The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real

Postby Doctor Robo » October 29th, 2011, 8:53 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and MCtek proudly present “The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real” for FREE at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=38026

The Circle of R.O.P.E. is a secret organization dedicated to ruling Metrobay through coercion, bribery, influence, and sexual perversion. Membership in R.O.P.E. has been known to be handed down from generation to generation, and children of R.O.P.E. members can be some of the most spoiled rotten kids in town.

Pristina Wellington is one such child. Her parents are R.O.P.E. members, and her uncle is the society’s chairman as well as the owner of APEX Industries, Metrobay’s wealthiest corporation. So when young Pristina says she wants something – say perhaps a tour of APEX – she always gets what she wants. But sometimes little girls shouldn’t play with toys they don’t understand… as Pristina and her new friend Alyssa will learn soon enough!

This adult/erotic comic is available in the free galleries of MCcomix.com, compliments of the site’s staff and management. Enjoy!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=39366

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Re: The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real

Postby kakyo001 » October 30th, 2011, 7:50 am

a device to control machines that isn't tested yet in the hand of two arrogant girls... that can't end well...

it isn't stated when this installment takes place in the Drone Agenda-storyline... maybe those two freed the ghost in the machine and we'll finally see the one behind the latest "droning-session"... or maybe not and they'll just get what they deserve for playing with things out of their league :P
kakyo001

Postby steverogers5 » November 2nd, 2011, 1:25 pm

Heh! Loved this behind the scenes look at the labs..

Especially what that part of Leela's top monitor seemed to be showing..(Gonna be my own personal cannon that that actually happened to Pink Pussycat at some point..as an untold story.. ;) ) Though how she can keep her eyes off of that type of work to read up on Omega Woman newsbytes.. :? Girl must really love her celebrity gossip! :D

And yeah, can't wait to see what misadventure the girls are gonna get in to! Couldn't have happened to a nicer pair!
steverogers5

Postby Hector2 » November 25th, 2011, 12:39 am

Dear MCtek

Once again, you have crafted a great work. I loved the tale about Pristina, Alyssa and Leela.

About Pristina, she seems to me a great character: Always in perfect control, his dress are always elegant, and her perversion are only seen when she is Babydoll.

Just a question, who created her character? She seems to be really popular with writers, and I think she has a lot of exposure in all the comics, not that I am complaining, you know?

Thank you!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » November 25th, 2011, 3:08 pm

Hello. I love what's happening so far. Nice design for poor fran:).

You know, you guys have really put out some awesome stuff lately, and I haven't given you credit. New Guard, Prize Displays, the Resort series (love Nano Dolls!, man!), and Better Than Real, all are home runs and deseavre a full treatment from me instead of my normal short and for you, boring, kudos. I hope to give detailed epxlanations of why I like all you excellent work!
leto17

Postby Northern Chill » November 25th, 2011, 11:10 pm

leto17 wrote:Hello. I love what's happening so far. Nice design for poor fran:).

You know, you guys have really put out some awesome stuff lately, and I haven't given you credit. New Guard, Prize Displays, the Resort series (love Nano Dolls!, man!), and Better Than Real, all are home runs and deseavre a full treatment from me instead of my normal short and for you, boring, kudos. I hope to give detailed epxlanations of why I like all you excellent work!

Glad to see you've been enjoying the stories presented here, Leto17. The new look for Fran as seen in the end of New Drone was one I hoped would go over well with the members as she is a popular character with members and creative types both here.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » November 26th, 2011, 2:55 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry for the tardiness in my forum responses but I've been tied up with writing and other chores and let this slip. Thanks to all of you for the positive feedback about "Better Than Real" and the drone stories in general. We're trying to create a larger story arc ("The Drone Agenda") through a number of different artists and writers. It's slow going now, but I expect it to pick up steam over the next few months.

To answer a couple of your questions:

@Kakyo001: "Better Than Real" is one of the earliest stories in the Drone series. It takes place somewhere after "Thief in the Night" but before "New Drone" and "Hell Hath No Fury".

@Hector: Babydoll was created by Finister Foul for one of his earlier bondage comics on HIPcomix.com. Credit for her design and backstory should go to him, with help from Trishbot in stories like "Mind Over Magic" and "Hypnotica".

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » November 29th, 2011, 11:07 pm

What's up Doc?

Only to comment about the cover of Issue 3 of "Better than real". Does miss Wellington experience Virtual Reality?

Hector
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » December 9th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Hector2 wrote:What's up Doc?

Only to comment about the cover of Issue 3 of "Better than real". Does miss Wellington experience Virtual Reality?

Hector

Hi Hector. Yes, this story involves VR, or at least something to that effect. Stay tuned for more!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » December 9th, 2011, 9:20 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and MCtek proudly present chapter two of “The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real” for FREE at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=40789

Pristina and Alyssa are two spoiled brats who are used to getting whatever they want, whenever they want it. If that means they get to traipse around the highly secretive APEX Laboratories like they own the place, so be it. If that mean they get to treat the hard working APEX employees like dirt, so be it. If that means they get to play around with APEX’s lifelike androids, so be it.

Wait… what androids? You mean Fran and Voltara? Pristina and Alyssa don’t know their dirty little secret? Hmmmm…

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=39366

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » December 13th, 2011, 4:19 am

This looks so good. Franbot and Voltara. Nice! :twisted:
leto17

Postby Hector2 » December 17th, 2011, 11:58 pm

Hi McTek and Doc Robo:

First, I loved the way Pristina bullied Allysa into doing her will. I would have wrote it a little more aggressive, but his nonchalance, almost casual type of bullying is more cold and at the same time, more elegant. I think it fits very well her character.

The other thing I enjoyed the most was the tech used here. A virtual reality that lets you control other human being (that they thought were mere robots) and let you feels whatever they feel? I think Metrobay’s tech (and your imagination as writers) is going better and better!

I hope next issue has more action, this two seemed more like introduction.

Keep up the good work!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby hypno85 » January 1st, 2012, 6:04 pm

What happen to the update 3 , It was going be post on Dec 31 2011?
hypno85

Postby Doctor Robo » January 1st, 2012, 9:15 pm

hypno85 wrote:What happen to the update 3 , It was going be post on Dec 31 2011?

Hi there. The lack of a chapter 3 update is completely my fault. MCtek did his part to get the renders done, but with the holidays and other things going on I have been unable to complete the script. I hope to have it done very soon.

My apologies for the delay.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » January 2nd, 2012, 12:08 am

Hi Doc

Don't worry, everyone is busy in those dates, I am eager to read the issue whenever you get it done!.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Hector
Hector2

Next

Return to MCtek