the park! Good to be bad indeed! Loved all of this.

Though I had to laugh at Belinda's thought about wanting to get out of there, after seeing the Hotties advert. Why, in the world, would she want to leave?!? :lol: She's really got it made, right where she is! Loved the responses of all the slaves, and Belinda speculating on what she'd do to Alpha Woman and Ms Metrobay if she got them in the psycho slaver! Hope she doesn't overeach herself there. She should pay attention to the lesson of how her 'hazy, crazy, lazy days' ended before, and just enjoy the heaven she's got for herself just now!

So thanks for the superb work on this one. It was an incredibly hot look into the daily life of an evil mind controller, and all the wicked funs that would result from their domination of such unlucky women. Congratualtions to everybody involved! Hard to imagine how you could top this one. (Though I'm sure you will.. :D )
steverogers5

Postby Jasmine » May 28th, 2011, 7:12 am

Great update. It is do hot how one of the leading heroines is nothing but another plaything. I think that is one of my favorite scenerios since heroines are supposed to be different and above others, making them just another slave.

The quarters bouncing off VG's ass was too much. I about fell over laughing. Talk about bringing a heroine down to a low level. I think this would be harder to recover from than sex. How do you explain allowing this being done to you when you revert to normal?
Awesome! Thanks for your work guys.

XOXOXO
Jasmine
Jasmine

Postby Northern Chill » May 28th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Glad to hear everybody has enjoyed the finale of this little story. As a bonus, MCTek has uploaded a little bonus of some raw images from this chapter. Finister's work was so awesome for this update that I figured it'd be cool for members to see these images before text was added.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby leto17 » September 17th, 2011, 11:07 am

A great conclusion. Thanks!
leto17

Postby Northern Chill » October 1st, 2011, 10:50 am

Glad you liked it, Leto. I have several other standalone stories in mind that follow a similar outline to this arc and it's good to know members liked this collab.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby leto17 » October 14th, 2011, 9:11 pm

I have to say that Belinda's exploits are soem of my favorite. thank you;)
leto17

Postby Ghosthand » June 12th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Somehow I missed the chapter 2 update!! Just finished it and it was just as great as the first chapter! Of course I love any story that has Chrome in it :) I completely agree with Belinda when she says that Chrome is, "A perfect, lovely robot woman in every way, shape and form" I would love to see the process that was used on Chrome used again on someone else but I think it would take away some of what makes her so special. But I guess it wouldn't hurt if Chrome had a partner..... Chrome and Gold... wonder what Goldwing is up to these days...
Ghosthand

Previous

Return to MCtek