The Resort Tales....

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

The Resort Tales....

Postby mctek » October 2nd, 2010, 10:36 pm

Hey gang!

Making my not so solo debut in the members area! Myself and Fin had thought of working together on something, ideas where tossed around, women were MC'ed, and the Resort was born! We hope you enjoy our story and mixing of media arts. It's something we hope to continue with in future of this comic and MCcomix.

The Resort Tales: A Snowflake tale! #1

Ah the beach! A place of fun under the sun, wet adventures, wet tee contests and MC?!?

Bea Flowers aka Honey Doll has taken some time off from being a heroine to run a resort? But little does our favorite Honey knows that an evil lurks below her. Will our heroine discover the truth or lose her stinger and possibly her mind? Find out here only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=14976
mctek

Re: The Resort Tales....

Postby Trishbot » October 2nd, 2010, 11:50 pm

Amazing debut! Great first issue! You guys are an awesome pair! I can't wait for more!

:D
Trishbot

Postby mkmngr » October 3rd, 2010, 6:11 am

An excellent start.
Mike
mkmngr

Postby nageth » October 3rd, 2010, 1:05 pm

Yeah, liked the start. Oh, just a note that you're missing the cover in the member gallery.
nageth

Postby madcap » October 3rd, 2010, 9:24 pm

This is off to a promising start, but I have to admit that it was a little jarring switching from the poser art pages to the more traditional drawn artwork. Just curious, was that a creative decision or was it more of a practical choice in terms of it being easier to fit multiple panels on those pages?
madcap

Postby mctek » October 3rd, 2010, 11:56 pm

thanks guys!

:D Buckle up guys gunna be a fun ride ahead.

Trishbot: lol thanks trish, thou i must admit i'm dieing to see what you got cooking yourself.

Mkmngr: thanks mike, hope you enjoy the rest of my tale!

Nageth: thanks dude, you're referring to the comic itself missing the cover page? if so, then it should be there now, cheers man!

Madcap: Thanks Mad, yes it was a creative decision, still trying to perfect the formula, as doing this plays to are strengths. Our hope is to use my drawn work as a POV as u noticed it worked from not only HD's view but some common camera views seen from a ceiling camera. Thou in retrospect i probably should have indicated more that you're viewing those angles from a camera of sorts.

Thanks again for the comments guys, feel free to give us some critic if possible. thanks again!

MCtek~
mctek

Postby nageth » October 4th, 2010, 5:39 pm

I was a bit confused about what the drawn style represented too. Here is hoping there is more from HD's view and not just cameras (think the idea of a perspective change is neat since we've never actually scene much from that point of view historically). And from my rather humble opinion I think this is the best start since Unity and Wireless. :)
nageth

Postby finister » October 4th, 2010, 6:21 pm

MC Tek's a mad genius :twisted:
finister

Postby bluemax2 » October 5th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Love to see Honeybee enslaved.
What happened to her enlarged mammaries from Finn's last episode?
Will they be coming back?
What about the tight corset?
I do hope we see more enslaved heroines, perhaps doing interesting things with and to each other all under strict control of course.

Keep in up.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby sohta123 » October 6th, 2010, 8:46 pm

With the name 'Honeybee' I'm hoping for a true 'hive' story... ;)
Off to a great start anyhow.
sohta123

Postby Akonkid » October 7th, 2010, 2:08 pm

sohta123 wrote:With the name 'Honeybee' I'm hoping for a true 'hive' story... ;)
Off to a great start anyhow.

Grr... her name is "Honeydoll"! Get it right! :D

And speaking of Ms. Bea Flowers, she's easily in my top 10 favorite Metrobay heroines. She has such a BEAUTIFUL face and small and her body is absolutely mouth-watering. The fact she is also insanely brainy and brilliant, and is a self-made woman, makes her also insanely hot as well. So seeing her get zapped by a very special villainess in this story was beyond exciting and hot. I only hope and beg that a good chunk of the upcoming issues have her and her illustrious body put to phenomenal use. I honestly wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her.

Also, fantastic art by both Fin and Tek. The switch from 3D to 2D was, admittedly, a bit jarring, but I got used to it and I think both are very attractive in their own way. You both have a great character with a great setting and a great plot already in place. I can only expect things to get better.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby mctek » October 21st, 2010, 2:14 am

Hey gang!

Finister Foul and I are back with another installment of Resort Tales!

A week has has passed since the heroine HoneyDoll had fallen to the might of the Ring Mistress's nano-modifiers. Find out what has become of the mighty maiden of metrobay. Plus it gets a little frosty as Snowflake and a few of her friends, including telepathic heroine Alpha woman have taken some time off to enjoy the resort! But what plans does our villianous Ring Mistress has in store for them!

Check it out here at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=16029
mctek

Postby dumbtime » October 21st, 2010, 11:06 am

Most outstanding work so far McTek. I really like the way your brain works in this storyline. I like how you seperated Snowflake from the group because of the dimension crossover incident that has caused a flux in her control over her ice making ability. I like how you bring in the concerned AW to look out for her junior heroine. I dig the underground lair at the resort and how it provided the 'in' to get the drop on Honeydoll. It really opens the doors to the rest of the SS. I think the invite to tea is an awesome way to trick AW into drink something she thinks is innocent.

I do have a few questions though, only minor ones - Why is Clarissa's hair blonde? Did RM want to make that change? Also, was Nene in on the whole plan from the get go or did she get converted after Honeydoll?

I'm really intrigued on how this story pans out. Keep up the good work dude. :)

DT
dumbtime

Postby Akonkid » October 25th, 2010, 6:13 pm

Great work! Honeymaid is jaw-droppingly drool-worthy. Wow, what a sexy woman in an insanely sexy outfit, and knowing she's Ring Mistress's mindless and obedient slave, strutting around in that slutty, skimpy getup is beyond hot. Seeing Ring Mistress manipulate and scheme brings back fond memories of when Belinda and Ted were a bit more pro-active about seeking out and acquiring sexy hot girls to obey them.

And the girls are certainly sexy. Loved their bikini outfits. It's interesting to see Snowflake's powers sort of fluctuate and to see Alpha Woman be like a big sister to her. It's cute. The implications of the letter and Alpha Woman's impending fate are VERY appealing.

Excellent job on the story and the art, throughout. My only minor critiques are that the dialogue in the balloons are rather compacted rather than spread out through the open spaces of the balloons (they don't conform to the shape of the balloons) and also that the narration boxes are big and white. They sort of draw my attention and confuse me for narration boxes at first, while the actual thought balloons for Honeymaid were colored. I found that to be a distracting odd choice. But that's all I got on the negatives. The rest was all classy and sexy.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby begbie_rentonspud » October 25th, 2010, 10:12 pm

Crazy real life stuff... Always gettings in the ways...

Anywho...

Just wanted to drop a massive thank you to Tek & Fin for an awesome story. The writing is top notch, as per usual, but what I gotta say is this art idea that's going on here is actually very interesting. Do to my personal peeve of when comic book artists get switched up in a story and the idea of switching between hand-drawn and 3D art just didn't seem like it would float, I would like to say that I am completely wrong. Not only does it work, I think it enhances the story that just more... And it's also nice to see two versions of a sexy french maid outfit. Kudos!

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Next

Return to MCtek