Rent-A-Girl

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Rent-A-Girl

Postby mctek » May 7th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Hey gang!

Been a while since i last hit this forums, in a few days gunna introduce a short story called Rent-A-Girl. Now the idea here is do a middle of a ongoing series of event. In a small effort to get ya guys more interested, if this story floats zee boats of all, I will takes suggestions on how you all want me to take the story, do i go back and tell more of the past? do I go ahead and show more the current cast? Or do i switch it up by showing others? Do i made it longer or short? This is stuff i want you guys tell me :D make this artist think :twisted:

til then here a nice promo for ya to drool over ^_^

P.S Thanks to North for coming up with the great sales pitch lines!

mctek

Re: Rent-A-Girl

Postby mctek » May 11th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Hey gang

Things are getting wee bit better over here. As i trying to get things adjusted, I try to bring you guys some more solid work in the future. Hopefully this tide you over til i can come back in full swing. Thanks again for reading and hope you guys have a good weekend.

Rent A Girl #1

The year is 20XX and the world has introduced to the people a new way of living called "Rent -A-Girl", robotic women capable of fulfilling any desire you can think of. As they integrate into society, more and more rumors behind those robotic women, these are the tales of those rumors. Read them here only at MCcomix.com

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=74299
mctek

Postby scopes » May 12th, 2013, 7:11 am

great to see you back on MCcomix! i missed your work! you are one of my favorite artists/writers! hope you show us more of your creativity in the future! :)
scopes

Postby mctek » May 13th, 2013, 11:07 pm

scopes wrote:great to see you back on MCcomix! i missed your work! you are one of my favorite artists/writers! hope you show us more of your creativity in the future! :)

thanks man, great to be back, hoping to have more planned moving ahead, in the meantime here the cover for part 2 :D

Tek~

mctek

Postby mctek » May 18th, 2013, 12:46 am

Hey gang

Alright guys here's second part of this little story, as i said earlier this story carries on with your suggestions, comments and things you want me to tackle. Everyone is invited to help create "rumor" stories for Rent A Girl. Think of this universe as a free for all mmo you guys can actively be apart of and shape as we go. That side I'm try to rotate this with my other comics and commission as we go along, so i'm hoping to see a mountain of awesome ideas coming from you guys.

P.S. To those that are actually from Britain, I apologies if i offend you in anyway, i'm not 100% accurate or sure when it comes to dialogue of cultures, Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Rent a Girl 1.5

Tori has taken her Rent A Girl, Marie, to the Northern Teckno Building in hopes that she can fix her failing girlfriend. What secrets await behind the walks of the famous Northern Teckno building? Find out here and more only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=74954
mctek

Postby Hector2 » June 3rd, 2013, 8:30 am

mctek wrote:Hey gang!

Been a while since i last hit this forums, in a few days gunna introduce a short story called Rent-A-Girl. Now the idea here is do a middle of a ongoing series of event. In a small effort to get ya guys more interested, if this story floats zee boats of all, I will takes suggestions on how you all want me to take the story, do i go back and tell more of the past? do I go ahead and show more the current cast? Or do i switch it up by showing others? Do i made it longer or short? This is stuff i want you guys tell me :D make this artist think :twisted:

til then here a nice promo for ya to drool over ^_^

P.S Thanks to North for coming up with the great sales pitch lines!

Hi there

Sorry to my late answer, I did have some problems with my laptop.

I think this is a great idea McTek, and I think Northernchill had a great inspiration writing this "sales pitch" (he was who wrote it, wasn't he)?

I think the protagonist has been defined as a cruel bitch, she is not content to have enslaved his "partner", but she needs to present her to her lover of her former life?

However, I think that, of all things, give your girl a "yes woman" personality is boring. I hope next issues would be more creative.
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » June 3rd, 2013, 8:41 am

mctek wrote:Hey gang

Alright guys here's second part of this little story, as i said earlier this story carries on with your suggestions, comments and things you want me to tackle. Everyone is invited to help create "rumor" stories for Rent A Girl. Think of this universe as a free for all mmo you guys can actively be apart of and shape as we go. That side I'm try to rotate this with my other comics and commission as we go along, so i'm hoping to see a mountain of awesome ideas coming from you guys.

P.S. To those that are actually from Britain, I apologies if i offend you in anyway, i'm not 100% accurate or sure when it comes to dialogue of cultures, Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Rent a Girl 1.5

Tori has taken her Rent A Girl, Marie, to the Northern Teckno Building in hopes that she can fix her failing girlfriend. What secrets await behind the walks of the famous Northern Teckno building? Find out here and more only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=74954

Dear McTek:

I have a lot of ideas for this: A guy who has his own little sw company rents a girl and makes some changes (the control box being miniaturized by a disk). Then he programmes his captives to be just like TV captives: Always beautiful girls, not even how much time in captivity, with great hair and makeup.

I also want to give you a hint about the use of english slang (I'm not an englishman myself, but I found this link and I think it could be useful):

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... dyResearch
Hector2

Postby mctek » June 8th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Hey gang!

bit of news, there will be a slight delay as for some the site isn't uploading pages correctly, working with ipeger to get it fixed, hope to have it up soon.

Tek~
mctek

Postby Telsis » June 9th, 2013, 3:30 am

Hi MCtek,
Sorry to see you are having load problems, I'm really looking forward to the next instalment. I really like your artwork and creative stories.

I have a few ideas about future story lines if your interested. Firstly, a guy who has been in a long term relationship that has ended badly, struggles to find a new partner and decides in desperation to invest in a Rent-A-Girl by begging and borrowing enough money. He provides his dream girl specifications to Northern Teckno Robotics and shortly thereafter takes ownership of his automated obedient lover who provides for all his needs. Suspicions are raised when his ex-lovers sister contacts him in a distraught state, trying to find out what happened to her missing sister. Eventually our boy contacts NTR as his new lover is so like his old girlfriend and explains his concern. They deny all knowledge and ask for details of who raised the alarm so that they can pass on any information should it come to light. A short while later our chap is seen with a lovely Rent-A-Girl on each arm, both of whom show a striking family resemblance to each other.

I'll post a couple more if you like?

Also I'm a Brit so would be happy to check any text or expressions if you like.
Telsis

Postby mctek » June 9th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Telsis wrote:Hi MCtek,
Sorry to see you are having load problems, I'm really looking forward to the next instalment. I really like your artwork and creative stories.

I have a few ideas about future story lines if your interested. Firstly, a guy who has been in a long term relationship that has ended badly, struggles to find a new partner and decides in desperation to invest in a Rent-A-Girl by begging and borrowing enough money. He provides his dream girl specifications to Northern Teckno Robotics and shortly thereafter takes ownership of his automated obedient lover who provides for all his needs. Suspicions are raised when his ex-lovers sister contacts him in a distraught state, trying to find out what happened to her missing sister. Eventually our boy contacts NTR as his new lover is so like his old girlfriend and explains his concern. They deny all knowledge and ask for details of who raised the alarm so that they can pass on any information should it come to light. A short while later our chap is seen with a lovely Rent-A-Girl on each arm, both of whom show a striking family resemblance to each other.

I'll post a couple more if you like?

Also I'm a Brit so would be happy to check any text or expressions if you like.

Hey gang!

That is a great story idea! Yeah i apologize to anyone that i accidentally offended when try to do my impression of what British accent goes like. Any help in making the dialogue better would be appreciated. The server working again, we're not sure what cause the error, but it fixed now, and the comic has posted :D!

Rent A Girl #3

Bounty Hunter Gwen Tramp works for the mysterious Northern Teckno Robotics, but what mysteries will she uncover after one of her bounty's leaves behind some unusual information? Find out only at Mccomix.com

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=76210
mctek

Postby leto17 » June 12th, 2013, 5:03 am

Hello. Thanks so much! I absolutely love this series. Gotta run to work, but perhaps I can add some more comments over the next several days on why this series is so very fantastic!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » June 12th, 2013, 8:22 am

Mctek:
Love the series. Especially this last chapter.
Is it really the end? Aren't we going to see more?
The bald droids are lovely and there is so much more you can do with them.
Can we see more of them being created in detail or capturing innocent victims for conversion?

You know what might be interesting is if the mad scientist lady actually be a converted droid herself and controlled by a machine.

Some of the best Image ideas you've had we're the stacking and processing of the "blanks" that you showed in chapter 2. Can you do more of those in upcoming chapters or stories?

Keep up the great work. You've come a long long way from those early days on this site. Bravo!

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Telsis » June 14th, 2013, 9:58 am

Hi MCtek,
Really enjoyed the latest instalment, I love the capture units look.

I'm with bluemax2 as I would have liked to have seen more of the lovely Gwen in action post processing, either helping to capture or convert further victims.

Keep up the good work...
Telsis

Postby mctek » July 24th, 2013, 2:32 am

Hey gang!

Today we post a free member created story by forum member Telsis! Check out his story and let us know whatcha think! Remember guys, feel free to talk shop to the artist and writers here at MCComix.com, we're open to listen all your ideas and suggestions, no idea to crazy, not suggestion too small! Help us improve your experience here at MCcomix, as we work to getting to know more our fan base as we march forward. Please send us your comments, your critiques and yay's and nay's, we want to hear from you! Thank you guys for choosing MCcomix.com and you have a great week and weekend!

Tek~

Rent A Girl: Remote control

Doll Hunter Chloe Tasker has always been a loyal and hard working employee for Northern Teckno Robotics, but a series of events conspire to change all that, find out here only at MCComix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery3/index.p ... rol-Part-1
mctek

Postby mctek » October 19th, 2013, 2:44 am

Hey gang!

Like to thank Telsis for a great story he wrote for the Rent A Girl storyline. It's awesome to see others inspired by my work, with more to come as well :D. Want to thank you the readers for reading and enjoying the works that happen here at MCComix.com, and thank you for showing Telsis your support :D

Tek~

Rent A Girl: Remote control 2

Betrayed by the company she pledge to work hard for, Doll Hunter Chloe Tasker, fate now rests in the hands of the good Doctor. A fate reserved for those she at first thought we the bad guys. To her horror, she realizes too late she is the bad guy. See the final fate of Chole Tasker here only at MCComix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery3/index.p ... rol-Part-2
mctek

Return to MCtek