F.E.M. Defenders Reloaded

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: F.E.M. Defenders Reloaded

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 24th, 2013, 9:32 pm

I read the original FEM Defender previously, but only now read the reboot. Very interesting!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby mctek » November 2nd, 2013, 8:14 pm

hey gang!

Bringing u another comic! Whew, 12 issues and counting, this issue marks the end of chapter one. As such, I will be doing a new story while i get things ready for chapter 2, as it will be longer and more faster pace since I'm done introducing alot of major characters. Thanks to everyone who has read this comic, I hope to bring you guys more stories :D If you guys have any cool ideas for stories let me know!

tek~

F.E.M. Defenders Reloaded #12

Now that everyone is safe, and things have settle down, its time to for our new heroines to figure out how to processed after losing a good friend to the enemy. Wrapping introductions, the crew get together and plan their next step. Find out here and more only at MCcomix.com

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... 2-Reloaded
mctek

Postby mctek » June 23rd, 2014, 12:36 pm

Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay, got sick over the weekend out of nowhere, thou it helped me cook up a short story for you guys, thanks to tecknopyle for the assist on dialogue! hope you guys enjoy!

F.E.M Defenders: Oneshot

One mad scientist, one dimwit minion, equals one of the weirdest converstions you're ever read! Find out in today's oneshot what dark deeds happen while the team of F.E.M are stick licking their wounds! Only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s-One-shot
mctek

Previous

Return to MCtek