Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby Hector2 » July 15th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Dear MCtek:

The Island of Zombots still is my favorite series in this site, not only because you have managed to find a way to show all the excitement of mainstream comics with all the sexiness of an erotic comic, but because you’re playing with a private fantasy of mine:

To have all those beautiful heroines in a island (a remote site, inescapable) and even an artificial island that can move to anywhere, they are brainwashed into obedience and sexual servitude but retain all her skills that made them awesome fighters, and finally, all of them share the same great uniform!

By the way, have you ever seen the Flint movies? I think your idea (and mine) owes a lot to the Galaxy organization ;)

I think that Von Ick is the ideal villain for this plot: someone powerful on his own right, intelligent, with vast resources, and enormous ego!

Thinking about this issue, I think that Phase has serious self esteem problems when she talks about “deserving” someone. However, her powers are cool! I doubt Shadowcat from X men had “body’s spatial memory” or something like that. And does Agent Prowl knows that to make an Ommelete you must know how to use a frypan to break some heads or what?

I loved seeing Pink Pussycat ambushing Alpha Woman, and how all the captives were being transported in that boat, but most of all, I loved seeing Ishtar is going to be used not only as a Love goddess, but as a warrior goddess! (I hope).

I can’t wait for next issue!
Hector2

Postby mctek » July 18th, 2012, 11:11 pm

Hey gang

back for another issue of Island! Not much to say this time, thanks for all the awesome comments, hope you enjoy what i have planned. Flint movies? You mean "In like Flint" ? i seen a few shots, I think this is closer to "Some Girls Do" with a dash of "The Avengers" for good measure. ^_^

The Island of Zombot #6

It has been a few hours since Ick's newly minted Zombots, former heroines Pink Pussycat, Clawdette, Peregine, and Prowl had completed their mission of bring in the heroines Ick deems will something join Kitten future team, what will he do next? Meanwhile, Miranda still considering herself Kitten's best friend, decides to introduce 42 to the pucky feline heroine. Wait, is that Omega Woman off the coast of the island? WIll she end this threat before it has a chance to claim more victims?! Find out here and more only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=42611
mctek

Postby Champ » July 19th, 2012, 3:05 pm

Awesome chapter. I'll definitely crave the next issue! This story is one of the tops for me!
Champ

Postby TheAngelicOne » July 20th, 2012, 7:49 am

Got my new sub today and woah, love what you've done mctek! All the heroines look great in their obedient Zombot states, but I love what you've done to PP, this could be THE kid of Mind Control scenario I've always wanted her to be in, and she looks amazing (Have you made her younger, or just changed up her look slightly? Either way, its hawt. :3). Looking super forward to the future issues! X3
TheAngelicOne

Postby Hector2 » July 21st, 2012, 10:30 pm

Dear Mctek:

Oh my, where to begin in this review of Island of Zombots # 6:

Well, first of all, Tina Butler awakes from a dream to a nightmare. I am sure she has already been in this position before, but never with an identical clone of her mother.

Creepy.

And then, Von Ick himself. He is a lot of things, but one of the things he is, is a ruthless bastard.

Much more interesting for the story is Miranda and 42 visit to Kitten. Miranda surprises me, it’s like a teenager showing her crush to her best friend. Also I find strange the mention of “the other woman” and Miranda seems to be very surprised by that mention (“I forget how smart you’re really are!). Could it be that Miranda has no memory of his time as “herself” (Clarissa)?

Miranda seems very ignorant of human interactions… or clone interactions if you will. 42 has a name. It obviously matter to her, but Miranda doesn’t notice. I hope Kitten could use her discovering of Dawn’s free will to her advantage.

And incidentally, Kitten has been caged for days? Without any clothes? In a plastic cell? Why, Von Ick could have left her, if not clothes, at least some magazines. That guy is sick!

So, Violet to the rescue? And just like that, defeated by Ishtar? Well, it makes sense, Ishtar is a goddess, so Violet makes an “concrete angel” and gets sent to cell 12. I wonder how will that do.

The last scenes show us Von Ick and his megalomaniac plans. That is the standar villain flaw: His own pride will be his downfall, or so I hope.

You left two comments that I think give a little hope for a rescue. I love the final scene with Agent Cross.

This story rules, and now we have almost 7 comics. Maybe you will initiate another story, so I want to show you what I was talking about when I mentioned “The Flint movies”

Did you notice any influence in the “agents”?
Attachments
13 inLikeFlint-guards (1).jpg
The "guards" of "In like Flint", do you notice any influence in the "agents"? ;)
Hector2

Postby msgrey » July 22nd, 2012, 4:19 am

Hello McTek! I have some comments and questions for Island of Zombots #6:

starting from Alpha woman awakening. a very clever scene to have Ick have "mother" greet her. even so she canot believe it.

then Ick insulting Alpha woman. her leadership insulted, and rightly! all her squad now zombots under her nose.

Page 7 on: Miranda meeting 42 to Kitten. Does she think Kitten will approve? Miranda became a monster to Kittens eyes I think, but mentions Terra Creed, and we see weakness. Kitten will exploit this?

then Ick calls her. Miranda's loyalty to Ick is total here. She cannot even disobey to stay longer with her love and her friend! it looks like there is no hope for Miranda at all. Kitten may escape without her friend.

Page 13-18: Omega Woman to the front! But no, she is easily crushed by the goddess Ishtar, very fitting. it takes such strenght to defeat Omega Woman's power.

page 19: Why did Ick call Miranda, what more does he do and want her to be in charge of? also, why does Agent Cross only have a headphone? Is she different?

Page 20-21: Stating directives. very tantalizing, no thoughts than what Ick has programed. it seems hopeless, Ick has fully converted these heroines into perfect instruments of his will. and wants to take over the world!

Island of Zombots #7 is sure to be epic!!
msgrey

Postby elizabeth_anne » July 22nd, 2012, 3:14 pm

I've normally been just a lurker on the forums, but this story is so cool that I just had to comment.

I love what's happened so far. Now that Omega Woman has been subdued, I wonder how long it will be before she too dons the uniform of a Zombot. And if that happens, what hope is there for the world? :)

The only small complaint that I do have is that I'd like to see a little more of the conversion process itself. I'm guessing that McTek wants to move the story along (and that's perfectly fine), but I was kind of looking forward to seeing even a short montage showing the new Zombots being created. We don't need to see every single conversion in detail, like they do with the graydrones in the "Convert Another" stories, but after seeing their capture, just a peek at their "processing" would be the topping on the cake. I hope we'll see that if Omega Woman is next on the list.

Can't wait for lucky #7!
elizabeth_anne

Postby mctek » July 22nd, 2012, 7:19 pm

hey gang!

thanks for the awesome feedback, keep'em coming! now to answer questions without giving it all away :P

Much more interesting for the story is Miranda and 42 visit to Kitten. Miranda surprises me, it’s like a teenager showing her crush to her best friend. Also I find strange the mention of “the other woman” and Miranda seems to be very surprised by that mention (“I forget how smart you’re really are!). Could it be that Miranda has no memory of his time as “herself” (Clarissa)?

Kitten proven to be a very smart kitty-kat, so she's connected the dots when Miranda(Clarissa then) was speaking of another woman, namely 42. It caught Miranda by surprise that she was able to make such a vague connection.

Miranda seems very ignorant of human interactions… or clone interactions if you will. 42 has a name. It obviously matter to her, but Miranda doesn’t notice. I hope Kitten could use her discovering of Dawn’s free will to her advantage.

Being Ignorant or pretending not to notice?

So, Violet to the rescue? And just like that, defeated by Ishtar? Well, it makes sense, Ishtar is a goddess, so Violet makes an “concrete angel” and gets sent to cell 12. I wonder how will that do.

:twisted:

This story rules, and now we have almost 7 comics. Maybe you will initiate another story, so I want to show you what I was talking about when I mentioned “The Flint movies”

Did you notice any influence in the “agents”?

Ah! Mesa see the light! Cool, pretty damn close too, thou alot of the 60's had women always in sexy uniforms, so goes without saying :P

Got my new sub today and woah, love what you've done mctek! All the heroines look great in their obedient Zombot states, but I love what you've done to PP, this could be THE kid of Mind Control scenario I've always wanted her to be in, and she looks amazing (Have you made her younger, or just changed up her look slightly? Either way, its hawt. :3). Looking super forward to the future issues! X3

thanks for rejoining AngelicOne! And thanks for reading ^_^ glad you're enjoying the story feel free to critique it! Dunno about being the Kid, still got a long way to go, gunna take me forever to catch up to Fin. You know i just noticed the changes, might have added an extra shader by accident.

Page 7 on: Miranda meeting 42 to Kitten. Does she think Kitten will approve? Miranda became a monster to Kittens eyes I think, but mentions Terra Creed, and we see weakness. Kitten will exploit this?

then Ick calls her. Miranda's loyalty to Ick is total here. She cannot even disobey to stay longer with her love and her friend! it looks like there is no hope for Miranda at all. Kitten may escape without her friend.

Miranda as Clarissa has been her friend since she can remember, while she's still obeying her father, she still considers Kitten her best friend, With Kitten, it's not so much she's a monster, but trapped on the wrong side as it wore. So they're friendship is being put to the test ^_^

page 19: Why did Ick call Miranda, what more does he do and want her to be in charge of? also, why does Agent Cross only have a headphone? Is she different?

Why does he keep calling for her and referencing her? hrmmmm...As for Cross, Ick probably finds it amusing that someone from the far future is being subdued by tech so outdated it's not funny.

Page 20-21: Stating directives. very tantalizing, no thoughts than what Ick has programed. it seems hopeless, Ick has fully converted these heroines into perfect instruments of his will. and wants to take over the world!

More of that to come!

I've normally been just a lurker on the forums, but this story is so cool that I just had to comment.

I love what's happened so far. Now that Omega Woman has been subdued, I wonder how long it will be before she too dons the uniform of a Zombot. And if that happens, what hope is there for the world?

The only small complaint that I do have is that I'd like to see a little more of the conversion process itself. I'm guessing that McTek wants to move the story along (and that's perfectly fine), but I was kind of looking forward to seeing even a short montage showing the new Zombots being created. We don't need to see every single conversion in detail, like they do with the graydrones in the "Convert Another" stories, but after seeing their capture, just a peek at their "processing" would be the topping on the cake. I hope we'll see that if Omega Woman is next on the list.

Can't wait for lucky #7!

^_^ Welcome to the forums anne! ^_^; I see what i can do about conversions, at this rate i'm gunna go thru the whole cast that way. Yeah, Omega Woman got her tail kicked rather hard. Lets hope for a round 2!

thanks again for all the comments, keep them coming!

Tek~
mctek

Postby sohta123 » July 22nd, 2012, 8:11 pm

Really love this storyline. Did notice that the cover for the next issue (#7) changed. Was that just a preference or were they out of sequence?

My only knock on issue #6 was that I really wanted to see Tina's struggle against the conversion process. She should be a pretty powerful fighter for something like that but a great asset once converted. Also would have like to see Rebel Phase's bad attitude in the conversion process as well. Not trying to add more work but a 'Day in the life of the Zombot's' would be nice and see their work with converting others, engraining their own mantra, and maybe some Zombot schooling that ensures that even if they ever escape they are tainted with Ick's desires for them.

Still trying to figure out how Kitten fits into this. She's the only one not converted (yet). I'm thinking Ick has some real grand scheme for her (bride?) or maybe he's really her future son or some weird thing like that.

Not quite sure how I feel about the self-aware clone yet. Hope her character development is compelling. Since there are so many of them can we ever be sure who the real Ms Metrobay is anymore? And could there be as many of some of the others? What an army that would be!
We've seen how powerful Ishtar can be in that she took out Violet with relative ease. Maybe some of her historical aggressive dominating behavior will come out as a Zombot.

I have to say this is one of the best story arcs to date. It certainly has a lot to draw on since FF and Doc, etc have built those characters over the years to supply them for this. Hoping this keeps building for a very long time and the struggle is epic.

Way to go!
sohta123

Postby Hector2 » July 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm

Oh well, yes, I have a comment with a question…

There is a doubt: I remember to have seen Chain Reaction # 7’s cover as a picture of Inspector Cross and Auto, and now we have a picture of Pink Pussycat and Agent Pink… Why the change? (Not that I am complaining… could we have both covers?) ;)
Hector2

Postby mctek » July 22nd, 2012, 8:27 pm

hey gang!

Yup the cover changed, actually a goof on my part, accidentally render a cover idea from the old outline i made for the story, that'll teach me to leave same like name files together like that. No worries, hot steam and story to come!

Tek~
mctek

Postby sohta123 » July 23rd, 2012, 11:20 am

Now that I think about it Ick could be someone's great, great, great , great x n grandson or grandfather or both!
sohta123

Postby TheAngelicOne » July 23rd, 2012, 5:06 pm

thanks for rejoining AngelicOne! And thanks for reading ^_^ glad you're enjoying the story feel free to critique it! Dunno about being the Kid, still got a long way to go, gunna take me forever to catch up to Fin. You know i just noticed the changes, might have added an extra shader by accident.

Curse my typo. >< Meant to be "kind" as in "THE kind of Mind Control scenario I've always wanted her to be in", my bad. ^^;
TheAngelicOne

Postby TheAngelicOne » July 29th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I did a sketch of Agent Pussycat since MCTek did a very awesomo job on her and wanted to make sure he saw it. Keep it up MCTek! =D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54 ... sycat.png/
TheAngelicOne

Postby mctek » July 29th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I did a sketch of Agent Pussycat since MCTek did a very awesomo job on her and wanted to make sure he saw it. Keep it up MCTek! =D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54 ... sycat.png/

Whoa! cool fanart! thanks AngelicOne! Will do, working hard on Island, then birthday :D

Tek~
mctek

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek