Real Life issues and comics

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Real Life issues and comics

Postby mctek » April 20th, 2015, 12:11 am

Hey gang, you're probably wondering where i've been...

A few weeks ago my grandfather's doctor told us that his cancer came back and there isn't much we can do expect to make him as comfortable as possible. This sad news hit us really hard and has me up an down trying to do things, right now i'm all a mess for scheduled work and keep things together. I'll try to be back on schedule and have something ready for you guys as soon as I can. I like to take this time to thank you guys for your support both here and anywhere else you guys have follow my work too. Thanks to Jpeger for letting me work here and bring stuff to you guys that you want to read about. Thanks to North for putting up with my crap over the last few weeks, and basically for most of the time we worked on stuff. Thanks again for reading and hope to be back in May.

Tek~
mctek

Re: Real Life issues and comics

Postby mitru » April 20th, 2015, 2:12 am

Sincerely, My condolences.

I've already suffered my father's death by cancer only some months ago and I know the hellish burden you have now. It's time for being together in family and stay with your father, projecting your love for him everyday and every hour. It's very important that he feels as good as possible and in good company.

Great Hugs from your spanish co-worker for you and your family with my best regards.
Javier
mitru

Re: Real Life issues and comics

Postby mctek » April 20th, 2015, 10:22 pm

Thanks Mitru

We're doing our best to make him as comfortable as possible, hopefully most of the family can be here as they can. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well, We'll also keep you and your family in our thoughts as well.

Daniel~
mctek

Return to MCtek