The Resort Tales....

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: The Resort Tales....

Postby mctek » May 26th, 2011, 10:01 pm

hey gang, lil update, had came down with a bad cold, but work what i could, i had hoped to finish what i could to day, however that didn't go the way i plan. I try to have it up here in a few hours if not by tomorrow, again sorry for the late entry.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby leto17 » May 27th, 2011, 4:25 pm

No problem. hope you feel better. The New Guard and Resort Tales were excellent as always!
leto17

Postby mctek » May 27th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Hey gang!

Want to again apologize for not being on time, i wasn't expecting to get really sick over this past week. So here's the deal, first person that is not of staff (or assoicated to staff, which means if you talk to me already chances are you can con me into a free render :P ) posts a reply gets free render of their choice. To make up for the missed deadline. Again is important to me to keep with updates on a timely matter as best as possible. Thanks again for reading my comics, stay tune for news on my upcoming comic and well as more New Guard!

MCtek~

The Resort Tales: A Snowflake Tale...FINAL

After having a long battle in her mind, our snow powered Heroine springs into daring action again the faithful servant of the Ring Mistress. Action, mystery and the fate of a certain heroine conclude here at MCcomix!
mctek

Postby steverogers5 » May 28th, 2011, 2:03 am

Wow! Now THAT was an ending. Loved the walk past the former failed heroines bit at the end. And those maid outfits that the clones were wearing were awesome! :shock: Superb work on this one. Artwork and story were top notch! :)
steverogers5

Postby steverogers5 » May 28th, 2011, 2:28 am

Not sure if this means I qualify for a free render. (And on that, I wouldn't worry about the lateness. Everbody get's sick, so I hope you're feeling better. And I gotta say the update was certainly worth waiting for!) But if I do..Hmmm..So many choices!

American Amazon, Pink Pussycat, Ms Metrobay, Valient Girl, Alpha Woman, Omega Woman, Brown Sugar and Warden Marcia Smith are my favourite gals, so any of them would be great. As for pose, always a fan of the standing at attention pics, Though if you wanted to do anything more elaborate than the heroine herself, then the type of shots I most enjoy around here are those of heroines being strapped down and forcibly hypnotized. (Like in the classic Teen Titans Mad Mod episode..) Having said that though, if I had an absolutely favourite request for a a full on pic, that I don't think I've seen done all that much, (though Hypnoman comes close to it in some of his work,) it would be of a heroine having found herself trapped in a room where all the walls, ceiling and floor were all Hypno/Spirally, so that everywhere she looked she was being hypnotized. Not sure how feasible it is though to do a pic like that, as I have absolutely not idea about how long/much effort goes into each individual 3d pic here. (Though I imagine it's quite a lot!)

But anyway, (see what you've done! Now my imagination is really running away with me :roll: ;) ) no worries if it isn't possible because, I'm loving what's going on in the stories themselves. Keep up the great work! :)
steverogers5

Postby mctek » May 28th, 2011, 7:34 am

hey steverogers5!

thanks for the reply, glad you enjoyed the comic, had much fun doing it with Finister Foul's awesome help and direction with some extra help from Northern Chill and Trishbot. The is a prelude to something more, details later :twisted: As for the free render, no worries you're good, i was mostly talking about staff members or those who already chat to me online (YIM), who can every once an a while get freebies. As for your request i'll see what i can do if you have anymore ideas for your freebie feel free to send me a PM. Again, thanks alot for checking out all our hard work on those comics, we help you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby Doctor Robo » May 28th, 2011, 9:00 pm

A great ending to a really fun comic. Nice job MCtek and Finister Foul!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby steverogers5 » May 29th, 2011, 5:40 am

mctek wrote:hey steverogers5!

is a prelude to something more, details later :twisted:

MCtek~

Can't wait...LOL! Love the way y'all seed future stories into the current ones, the continuity makes it all seem like one big proper world! Again, amazing work! Long may it continue! :)
steverogers5

Postby leto17 » May 29th, 2011, 9:13 am

Hello.

I really loved resort tales. I love the concept of siliconized sex dollbots, and the ending with the superheroine statues. HoneyDoll is aptly named! Great psychological battle on Snowflake, too!

The glossy, plasticized skin of the dolls was very sexy! It gave them a wonderfully smooth, sleek, and artificial appearance.

My two favorites were Rollergirl and Honeydoll.

I especially liked all the copies of Honeydoll, and the variety in it (fembots, siliconized lovedolls, etc). Great work!

Fantastic sex scenes, too, btw, good everything! It was great seeing the dolls being made, examined, displayed for sale, and stored in crates. And seeing them get busy with one another for the benefit of ROPE members and us! :twisted:

I hope Nene Heaters can be fixed...she was a good henchwoman! It would be bad to see her go permanently.

I hgope to see more of the Nano Dolls, especially Aprisa!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » May 30th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi McTek!

A great finale. I would like to comment about this, but to tell you the truth, I'm really interested in the McNorms. Who are this clan? How they kidnap the heroines? No one is looking for them? And about the heroines? Blaze Bunny, Bear Queen, Cougar Girl, Honey Doll? do they have an animal theme heroines?

Please, please please, tell me that you're going to do a series about the McNorms! I love the "suspended animation" fetish!

Thanks

Hector
Hector2

Postby mctek » May 31st, 2011, 10:04 pm

Actually hector2, that will be my next story after New Drone, it was originally going to be done next, but a few things came up so we're doing Drone first. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to post them, and i'll see what i can do. As for those other heroines, you'll see :twisted: thanks again for reading!

MCtek~
mctek

Postby sohta123 » June 1st, 2011, 8:26 pm

Great series.
I'm hoping that Honey becomes the queen of the drones.... 8-)
Might be nice to see the tables turned on Ringmistress.

Hoping the 'replacements' find their way into the headquarters eventually.
sohta123

Postby kakyo001 » August 17th, 2011, 3:00 am

an interesting story found its end (finally had the time to read through it)

but I do wonder aout a few parts after the finale:

- did the clone of HoneyDoll get a medical check too ? (she has to be a nearly perfect clone if she passed it)
- are Ringmistress' "normal" victims freed too? (the ones washing the car)
- is the facility below the resort closed or is just another servant of Ringmistress put in charge? (I doubt that HoneyDoll's clone would do something that would endanger her 'mommy')
kakyo001

Postby mctek » August 17th, 2011, 3:09 pm

an interesting story found its end (finally had the time to read through it)

but I do wonder aout a few parts after the finale:

- did the clone of HoneyDoll get a medical check too ? (she has to be a nearly perfect clone if she passed it)
- are Ringmistress' "normal" victims freed too? (the ones washing the car)
- is the facility below the resort closed or is just another servant of Ringmistress put in charge? (I doubt that HoneyDoll's clone would do something that would endanger her 'mommy')

hey, thanks for reading Kakyo! as to your questions!

1.) the Clone or Robodoll as trish likes to call her is kind of like a terminator living tissue over exo skeleton, only with extra jazz to her, obvious a step over creations such as Mechana, Lisa and such, but not the league of those older models. (yes i said it, OLDER MODELS.) :twisted:

2.) No, the Ring Mistress in still in charge of all the civilians she has enslaved. And those sold are simply out of reach now.

3.) the underground area is Ring Mistress HQ the Resort up top is an extention of said base. Any clone she's made are given basic command and obey programming so it would be ensured they listen to her. At least that is the general idea of things. In Metrobay, stuff happens alot to be sure of things. :D

MCtek~
mctek

Postby kakyo001 » August 17th, 2011, 3:32 pm

mctek wrote:3.) the underground area is Ring Mistress HQ the Resort up top is an extention of said base. Any clone she's made are given basic command and obey programming so it would be ensured they listen to her. At least that is the general idea of things. In Metrobay, stuff happens alot to be sure of things. :D

so, the heroines forgot about the underground facility and Honeydoll's involvement ? (Goldwing literally fell into the facility :P )

(I want to think that the Metrobay-heroines have at least some common sense :D )
kakyo001

Previous

Return to MCtek