And now for something new...

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

And now for something new...

Postby mctek » September 23rd, 2011, 12:52 pm

Hey gang!

Mctek here, thought i toss up some old and unused stuff, some scene i was goofing around with while shooting ideas to Doc and Fin. Work on my own versions of the squad and such. And one extra juicy story teaser.

WHO IS THE BLACK PUSSYCAT?

Excluding all MCcomix staff and contributors, this mini contest is open to all members PM your answer, and the lucky winner earns 3 freebies of their choice OR an original character that is featured in the Who is The Black Pussycat storyline. The first one to guess the correct Identity of the Black Pussycat is the winner, I'll hold this little contest til the mid of Oct, or the lucky person that guesses right.

So thinkin caps on and hypno rayguns at the ready, and see ya at the end.

MCtek~
mctek

Re: And now for something new...

Postby mctek » September 29th, 2011, 1:51 pm

lol wow had some good guess, don't stop now! here are some of the nice, but incorrect answers

Kat Krusader - while nice idea, I'm sure akon would beat me in the head for that one.

2 x Amanda Tanner - man almost forgot about her.

3 Samantha Sable - this is kind of obvious, which is why i did stay away from her :P

Fabiola Mendes - Yeah, I can see this, teacher by day, drone by nite, heroine by the weekend? hehe, Never mind, North probably has ideas for her....

Ava LePette - Now this would be a real kick, but no, Fin's having way too much fun with her.

thanks again to those brought up some really good answers, while incorrect, it's nice to see what characters you guys care about the most. Keep trying and have fun.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby dumbtime » September 29th, 2011, 1:58 pm

mctek wrote:
Ava LePette - Now this would be a real kick, but no, Fin's having way too much fun with her.

Just wait till I get a hold of her. Or should I say, when she gets a hold of a certain brunette. ;)
dumbtime

Postby mctek » September 29th, 2011, 3:03 pm

lol wow that was quick, and your lucky winner is...

Suckerpunch!

Now of course everyone else will have to wait and read the storyline to find out who it is! Thanks again to all who tried.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby TheAngelicOne » October 18th, 2011, 4:18 pm

Oooooooh, this sounds like my kind of thing! When can we expect the first installment? :3
TheAngelicOne

Return to MCtek