Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby Tecknophyle » November 29th, 2012, 10:04 am

mctek wrote:whoops, sorry teckno misread that last bit, to avoid some issues, Ilsa is wouldn't have age that much thanks to Ick, So It would kind of hard to pass her off as her grandmother, So she would still be her mother both in public and behind doors. So the father is the only fictional one here. Since it's an island nation, it's assume Ick ran the island for some time before taking off for the future. I thinking Ick found ways of tricking the public to thinking there had been a line of male heirs since then. And Ilsa simply married the fictional father of Miranda...Yeah headache....no more time travel stories :P :P

Tek~

Simple solution: Grandad von Ick "died" and was replaced by his remarkably identical looking son, Felix the Second, who disavowed his father's previous illegal actions and promised that (Ickvania? Ickia?) would be a responsible nation-state and married a Miss Ilsa Cross, unfortunately kicking the bucket soon after in a tragic lab incident caused by one of Felix I's lost experiments that no one had known about which affected his new wife, Queen-Consort Ilsa and their young daughter Princess Miranda by altering their genetics giving them a very slowed aging rate (Miranda's once she reached maturity).

No need to create another fictional person. Felix just has to show up as the "son" who'd distanced himself from his father due to Felix the First's illegal activities and had traveled the world, returning with his wife Miranda when the two men reconciled as Felix I was dying and wanted to atone for his mistakes. It's the type of romantic claptrap people would love to read about in the papers. There's probably even a TV movie about it on Metrobay's version of Lifetime.
Tecknophyle

Postby Hector2 » November 29th, 2012, 12:14 pm

Dear McTek:

This was a great final for a controversial run!

I will post later some other comments, but I would like to make a question: Thge next Q&A this saturday is scheduled at 7pm central time: In my computer, I have this time: UTC-06:00 Guadalajara, Ciudad de México, Monterrey.

1. Could anyone tell me how to check this time is the same or different to Central time?

PM Chill with your YiM handle and we'll invite to the open Q&A.

2. Could you explain me what is a YiM handle?

I am anxious to participate, thanks!
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » December 9th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Dear McTek:

I could write all that I want about the last issue of Island of Zombots, but of course you know that I love it and I think it kicked ass, and you’ve already answered all my questions… so…

Are you planning to relate us Black Pussycat tales in the future, or you will concentrate on F.E.M. Defenders?
Hector2

Postby mctek » December 11th, 2012, 9:16 am

Hey Hector,

Right now i'm giving myself a few to recharge myself, and will work on FEM Defenders for a while, i would like to build up the world I started. Thanks for all the interest and I did enjoy the Q&A for Island. Figure a way to hold more of those events in the future. The new year show prove to be interesting, so there will be one more issue of FEM before the new year and vaction for the writers and artists of MCcomix.

Thanks again!

Tek~
mctek

Postby zzzzz » December 22nd, 2012, 8:06 pm

Any chance the covers can placed in the albums? It seems that Issue 13's cover isn't available in the Covers Gallery.
zzzzz

Previous

Return to MCtek