Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby Hector2 » September 1st, 2012, 5:08 pm

Dear McTek:

Island of Zombots # 9 was really a great issue not only for the great story and art, but because was satisfying: You manage to answer a lot of questions I had since I read “Sword and shield” and “Ther Resort Tales”: the strange behavior of Ring Mistress.

Page 1 to 2: I just love this part, Von Ick’s “mercy” is so wicked! This reminds me of Star Wars, the cold Vader encasing Han Solo at carbonite, so he can transport him safely. Von Ick is a kind of a dick ;)

Page 3: So this is the new portal, you are doing a great job explaining why it seems more impressive that the one we saw at “Prize Display” # 7. I really think that the way Von Ick disposed of Terra was extremely cruel and mocking.

Page 4 and 5: Using Agent Pussycat to dispose Kitten is certainly another of Von Ick’s moves: a casual sadistic streak. And why to wait for 6.5 hours? Von Ick certainly has a sense of the dramatic, hasn’t he?

Page 6 to 9: This is what I called a twist! Shaymalan would be proud! After all that time, we see that Ring Mistress really had a plan! But I haven’t understood what is was…

Ok, she analyzed the DNA of the action cats, but that gave her the proof that Clarissa DNA was tampered? And when RingMistress talked about Clarissa’s father, was she referring to her foster father, or Von Ick?

Page 10: Well, so Terra used her own nanobots to make herself evil? Couldn’t just have used the secondary program? Whatever it was, I want to tell you that Terra seems absolutely gorgeous before her transformation into Ring Mistress.

Page 11: No really, Terra was a complete monster as Ring Mistress, manipulating DNA human and animal? Lowering her loved IQ? That was cruel!

Page 12: This is another question, was their robotic daughter Galatea Creed? Did she had Terra and Clarissa’s DNA?

Page 13: Who would know that Terra was such a generous lover? Well, a reason to kidnapping the heroines from Liberty Grove? I think it was only for the evulz! This was a great twist!

Page 14: So, if you cannot break Von Ick’s control over Clarissa, at least you can add you to control her! Yes, a great plan!

Page 15 to 19: Clarissa / Miranda / Black Cat will have a lot of problems just deciding who she wants to be… but her powers are cool!

Page 20: So, Violet can be saved? I sure hope so, because I want to see Von Ick’s fall, even when seeing Violet into a mannequin is so cool!
Now just a comment: I remember reading about X men villain Mr. Sinister, a guy so obviously evil that is ridiculous, having his origin being a mutant that stopped growing up at eight years old, but they never give him this origin, so you have a flamboyant villain who really is the eight year old kid interpretation of a villain, and it all makes sense. I think Terra’s backstory is something like this: a villain so over the top to being real.

Well, some questions:

1. Ok, she analyzed the DNA of the action cats, but that gave her the proof that Clarissa DNA was tampered?
2. And when RingMistress talked about Clarissa’s father, was she referring to her foster father, or Von Ick?
3. Cid Terra called Galatea Creed her robotic daughter?
4. Did Galatea Creed had Terra and Clarissa’s DNA?
5. Is Galatea a clone or a robot?

Great Work!
Hector2

Postby mctek » September 3rd, 2012, 1:30 pm

Hey gang gunna answer a few quick questions from Hector and then come back to you guys :P R/L's been kind of hectic, pardon my randomness :P

1. Ok, she analyzed the DNA of the action cats, but that gave her the proof that Clarissa DNA was tampered?

Yes, I didn't go into length with it as i felt Terra was smart enough to noticed something. MIranda's DNA is not so much tampered as it is perfected in many ways. Hence the tip off.

2. And when RingMistress talked about Clarissa’s father, was she referring to her foster father, or Von Ick?

She was refering to Von Ick. I don't think i ever really mention her foster father except for in Sword and shield.

3. Did Terra called Galatea Creed her robotic daughter?

Affectionately calling Galatea her daughter, while Galatea carries no DNA strain of the two or even resembles them, Terra treats her as own child in a way, likewise with Miranda(when that happens).

4. Did Galatea Creed had Terra and Clarissa’s DNA?

As i mentioned above, Galatea does not carry the DNA of Terra and Miranda, she does however carry the DNA of her adopted big sister, Honey Doll.

5. Is Galatea a clone or a robot?

Both, think of Galatea as closer to a terminator then any of the current forms of robotic life in Metrobay.

Alright guys when get back soon I'll answer more questions as best if can.

Tek~
mctek

Postby jrhcl2 » September 3rd, 2012, 3:42 pm

Hello Mctek!! Just wanted to make a few comments on the last two installments of the Island of Zombots. There sure is a lot of twists and turns in the story!! I thought for sure that kitten,Miranda and clone 42 were going to escape the Island, shockly Von Ick had a failsafe, a command word that would freeze Miranda,clone 42 and these other Zombots in their tracks. But i thought it was pretty clever how the clone and Kitten helped Miranda come up with a idea on how to get around the program that Von Ick had installment in her mind.

It looked like Von Ick had thought of everything!! It seemed like there was no hope for our heriones!! But there another twist in the plot, a person from Miranda past appear and reveal a program she has place in Miranda mind. Helping Miranda regain her black cat powers!! Miranda is now free, she plan to free violet!! but Von Ick has send Ishtar to check on Miranda. It will be interesting to see what will happen if Ishtar has to battle the team of Miranda and violet?? I think the plot twists has be really good!! It has made this story extremely intersting!! There only one thing i was hoping to see that we haven't seen and that was Von Ick having some fun with Ishtar, after all she is a love Goddess!! :D She's these only one that hasn't had any sexual fun!! But again the story has been really good!! I'm looking forward to your next installment!!
jrhcl2

Postby sohta123 » September 6th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Just saw the upcoming cover of IoZ. Looks like Ishtar is getting her clock cleaned.
I hope this series isn't winding down just as it's getting full steam. So many women, so little time.
sohta123

Postby Ghosthand » September 8th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Hmmm, I wonder who's attached to that fist in the latest cover preview....
Ghosthand

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Its gotta be omega woman wanting revenge for that first fight against Ishtar! Round 2! Battle! :)
Champ

Postby Sumatra » September 14th, 2012, 12:20 am

Update today?
Sumatra

Postby mctek » September 14th, 2012, 3:40 am

hey gang sorry about being able to update, unfortunately got into a little bit of an accident at work, it might be til at least sun when I might be able to update. I apologizes for the delay and will try to get it out by then. thanks again for your patience.

Tek~
mctek

Postby Hector2 » September 14th, 2012, 6:03 am

Don't worry Tek, accidents happen

I will be eager to see the update when it will be ready ;)
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » September 14th, 2012, 8:01 am

Tek, get better and don't worry....people here are patient for great stuff like you create.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby hypno85 » September 14th, 2012, 8:47 am

Please take care your self
we will wait.
hypno85

Postby NoneNeeded » September 14th, 2012, 9:42 am

Northern Chill wrote:Tek, get better and don't worry....people here are patient for great stuff like you create.

Northern Chill

Speak for yourself! I want my IoZ!

But if letting MCtek recuperate means a quality stream of work will resume soon, I will put up with a couple days of severe and painful withdrawal.

NoneNeeded
NoneNeeded

Postby mctek » September 15th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Hey guys, sorry to do this to you all again, at the moment i'm still dealing with my injury and should be until this coming thursday that i'll be able to update. I apologize again for the late comic. Thanks again for waiting and i'll try to get back on sch again.

Tek~
mctek

Postby leto17 » September 16th, 2012, 6:59 am

No probelm. Hope you feel better soon! :D
leto17

Postby Hector2 » September 16th, 2012, 10:53 am

Yes Tek, I hope your wound is not serious. Get Better!
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek