Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby leto17 » May 30th, 2012, 8:34 am

It's great to see the zombots back. I love the smart uniforms.
leto17

Postby mctek » May 30th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Hey gang!

thanks for all the awesome comments, i'll try to answer them as soon as i can :D in the meantime here some more zombot goodness for ya!

Tek~

The Island of Zombot #3

Ick has managed to capture Isthar with the help of his daughter, Miranda, and without skipping a beat, has begun performing his experiments on her. Has he succeeded on his plain of making her his sex slave thru the same means used on poor Pink pussycat and the action Kats? Meanwhile the city is chaos, how is the squad handling this? Why bring in the babes! Find out here and more at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=40316
mctek

Postby sohta123 » May 31st, 2012, 5:47 am

Very good story! I'm only disappointed because for the last few weeks I had thought that the girl on the cover was a transformed Ishtar. I was so hoping to see that. And the thought of Ms. Metrobay obedient clones, wow!
sohta123

Postby Champ » May 31st, 2012, 7:23 am

I thought the same. I thought the girl on the front cover was a corrupt Ishtar too. Ah well, maybe we'll see what happens next chapter. :)
Champ

Postby Ghosthand » May 31st, 2012, 10:40 am

Loved this issue, especially the new meat :) I really liked RebelPhase and the french cutie Armure. Both of them made a very good first impression.
Ghosthand

Postby DrSpok » May 31st, 2012, 12:51 pm

sohta123 wrote:Very good story! I'm only disappointed because for the last few weeks I had thought that the girl on the cover was a transformed Ishtar. I was so hoping to see that. And the thought of Ms. Metrobay obedient clones, wow!

Champ wrote:I thought the same. I thought the girl on the front cover was a corrupt Ishtar too. Ah well, maybe we'll see what happens next chapter. :)

Me too. I thought it was Ishtar getting a "Downfall" (Sturkwork reference). Nice series nontheless! ;)
DrSpok

Postby sohta123 » May 31st, 2012, 9:15 pm

I'm sensing a desired reader pattern here. 8-)
hint, hint

PS - I hope this is a really long series. So enjoyable to digest mentally and try to read into the subplots.
sohta123

Postby Champ » June 1st, 2012, 6:31 am

Hoorah for reader patterns. :)
Champ

Postby mctek » June 1st, 2012, 1:01 pm

hey gang, time for a mini Tek answers thy awesome questions.

I'm sensing a desired reader pattern here. 8-)
hint, hint

PS - I hope this
is a really long series. So enjoyable to digest mentally and try to read into the subplots.

thanks, this should last til the end of the year, that's what i have planned anyway. As for the corrupted Isthar, while not a bad idea. It would be one of those stories as is best left to her creator Mr.Cryptic. I'm not done with Isthar just yet, and I promised you won't be disappointed.

Loved this issue, especially the new meat :) I really liked RebelPhase and the french cutie Armure. Both of them made a very good first impression.

Thanks, Armure and Decibel belong to a superheroine group of their own. They're just in town for a visit, haven't debut all of them yet, might not have time for this story either. RebelPhase i like, oddly enough, Doc suggested a character with phasing powers. And thus RebelPhase was created, now to MC her properly.

I was so hoping to see that. And the thought of Ms. Metrobay obedient clones, wow!

Lol, actually i'm surprised Doc let me get away with that. ^_^; Thanks Doc! and who doesn't want an army of Ms.Metrobay clones at their beck and call? if that be you, dude, seriously, you need to seek therapy. ^_^

MCtek I personally love your model of Ishtar.

Ishtar was acutally harder to recreate then making a new character, glad you all like her!

Alright guys I'll answer more when i get back, for now RL beckons me!

Tek~
mctek

Postby sohta123 » June 1st, 2012, 9:10 pm

I think you could have gotten away with a corrupted Ishtar since she's a goddess her hair would have grown back out instantly and the piercings healed as soon as she went back to normal (if she still wanted them to).

ON that note I'd love to see a story where the group of heroines are corrupted like the image of RebelPhase (cause she's pretty hot looking) to be in that vein for a bit. It'd certainly be a different take. Usually most of the characters seem like a bunch of sweethearts. Someone needs to invent a mean, green, dyke machine. They could become the BBB - Badass butch bunch.
sohta123

Postby Champ » June 2nd, 2012, 6:29 am

I like Badass Bunch Bunch! :)
Champ

Postby jrhcl2 » June 2nd, 2012, 12:53 pm

I may be one of the few!! But i'm glad Ishtar wasn't changed into the woman on the cover!!! Ishtar is one of the hottest looking heroine in all of these adult comix world!! To me there was nothing appealing about the woman on the cover, to me that would have been a step down for Ishtar, when it comes to her look. Besides i never got these appeal of the good girl turning into a bad girl thing!! While i know the heroines will have a hard time overcoming this evil!! They will have to face being captured and enslaved, but i can't wait to see how these heroines will defeat this evil!! I'm pro-hero. As for me, i like Ishtar just the way she is!! Don't get me wrong, i don't have a problem with her being captured or being enslaved or even serving as a sex toy. But don't change her look.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 3rd, 2012, 6:33 pm

I guess I wasn't the only one that thought the Rebel_Phase resembled Ishtar significantly :) . I wouldn't want to go on a date with Rebel_Phase (not my type), but she's an interesting new character!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Ghosthand » June 3rd, 2012, 9:59 pm

sohta123 wrote:I think you could have gotten away with a corrupted Ishtar since she's a goddess her hair would have grown back out instantly and the piercings healed as soon as she went back to normal (if she still wanted them to).

ON that note I'd love to see a story where the group of heroines are corrupted like the image of RebelPhase (cause she's pretty hot looking) to be in that vein for a bit. It'd certainly be a different take. Usually most of the characters seem like a bunch of sweethearts. Someone needs to invent a mean, green, dyke machine. They could become the BBB - Badass butch bunch.

Butch biker bitches ride into town looking to add some fresh meat to their gang with their dyke ray gun....
Ghosthand

Postby Hector2 » June 13th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Hi there McTek:

I’m sorry to review so late. This is my favorite comic, but # 3 had a lot more questions than answers:

First, it was good to see how Von Ick was unable to control the goddess. Being, you know, a goddess, it would be obvious she cannot relate to our same physical laws…

So, Miranda’s new partner is Ms. Metrobay’s clone? I found it a bit confusing.

For some reason, I never thought that the gal at the cover could be a twisted version of the goddess, but a new original character. You certainly had a lot of new superheroines (and supervillains) trying to fill the void at Metrobay.

My favorite is Diamond Frost. I want to know more about her.

Oh, and just a comment, It seems like the dialog of page 15 seems a little odd, we never found Topaz Terra’s enemy, could it be that there were some los page between 14 and 15.

Thanks for another great issue. I cannot wait to tomorrow, please consider more about sharing info about your new characters!
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek