The Resort Tales....

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: The Resort Tales....

Postby steverogers5 » April 1st, 2011, 6:23 am

Is this really the end :?: But..but.. we never learnt of the grand plan, and who were going to be the owners of some of our girls... ;)

Anyway..Intriguing issue. Absolutely loved the cover. Man, Snowflakes is really messed in the head-Even before this latest batch of mind control..LOL!

(P.S I was convinced at first that we were missing a page 10 though, until I realised that there were two parts to page 8..Doh! :roll: )
steverogers5

Postby bluemax2 » April 1st, 2011, 9:01 am

Mctek and Doc and Finn:
I do hope this isn't the end of this great series. At least perhaps resucitating it in the near future in a sequel perhaps?

Thanks for the great work.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » April 3rd, 2011, 5:54 am

Great series! The psychological developments of Snowflake's mind were interesting, especially when it was shown to be imprisoned and enslaved; seeing what actually went on in her head. The nanodoll designs were, as always, very sexy and well done. My favorite is still Rollergrrl. Nice seeing them all lined up. Also curious as to the fate of Honeydoll and her glorious copies.
leto17

Postby sohta123 » April 3rd, 2011, 7:49 pm

Great job!
I was worried that you wouldn't risk finishing the story this way but you fooled me. It's much more interesting when the stories don't have totally happy endings. (I personally prefer to have at least one character not saved in a story, sometimes it can be the villain that remains enslaved)
The dollifications in this storyline were very creative. Agree on Rollergrrl's transformation being the best. Also hoping to see the auction and some of the buyers enjoying their 'purchases'. Ringmistress is awesome! And boy I've got to wonder what's in store for Snowflake! If her bad side ever comes out it'll be intriguing to see how that fits into the world of mind control. Wonder if it's latent from her escapades in the P.E. universe, she did seem kinda messed up in the head then too.

I'm hoping the the Metrobay characters will see more of the R.O.P.E. villains successful. It'd be utterly cool if almost no heroines were left and the next thing would wind up being turf wars. :twisted:

One more thing. Would it be possible to at least put a link to episode 4 in the same area as the rest so if we try to read them in sequence we don't have to hunt for it (other series would benefit from this as well).

Thanks!
sohta123

Postby Hector2 » April 7th, 2011, 12:15 am

Hi, I want to comment about the Resort tales 8, Storage Honey.

First of all, why Snowflake has a one piece and Solaria has a two piece bikini? I personally like the one piece better, but this can relate to the insecurities with her powers Snowflake experiments?

I definitely loved page 9, when we see Honey Doll de – dollified. And I certainly I’m intrigued by the freezing technology. Why the buyer wanted her that way? Who is the buyer? Frank Einstein?

Also, I love RingMistress approach to the clones: If I were a mad sciencist, first I will chose a damsel to enslave, then clone her, left the damsel to be rescued and I would have the clone all for me. Or if mind control is used, we could use her as a mole against the heroines. The possibilities are infinite.

And the close up of Page 28? Really, this is one of the most beautiful face I have seen in this site.

Keep up the good work!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby PsiLance » April 7th, 2011, 5:44 am

Okay, I've seen this comment a few times. When and where was Honeybee 'de-dollified' and when and where did she have her nanites removed?
PsiLance

Postby Hector2 » April 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm

Hi Psilance!

At Resort Tales Issue 7 page 12, Nene says to the misterious buyer: "All right, buyer, she'll be de-dollified soon and placed ina a special transport and waitihng for you at warehouse 69 when you are able to pick her up". Given that in the next issue Honeydoll is showed in a container, seemingly frozen, but with the appearance of a human being instead of a... plastic doll... I asume the nanities were removed (but of course, I'm not sure).

I hope this is of help!

Hector
Hector2

Postby PsiLance » April 7th, 2011, 7:13 pm

Ohhhh!

Okay, thanks.
PsiLance

Postby Hector2 » April 9th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Hi McTek!

I wish to comment about last issue. First of all, I liked how Alpha Woman was used to lure Snowflake into a trap. I also loved your emphasis in the despair Snowflake feels seeing his best friends transformed, but when her powers fail her, she doesn’t seem to pull much of a fight… I love when a villain destroy the last hope of an heroine, but then I loved the Battle in the center of Snowflake’s mind. The concept of his two sides seeing Kyla encased on ice is great!

Ideal and Core? Great names! And I also really hope this is not The End… because we need to finish this tale, somehow… But I want to say some more things.

First of all, I want to tell you that this is not a critic. I enjoy the work of all the artist at this and the hip comix site, and more than that, I myself had never done any artistic in my life. So I only trying to give you a humble opinion. If I ever write something that sounds condescending, I sincerely ask for your forgiveness.
Said that, I think you could enhance your composition. Let’s see: Sometimes I see that the characters are a little small given the background they are. This would not be a problem, but I will love to see the characters being as big as possible. That is to say, if you have two gorgeous women in a panel, I would like to see the most of them.

Then, at page 9, we have Snowflake trying to attack their robotized friends. His face is amazing, but then your sound effects are imposed over her hands, and your box caption (Is this the correct terminology?) are covering her body. You could have put in any other place (there is a lot of them in the picture) and so we could have a better view of her.

The same could be said of page 11. And then, I just love when an heroine is encased on ice, amber, plastic, you name it. It’s one of my favorite fetishes. But I wish you have show us Snowflake encased of ice in a bigger perspective, I think the perspective you did was not full view.

I really hope you could do a full view of Snowflake encased on ice, and once again I apologize if any of my writing bother you, I only want to give some positive critic.

Thanks for all your work

Hector 2
Hector2

Postby mctek » April 13th, 2011, 11:37 pm

hey Hector2 sorry haven't got back to you sooner, RL and comic work keep me a bit, thanks for the comments! I'll try to see if we can work more of the composition with future stories. To be honest, I wasn't sure anyone would be interested in seeing her de dollified so i left the process a mystery, but she is indeed no longer a nano doll :D what happens to her now is anyone guess :twisted: I'll see what I can do about making a more full view of encased SF, maybe a wallpaper for the fans. Again wanna thank you guys for reading and enjoying my stories, means a lot. Feel free to make more suggestions so that I and my fellow artists can improve the experience for you all. As to Snowflake having a one piece, it was more to go with her persona, she's kind of a shy girl so i wager she doesn't like to show alot of skin. More on the clones, stay tune :twisted: tis all i can say for now, mah ahahahahahaha! Give me a few on the link thing, still alittle busy with somethings, but i'll see if I can it done soon.

Thanks again

MCtek~
mctek

Postby mctek » April 27th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Hey gang!

MCtek here, coming back with another great issue of Resort! Thanks you for all your comments, thanks again for reading, we officially have 2 more comics til the end of Resort: A snowflake tale! Stay tuned for the next issue of New Guard coming soon written by the awesome Northern Chill! :P Also a shout out to Northern Chill for helping with the auction dialogue!

MCtek~

The Resort Tales # 10

With all of the Squad members converted to nano dolls, Nene decides it's time to hold a very special internet auction for interested R.O.P.E. bidders complete with product demonstrations. However, the war may not be over inside the mind of one of the dolls..read and see what happens in a very special chapter of Resort.
mctek

Postby PsiLance » April 28th, 2011, 6:13 am

Very interesting turn of events. Though it makes me wonder, is there something similar going on in the other heroines, other than Solaria, Alpha Woman, and Valiant Grrl, who went on the Platinum Earth adventure?
PsiLance

Postby steverogers5 » April 29th, 2011, 11:02 am

Yay More! :) Loved the standing at attention profiles. Interesting use of angel doll's flight powers too.. ;) Looks like snowflake's crazy split personality ironically might be the only thing that can save the day. :D
steverogers5

Postby mctek » May 18th, 2011, 2:06 am

Hey gang,

Mctek here with a bit of an update, well more like pointed out i goofed.

Reviewing the script for Resort, i had failed to change the script when going all 3D, so there is actually only 1 issue left. Again sorry about the goof guys.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby Hector2 » May 20th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Hi there McTeck

I loved this issue! The part I liked the most was seeing the dollies doing intercourse, specially hottie doll and Frosty doll. I loved the unnecessary repetition of every doll explaining us the things we are already seeing it. But the very best monologue of all was in page 14: “ORGASM REACHED, MOANING COMMENCING, OHHH, OHHH, OHHH.

Yes, I know this comic is brought to us by R.O.P.E. TV, thank you.

I didn’t understand completely the deal between Evil, Ideal and Core, but it seems that Kayla is ready to kick butt and take names. And certainly she is not a moment too soon.

I don’t know if Nene is brainwashed, but she is really getting of my nerves with that smug attitude. Now that I think about this, I feel that in only an issue you’re not going to address some of the most interesting questions this series proposed: Who acquired Honey Doll? Why so important that the clones can deceive Alpha Woman telepathy? What about the clone of Clarissa in her Fluffy identity? Will the real Clarissa ever escape from the RingMistress? Why Ringmistress is so obsessed with Dougan? (Lucky guy)!

Oh well, I hope at least some of this questions will be answered in the next issue, so until Kayla saves the day! (I hope).

Thanks for all your work

Hector 2
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek