The Resort Tales....

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: The Resort Tales....

Postby Northern Chill » January 20th, 2011, 1:11 pm

A nice little chapter as Angel Doll is put through her paces and AW's behavior gets more bimbo like. Love the shut down part and I'm looking forward to seeing what the "car wash" looks like.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby begbie_rentonspud » January 22nd, 2011, 3:31 pm

Vibrating parts? Very awesome idea. I wonder if I could get a girl turned into a doll like that ;). Great issue. I can't wait for the next.

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby mctek » February 11th, 2011, 11:13 pm

Hey gang!

whew been a fun ride so far! Buckle up cause i'm taking a sharp turn here soon. As many may noticed today's issue has less of me and more of Fin. The man was awesome enough to make some extra renders for this scene that the work i did do just kind of seem too tame. D'oh! I'll ask Doc about released the unused pages at a later time. I hope you guy enjoy :D Special thanks goes out to Northern Chill for the extra help with dialogue and edits.

The Resort #6

Fresh from her transformation into Angel Doll, our heroine turn living sex doll is taken to secret part of the Resort parking lot. There she is put to the test against more of her fellow dolls. Will she win the test and leave in the hands of another? Find out here at MCcomix.com!
mctek

Postby leto17 » February 13th, 2011, 2:49 am

I really, really, really love the concept of living sex dolls. HoneyDoll and AngelDoll are incredibly sexy. I really like the smooth artificial, satiny skin the dolls have. The BJ scene was excellent, and the car wash idea was very well executed. I also look forward to seeing the new doll hanging out with the other headlights hotties!
leto17

Postby begbie_rentonspud » February 13th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Another good issue, sir. Kudos. Kinda wish I actually drove a car and wished there was an actual car wash like that. Hey... I live in NYC. You don't have to drive to get around.

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby mctek » February 17th, 2011, 9:32 pm

Whew! Another one for your eyes to feast upon readers!. I apolozie for the sudden poof, "Here I am!" comic today. Me and Fin had a bit of hectic sch this time around. As we move toward the end (7 more issues) Going to take this time now to ask what you guys would like to see happen. you could pm me or fin or post here in the thread. And me and Fin will go thru your awesome ideas and see what we run with. In the meantime i will be planning my next story soon, be on the look out for that, thanks again for reading guys!

MCtek~

The Resort Tales #7

Unaware of the trouble that has arisen, Aprisa Devante aka Roller Grrl has decided to take her first ever spa session, but what traps await the unsupecting Latina? Elsewhere the two best friends Snowflake and Solaria hatch a plan to save the day. This and more here at MCcomix.com!
mctek

Postby nageth » February 18th, 2011, 12:18 am

As far as seeing something, I was hoping we'd see more variation (not saying have to go furry but so far it seems like there are only dolls, slaves, and a bimbo and the slaves and bimbo both have the same normal skin texture). As far as sticking with the theme, I was a fan of Northern Chill's "Lingerie Shopping." I think the doll stand style conversion would be interesting (I guess essentially like Angel's but the person in question wouldn't be on a table and maybe would put herself on the stand).

Looking forward to the rest of the story and getting more hints as to who the buyers are (hoping for a nice surprise).
nageth

Postby Hector2 » February 19th, 2011, 12:41 am

Hi there!

I have to comment this as soon as posible! I loved issue 7. "Muñeca". The part I loved most was the ingenious trap for Rollergirl. It was so obvious, she would never suspect anything, and she would never realize when she was "converted". For me, it was sexy and intelligent. I loved it.

And then the way Bonnie "secured" Rollerdoll, and the comment "this is a family friendly environment". It reminded me of that episode of Buffy after the mayor was calles "sugar daddy". "Now Faith, I don't appreciate that language. I'm a family man. Now let's kill your little friend".

But what I loved the most was the concept of the "doll box". I had always enjoyed the concept of a heroine in a box, ready for transport to any other place. That time is when the heroine is most vulnerable. The trap is good, but the transport is where the heroine knows she is doomed!

Thank your for your work!
Hector2

Postby nitpicker » February 19th, 2011, 2:18 am

De dollified? Hmm, how will they keep Honeydoll in line for transport?
nitpicker

Postby sohta123 » February 19th, 2011, 8:10 pm

I have to say that pg 3 of ep 7 is one the hottest ideas I've seen in awhile.
Most of the time I like to see a mental struggle or breakdown but the subtleness of this is so cool. Leaves a lot to the imagination but gives just enough for the reader to know what took place.
Good job.

I like the heros-in-a-box too.

Also the whole idea that the nanites are powerful enough to make the types of changes you've been writing is neat too. That a person could play music like a radio, etc. is a really interesting take on the depth they take the personality away.

I like the mix of the art as well. Also seems like in teams that would be faster to create.

Keep it up!
sohta123

Postby mctek » March 17th, 2011, 1:47 am

Hey gang thanks again for the awesome comments! Today's comic is a mega big one, 35 pages of good stuff and to top it off, me and fin are debuting a v4 version of Solaria, in the only way we know how :twisted: we hope you contiune to enjoy the comic and stay tuned for more MC goodness! Special thanks to Northern Chill for his help :D

MCtek~

The Resort #8

The ringmistress has captured 2 of the 5 heroines and has mentally crippled Alphawoman, leaving our fearless best friends Snowflake and Solaria to handle the danger alone. Meanwhile Terra attends to the fate of Bea Flowers aka HoneyDoll who has been purchased by a unknown benefactor, as Clarissa attends to the business of her mistress body. What else could go wrong for the plucky heroines, found out in #8 of The Resort!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=16029
mctek

Postby begbie_rentonspud » March 17th, 2011, 4:04 pm

I want a Hottie Doll.

Begbie_Rentonspud

P.S. Great issue :D!
begbie_rentonspud

Postby NemoVoid2 » March 18th, 2011, 2:18 pm

I'll take a Hottie Doll too... and maybe add a Honeymaid, too! :-)

Seriously, though. I've been thoroughly enjoying the series so far, and looking forward to where all this is going to take our intrepid (and currently mindless) band of heroines.

I am wondering what's going on with Honeydoll and her buyer... what fate is in store for her now that she's no longer one of Ringmistress' lovedolls? I can't believe it's going to be anything pleasant...

Keep up the good work!
NemoVoid2

Postby nageth » March 18th, 2011, 2:36 pm

I'm wondering if the nanites were really removed from Honey Doll or if they're still there "just in case" (Ringmistress seems like forethought and planning type). Can't wait to see how Snowflake handles this.
nageth

Postby mctek » March 31st, 2011, 12:36 pm

Hey gang!

Thanks for the awesome comments, sorry i haven't been responsive as of late, try to make up for it soon. In the meantime, here's another great issue for your eyes to feast upon!

MCtek~

The Resort #9

With the capture and conversion of the heroine Solaria, it is now up to the last remaining heroine, Snowflake, to save the day. What foul trouble awaits our plucky heroine? Find out in Resort # 9 here at MC comix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=22093
mctek

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek