Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 17th, 2012, 7:00 pm

I like Ghosthand's idea of Ishtar's being controlled having physical manifestations. I've actually had an idea along those lines, but haven't executed it yet. I'll try to include that in an upcoming storyline.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby msgrey » June 21st, 2012, 12:22 pm

As a new reader I am astounded by the quality of your storyline McTek! I have a few questions: Clarisa was always Miranda? If so was everything Clarisa did in the cause of evil? Is there no good left in her?

I dint know too much about this story yet but I very much enjoyed Kitten's friends one by one being converted into slaves! A Kitten zombot sometime? The newest issue was far too big to comment on but it was superly done! I liked the fight scenes a lot! Thanks for your work!

I am very excited about seeing Ishtar zombot!
msgrey

Postby dumbtime » June 23rd, 2012, 8:41 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:Dr. Digitalis, Prospero and Dr. Pretorius should get together and compare notes :) .

INDEED! It should happen. :twisted:
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » June 23rd, 2012, 8:54 am

Ghosthand wrote:Your story with Irish Justice was/is awesome. (I just wish we has seem more of the blonde Irish Justice :) )

Number Two's personalty is fused in the mix of the new Irish Justices & Veronika controlled personalities. With out letting the cat out of the bag but telling what cat is in the bag - Veronika will keep her identity as the alter ego of the new Irish Justice. So, you will see the mean spirited blonde again. but, she will belong to Digitalus - completely, just like Dora and Erin.
dumbtime

Postby mctek » June 27th, 2012, 10:37 pm

*kicks DT out his thread*

:P Don't hijack threads sir. ^_^

Hey gang, back for another installment of Island, Thanks for reading msgrey, i hope you enjoy things to come, as for your question, yes, Miranda has always been there, "Clarissa" was the mask she used throughout her life. As to wither she is truly evil or good remains to be seen :D As for Irish Justice, while a good start, it's the follow up i think will be DT's master stroke to his story. When he gets back to this story i'm assure he'll kick ass.

Tek~

Island of Zombot #5

After a day of remembrance, life goes on as the day turns into the next, reformming heroine, RebelPhase is among those raising with sun. Meanwhile it has been a few days since the zombots were sent on their secret mission, find out what they're mission was here only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=41931
mctek

Postby Hector2 » June 27th, 2012, 10:57 pm

Dear MCtek!

I’m just fascinated by issue # 4. It reminds me of “The third man”, when everyone in the movie just talks about a character that has died before the movie, so everyone seems to be defined by him.

Certainly hearing that someone said Max Indeks that he was a good man seems impossibly naïve, like a Messiah, but that was Yuri Lan. Certainly I think that Superman said the same to Lex Luthor in Grant Morrison’s run in Justice League.

I want to thank you for having showed Bear Queen (one of my favorites), even when she only was there to be knocked up… but well, that’s life.

There is something wrong with Von Ick’s logic: If he had mastered time travel, why he doesn’t simply goes back before Yuri’s death and solves the problem?

The part with the clon saying she had evolved was very good… I hope to hear more of that soon!

Great job as always!
Hector2

Postby Champ » June 28th, 2012, 7:05 am

Ok, the ending of this chapter now has me craving the next one! AIEEEE!
Champ

Postby msgrey » June 28th, 2012, 10:21 am

Thank you for answering my questions MCtek! I loved this issue, chain reaction storyline is very easy to pick up and understand i think.

Ishtars look as she said WAR! made me shiver, in a good way! I am dying to see each of the captured heroinse get zomboted! But this situation seems very bleak for them, and makes me sad.

I hope Kitten finds a way to defeat Ick, I think she will rise in the hero ranks if she does such a thing.

Rebelphase is too sexy for words. I love her.

I hope we get to see a lot more interactions between the zombots, it would be so hot to see former friends and teammates mindlessly pleasuring each other!
msgrey

Postby dumbtime » June 30th, 2012, 11:55 am

mctek wrote:*kicks DT out his thread*

:P Don't hijack threads sir. ^_^

Sorry about that good sir, it wasn't my intention. :)

mctek wrote:As for Irish Justice, while a good start, it's the follow up i think will be DT's master stroke to his story. When he gets back to this story i'm assure he'll kick ass.

Tek~

Soon, very soon. :twisted:
dumbtime

Postby jrhcl2 » July 1st, 2012, 8:26 pm

Hello MCtek!! Nice update!! Lord Von Ick seems to have all his bases covered!! He seems to have a plan for defeating and enslaving all the heroines. He has thought thru every action he take!! An example of that is how he adjusted to his first method failing to enslave Ishtar by overloading her senses with pleasure, changing his method and using a brainwashing machine that worked, taking Ishtar will away!! He's really done his home work, having Ishtar change her garments to conform to his needs and even making one of her directives (War!!) I wonder what mission he has planned for Ishtar and how she changed the way her garments work? She can use her Ring and Rod of Domination to enslave others. Whatever task Lord Von Ick has planned for Ishtar to do, i hope Von Ick has some carnal fun with her first!! ;)

It will be interesting to see what he has planned for the new heroines he has captured and after he enslave them, how do they fit into his master plan?? It's doesn't look good for our heroines, it seems he has planned for EVERYTHING :!: Looking forward to the next installment!
jrhcl2

Postby msgrey » July 3rd, 2012, 6:57 am

dear mctek I have a comment abouta scenes I apologize if they are not about the most recent,

in chapter 4 page 13 and on Ms. Metrobay is talking of an order she gives. They all talk of a explosion and Yuri Lan? is this a comic here, I do not see it. I am sorry if it is here but could not find it.
msgrey

Postby Ghosthand » July 3rd, 2012, 10:42 am

In my book there are some really low blows. Going down the list from the bottom to the top are tit shot, kick to the crotch, and toping it off frying pan to the face!! Anywhere but in the Loony Toon universe... OWWWWW!!! Von Ick is going to have a hell of a time brainwashing Rebel simply because she is going to be fumming pissed! And even if he succeds he better keep her far away from Agent Prowl! I could see it now, all of Von Ick's Zombots standing in line saluting, the second he turns his back Rebel comes flying at Prowl and beats the living crap out of her!

And the great hair debate of 2012 is over, Ishtar has her hair back! And nicely tucked up under her cute dixie cup hat :) But now for a more interesting debate, on page 18 if you look really close you will see that Ishtar's collar doesn't go completely around her neck. It seems to actually penetrate her neck in the back. Is her collar bonded into her spine to better control the goddess? Inquireing minds want to know :)

Also it seems Alpha Woman is heading for room 6, the one Ishtar was just in, will she be getting her head shaved too?? Will we get to see it this time? And if so will she get her hair back afterwards too?

Great tale so far and the art is awesome! Can't wait to see the all island orgy issue:)
Ghosthand

Postby mctek » July 3rd, 2012, 6:17 pm

hey gang, sorry haven't answer alot of questions in the past few weeks real life making a wreak of things. Anywho.

I’m just fascinated by issue # 4. It reminds me of “The third man”, when everyone in the movie just talks about a character that has died before the movie, so everyone seems to be defined by him.

Never seen that movie, have to look it up.

Certainly hearing that someone said Max Indeks that he was a good man seems impossibly naïve, like a Messiah, but that was Yuri Lan. Certainly I think that Superman said the same to Lex Luthor in Grant Morrison’s run in Justice League.

What can i say, i'm a comic geek at heart. ^_^

I want to thank you for having showed Bear Queen (one of my favorites), even when she only was there to be knocked up… but well, that’s life.

Lol, I try my best.

There is something wrong with Von Ick’s logic: If he had mastered time travel, why he doesn’t simply goes back before Yuri’s death and solves the problem?

Well he also risking changing things for himself if he changes the course of events from that point, as much as Ick would hate to admit, you can't control all the variables in the universe, just not possible.

The part with the clon saying she had evolved was very good… I hope to hear more of that soon!

^_^ more to come

Thank you for answering my questions MCtek! I loved this issue, chain reaction storyline is very easy to pick up and understand i think.

Ishtars look as she said WAR! made me shiver, in a good way! I am dying to see each of the captured heroinse get zomboted! But this situation seems very bleak for them, and makes me sad.

I hope Kitten finds a way to defeat Ick, I think she will rise in the hero ranks if she does such a thing.

Rebelphase is too sexy for words. I love her.

I hope we get to see a lot more interactions between the zombots, it would be so hot to see former friends and teammates mindlessly pleasuring each other

Not a problem Msgrey, i'm glad you're enjoying the arc, more to come. Yeah Zombot Isthar gunna rock the heroines a bit. Glad you're loving RebelPhase, took me a bit to make a good look for her. ^_^
We'll see how things go as far as the sex goes.

Hello MCtek!! Nice update!! Lord Von Ick seems to have all his bases covered!! He seems to have a plan for defeating and enslaving all the heroines. He has thought thru every action he take!! An example of that is how he adjusted to his first method failing to enslave Ishtar by overloading her senses with pleasure, changing his method and using a brainwashing machine that worked, taking Ishtar will away!! He's really done his home work, having Ishtar change her garments to conform to his needs and even making one of her directives (War!!) I wonder what mission he has planned for Ishtar and how she changed the way her garments work? She can use her Ring and Rod of Domination to enslave others. Whatever task Lord Von Ick has planned for Ishtar to do, i hope Von Ick has some carnal fun with her first!! ;)

It will be interesting to see what he has planned for the new heroines he has captured and after he enslave them, how do they fit into his master plan?? It's doesn't look good for our heroines, it seems he has planned for EVERYTHING :!: Looking forward to the next installment!

Glad u came back to read soem more jrhcl2, Ick been defeated quite a few times, so at some point he's got to learn from his mistakes. We'll see how well it works out for him in the long run. Show off the power of Isthar was something me and Mr.Cryptric talked about. So here's hoping we don't disappoint. Stay tune fore more Isthar awesomeness.

in chapter 4 page 13 and on Ms. Metrobay is talking of an order she gives. They all talk of a explosion and Yuri Lan? is this a comic here, I do not see it. I am sorry if it is here but could not find it.

There isn't a story for it, if you're interested, the wiki has a timeline entry that can give u an idea of when it happen. Yuri and the explosion are apart of the past, which happen before the events of Rookie mistake.

In my book there are some really low blows. Going down the list from the bottom to the top are tit shot, kick to the crotch, and toping it off frying pan to the face!! Anywhere but in the Loony Toon universe... OWWWWW!!! Von Ick is going to have a hell of a time brainwashing Rebel simply because she is going to be fumming pissed! And even if he succeds he better keep her far away from Agent Prowl! I could see it now, all of Von Ick's Zombots standing in line saluting, the second he turns his back Rebel comes flying at Prowl and beats the living crap out of her!

And the great hair debate of 2012 is over, Ishtar has her hair back! And nicely tucked up under her cute dixie cup hat :) But now for a more interesting debate, on page 18 if you look really close you will see that Ishtar's collar doesn't go completely around her neck. It seems to actually penetrate her neck in the back. Is her collar bonded into her spine to better control the goddess? Inquireing minds want to know

Also it seems Alpha Woman is heading for room 6, the one Ishtar was just in, will she be getting her head shaved too?? Will we get to see it this time? And if so will she get her hair back afterwards too?

Great tale so far and the art is awesome! Can't wait to see the all island orgy issue:)

Sad truth, i've been hit with one, thou across the back, not the head. Well provide RebelPhase can fight off the intense orgasm the alter cannon does, Isthar so far is the only one to do so. Heh, not sure why everyone when into a tailspin over hair, was interesting to see thou, enjoy invoking conversation. O.O crap, thanks for the catch on page 18, that's actually a postwork goof, my bad, I'll fix it here soon. Doc's got me chain to my desk atm. As for AW, think i numbered that wrong, Ick has too many damn rooms for me to remember atm. I'll look into it, thanks Ghosthand. And noooooo, doc would kill me if i shaved AW's head ^_^;

Thanks again guys for reading, looking forward to more of your feedback, just keep in mind that you're free to tell me what's on your mind, good or bad. Can't grow if i don't know what's wrong.

Tek~
mctek

Postby Champ » July 4th, 2012, 7:10 pm

I'm beyond loving the story's evolution. The suspense alone is as epic as it can get.
Champ

Postby mctek » July 5th, 2012, 1:50 pm

hey gang, fixed and uploaded the two minor goofs on pages 17 and 18 of this current issue. thanks to Ghosthand for catching said goofs, page 17, the room number changed from 6 to 16(yes he has a lot of rooms.) the collar on page 18 has been corrected and no longer pokes into Isthar's neck. If you guys catch anymore more goofs and wtf's let me know and i'll get to them as soon as I can. And if i haven't remind me, so much crap going on i tend to forget at times. thanks in advance to all the readers!

Tek~
mctek

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek