New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga

Postby Northern Chill » October 13th, 2011, 10:16 pm

Greetings everybody...today, Chapter 7 of the Naughty Nurses saga debuts in the members section at MCComix.

Prisma is green and naive in the fast paced world of crime fighting but the silver haired woman has a razor sharp intellect and thinks the woman she encountered at the new hospital in Rixo City was more than a mere nurse..but who is it and how does it possibly connect to the missing New Guard heroines?

Meanwhile, at said hospital, it is a routine day with patients registering and leaving the location. However, the tranquility is shattered by an unexpected event that threatens to destroy all that its owner has strived to build. What calamity is it and can it change the paths of those involved in it forever?

Members can find this exciting update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=30573

Kudos to MCTek on the phenomenal art for this update!!!

Enjoy and thanks for supporting MCComix!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby kakyo001 » October 14th, 2011, 3:55 pm

hmm... how far away are we from the event from issue 1 ?
I haven't seen a timeline in the story so far
all 10 heroines/nurses have been captured but that's where the similarities end :D

about 5 more issues to go and a rather slow release... oh well... we have to deal with it and wait :)
kakyo001

Postby Tecknophyle » October 14th, 2011, 8:55 pm

According to the author, roughly 16 months from start to story "present" (assuming the story will wrap up fairly quickly in temporal terms).
Tecknophyle

Postby Hector2 » October 31st, 2011, 9:19 am

Hi Northern Chill and McTek!

First of all, I like to think that Prisma, being a new superheroine, is trying to be really professional and cautious. She is recollecting information and developing strategies in the first place, doing some detective work and using infiltration techniques in the first three and the last two pages of this issue. This is the first time I have seen an heroine doing this.

It’s a great contrast against Bombshell, who just breaking free of the mental control, she goes ballistic and hits anyone in the building.

I don’t understand this. After all, Bombshell must have known better to draw attention to herself. She is a seasoned superheroine in this universe. I understand that seeing herself and her best friends in a striperrific version of a nurse uniform is infuriating, but I think she must at least try to control her ire and research his surroundings. Anyone capable of orchestrating this could have good counter measures.

And then we have Lexa, who quickly goes against Bombshell. One of the things I will always regret is that we are seeing the heroines in the nurse uniforms and not in their awesome designed heroines costumes. - Oh, and the nurse uniform doesn’t include panties? (page 9)

However, I appreciate the extended brainwashing session and the various tests Mind Changer tries to secure Bombshell brainwashing. It seems like a legitimate plot point and not a cheap intent to explore this particular fetish.

Talking about that, I just love the design of the brainwashing chair. The thing I like the most is the “Mmmph” sound. Is fantastic.

I want to thank you for showing us Bombshell and Lexa, they were awesome even when they were not in costume. Now I only ask to see a little more of Toxaris in her costume.

Thank you again.

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » November 2nd, 2011, 9:50 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi Northern Chill and McTek!

First of all, I like to think that Prisma, being a new superheroine, is trying to be really professional and cautious. She is recollecting information and developing strategies in the first place, doing some detective work and using infiltration techniques in the first three and the last two pages of this issue. This is the first time I have seen an heroine doing this.

Hi Hector,

Thanks for the observation about Prisma. i find that far too often, heroines new to fighting crime are often portrayed as bumbling idiots tripping over themselves and I thought showing Prisma taking a calm, cool approach is a nice change of pace.

It’s a great contrast against Bombshell, who just breaking free of the mental control, she goes ballistic and hits anyone in the building.

I don’t understand this. After all, Bombshell must have known better to draw attention to herself. She is a seasoned superheroine in this universe. I understand that seeing herself and her best friends in a striperrific version of a nurse uniform is infuriating, but I think she must at least try to control her ire and research his surroundings. Anyone capable of orchestrating this could have good counter measures.

This was deliberate on my part...one thing I mulled over when scripting this arc is how would a heroine react once coming free of mc. To me, each would react based on who she is and in the case of Bombshell, she's definitely not a detective type...fight first, questions later. Her misfortune was running into somebody with more fighting expertise than herself.

And then we have Lexa, who quickly goes against Bombshell. One of the things I will always regret is that we are seeing the heroines in the nurse uniforms and not in their awesome designed heroines costumes. - Oh, and the nurse uniform doesn’t include panties? (page 9)

However, I appreciate the extended brainwashing session and the various tests Mind Changer tries to secure Bombshell brainwashing. It seems like a legitimate plot point and not a cheap intent to explore this particular fetish.

Talking about that, I just love the design of the brainwashing chair. The thing I like the most is the “Mmmph” sound. Is fantastic.

Mind Changer is a cautious villain...he's not a bad guy that assumes everything planned will go 100% right (like his handling of his fellow villains earlier in the arc).

I want to thank you for showing us Bombshell and Lexa, they were awesome even when they were not in costume. Now I only ask to see a little more of Toxaris in her costume.

Thank you again.

Hector2

Thanks for the feedback, Hector..always good to read what you think.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » November 24th, 2011, 10:02 am

Greetings everybody and for everybody in the US, hope you're having a good Thanksgiving..:)

Today, chapter 8 of the New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga debuts in the members section here. In this update, Prisma, a young and inexperienced heroine, has decided to undertake the dangerous task of going undercover as one of the nurses working at a new hospital in Rixo City. Will the scenes she witnesses confirm her suspicions of what is going on there or will her recklessness prove to be her ultimate undoing?

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=32294

Big kudos to MCTek on the great art done for this update!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » November 30th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Hi there MCtek and NortherChill!

This issue was not so sexy as others, because it focused on Prima’s investigation, but it was really cool to see a superheroine doing some spy work. I only hope she could manage the bad guys, because she has demonstrated to be an intelligent and resourceful person.

Thanks for this excellent issue

Hector.

PD: I am a Little confused by this issue: Quartermain is talking with the Misterious Man with a Ring ™. But the thought didn’t emerged of them, but from a third customer, did it?
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » December 8th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Hector2 wrote:Hi there MCtek and NortherChill!

This issue was not so sexy as others, because it focused on Prima’s investigation, but it was really cool to see a superheroine doing some spy work. I only hope she could manage the bad guys, because she has demonstrated to be an intelligent and resourceful person.

Thanks for this excellent issue

Hector.

PD: I am a Little confused by this issue: Quartermain is talking with the Misterious Man with a Ring ™. But the thought didn’t emerged of them, but from a third customer, did it?

Hi Hector,

Glad you enjoyed the update. Yeah, it was more stealth than sex in this update..deliberately so as the next updates ramp things up.

As for the thought at the cafe, it came from someone in there...who will be revealed in the coming chapters.

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » December 8th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Greeting everyone...today, chapter nine of the New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

Mind Changer has plans..BIG plans to expand his "unique" business beyond Rixo City and just needs the go ahead from his mysterious backer. Meanwhile, Prisma's stealth investigation comes to an end...and where she goes from here may be out of her hands.

Find out as plans come to their apex...and new ones are formed in the latest chapter of this arc.

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=33092

Big kudos to MCTek for some great work on this chapter once again!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Graham » December 8th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Heheheh. I loved the text of the last panel.

It's somewhat reminiscent of those old, cheesy, cliff-hanger narrations.
Graham

Postby Hector2 » December 18th, 2011, 11:58 pm

Hi MCtek!

It seems that poor Mind Changer is not cut for the business world. Asking M. Misterious Man with a Ring ™. For help to make a spinoff of his own business is not the best option.

However, Mind Changer can always abuse some damsels to regain some cold comfort out of his failed career... I wonder, why not title this comic “The Beautiful Bunnies” and instead of an hospital, make it a bunny farm?

I loved seeing Prima in the chair, trying to talk but muffled by the strange mask. Seeing her as a new nurse was awesome too!

Just a question, exactly when – what was the year – the blaze bunny disappeared? If Mindchanger says that he read about her exploits, it’s almost sure that she disappeared before he was a boy, isn’t it?

Thank you

Hector.
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » December 20th, 2011, 11:53 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi MCtek!

It seems that poor Mind Changer is not cut for the business world. Asking M. Misterious Man with a Ring ™. For help to make a spinoff of his own business is not the best option.

However, Mind Changer can always abuse some damsels to regain some cold comfort out of his failed career... I wonder, why not title this comic “The Beautiful Bunnies” and instead of an hospital, make it a bunny farm?

I loved seeing Prima in the chair, trying to talk but muffled by the strange mask. Seeing her as a new nurse was awesome too!

Just a question, exactly when – what was the year – the blaze bunny disappeared? If Mindchanger says that he read about her exploits, it’s almost sure that she disappeared before he was a boy, isn’t it?

Thank you

Hector.

Hi Hector,

The bunny touch in this chapter was my doing - I've always had an appreciation for those type of looks.

As for Blaze Bunny, the exact year has yet to be revealed but keep in mind that Mind Changer could have learned of the heroine's exploits through news clippings his parents collected (a somewhat common practice before the days of the internet). Beyond that, I imagine the details will be spelled out someday in either a story here or at the Metrobay wiki.

Thanks for the feedback!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » December 20th, 2011, 12:01 pm

Hello everybody and hope holiday preparations are going well...today, chapter 10 of the New Guard: Naughty Nurses Saga debuts.

With Prisma's quiet investigation seemingly coming to an end, the hospital affairs continue on a routine basis. A new "patient" avails herself of the special care the nurses provide and Mind Changer oversees another reinforcement session even as he muses what to do in the present and future. In his mind, everything that could wrong has occurred and nothing else can happen at this point. Well, maybe the reappearance of a pair of former colleagues....

Find out what happens in the member's section at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=33729

Big kudos once again to MCTek for some great art in this update!

Happy holidays, everyone!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » December 20th, 2011, 3:22 pm

Uh Oh??

Looks like all the hens are loose, possibly.

Love the update and the series, Three cheers for the Robocop quote. :)

Your work is awesome. I'm anticipating more great thing down the road from you guys. :D

DT
dumbtime

Postby nageth » December 20th, 2011, 4:14 pm

Aw, no fair teasing us with Prisma like that.
nageth

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek