The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real

Postby Doctor Robo » January 4th, 2012, 1:34 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and MCtek proudly present chapter three of “The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real” for FREE at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=41582

While Leela is away from the lab, Pristina and Alyssa have stolen a pair of experimental virtual reality visors and slipped them on without permission. To their surprise, these visors don’t operate military hardware as originally intended. They operate living human beings… and what spectacular human beings they are!

So when these naughty coeds take control of two of the sexiest women in Metrobay, all of their inhibitions go right out the window. Now it’s just a matter of deciding what to do first… and these little brats have some VERY naughty ideas in mind!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=39366

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » January 7th, 2012, 4:49 pm

WOW! Now that is absolutely awesome so far! Interesting idea you guys have going on there. Thanks!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » January 14th, 2012, 12:42 am

Dear MCtek:

This issue was gorgeous. To tell you the truth, I could not relate to the gimmick of having the girls experience Virtual Reality. My reasoning was this: They are gorgeous already, Alyssa and Pristina would never had a problem doing that in the real world. So, why to show us they doing this using the drones?

The answer was that they can lost all her inhibitions. Alyssa could kneel before Pristina without being humiliated because it really wasn’t her. A lot of things could be done and it’s better than real because you don’t have to face the real consequences. To say nothing about the special capacities that the drones suits have.

But the interesting part is that even when Pristina and Alyssa are feeling everything that happens to Fran and Voltara, their bodies doesn’t seem to feel it: They lips form a kiss, but they stay sitting at their seats.

However, if you want to attack someone, when could be a better moment that when they are engaging in another reality?

I hope to see next isussue development.

Thanks

Hector.
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » January 25th, 2012, 2:32 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and MCtek proudly present chapter three of “The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real” for FREE at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=43265

Alyssa and Pristina have stumbled upon the next generation of ‘virtual’ reality, where the sights, sounds, and feelings are so authentic you think you’re actually there… because you are! The naughty little nymphs have accidentally taken over the bodies of Fran Hill and Voltara, two of the bustiest babes in all of Metrobay – and that’s saying a lot.

Now, as the action gets hot and heavy, we find out that ordinary wires and circuits may not be enough to contain all this carnal fury. So what happens when the power of passion is too much for their fragile minds to handle? Find out in “Better Than Real”, only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=39366

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby hypno85 » January 25th, 2012, 4:18 pm

What happen to the Visors from page 56 to 57 and intill in the booth.
do the visors control there mind or you do not need it at that time?
you say something about the visors on page 60 but no visors over there eyes?
When girls disrobe they also took the visor off too?
hypno85

Postby Doctor Robo » January 25th, 2012, 7:13 pm

hypno85 wrote:What happen to the Visors from page 56 to 57 and intill in the booth.
do the visors control there mind or you do not need it at that time?
you say something about the visors on page 60 but no visors over there eyes?
When girls disrobe they also took the visor off too?

Yes, when the girls took their clothes off they also took the visors off. At that point they were no longer needed.

Thanks for the questions!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Lt_Phoenix » January 27th, 2012, 12:08 am

Great story guys!
Do the effects of the visors wear off when removed? Would be cool if Pristina wakes up and realises what is happening and has to be restrained in the chamber by her former friend. Would definitely make it more interesting. Especially when there is a spark of defiance and realisation of what's about to happen before the subjects are "greybot'ed". :)
Lt_Phoenix

Postby hypno85 » January 27th, 2012, 8:51 am

I have one Question [Who is the Main mysterious controller ? ] A old computer program become the mysterious controller
Are you going give the answer for all the Drone Agenda ?
hypno85

Postby bluemax2 » January 27th, 2012, 10:41 am

Doc and Mctek:
Fantastic episode! I love the twist this story took.
After all these spoiled brats really need to learn not to mess with such advanced technology.
I don't think Max will mind his niece and her bratty friend serving as greybots for a while... perhaps indefinitely.
How bout putting the two of them to some good use....

Keep it up gents. I can't wait to see where this goes.

You can never have too many greybots.

thanks,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » January 27th, 2012, 1:20 pm

hypno85 wrote:I have one Question [Who is the Main mysterious controller ? ] A old computer program become the mysterious controller

I don't want to spoil the ending to what promises to be a long and winding storyline. So, I'll have to answer your post by not answering your question. Sorry!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby hypno85 » January 27th, 2012, 11:51 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
hypno85 wrote:I have one Question [Who is the Main mysterious controller ? ] A old computer program become the mysterious controller

I don't want to spoil the ending to what promises to be a long and winding storyline. So, I'll have to answer your post by not answering your question. Sorry!

- Doc

That OK Now I know the answer is comming
hypno85

Postby Doctor Robo » January 28th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Lt_Phoenix wrote:Great story guys!
Do the effects of the visors wear off when removed? Would be cool if Pristina wakes up and realises what is happening and has to be restrained in the chamber by her former friend. Would definitely make it more interesting. Especially when there is a spark of defiance and realisation of what's about to happen before the subjects are "greybot'ed". :)

Yes, the effects do wear off, but it takes a while. By the time that happens it might be too late!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » January 28th, 2012, 2:10 pm

bluemax2 wrote:You can never have too many greybots.

Truer words were never spoken!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » January 28th, 2012, 2:11 pm

I really enjoy the turn this episode is taking. It's fantastic to see Fran and Voltara in action! The sex scenes were hot! The transmission of mind control and being greybotted was also excellent. Thanks so very much again!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » February 5th, 2012, 12:22 am

Dear McTek:

This work rules! I always have thought that Pristina was so cool a character to be enslaved: she is so cool and cruel, it’s like a younger Madam Minx. It will be so fun to see her in the other side of the mind slaving.

I felt forced to ask, is this strange entity enslaving Alyssa and Pristina the same villain from The Drone Agenda Convert Another? I would think so, because the new cover you updated.

Please, keep up this outstanding work!

Hector.
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek