Prized Displays

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Prized Displays

Postby leto17 » October 14th, 2011, 10:21 am

Great update! I'm really learning to love all of the incarnations of Honeydoll, especially the Android!
leto17

Postby dumbtime » October 15th, 2011, 1:04 pm

Great Work Tek!! I really like how you are handling Dark Honeydoll. I would like to see her in more action. I hope she can reside in Honeydoll subconscious when they try to restore the original Honeydoll's conscious (if that happens). You have developed a very possible and interesting involuntary Jekyll/Hyde scenario.

P.S.
I love page 8. :)
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » October 21st, 2011, 5:47 pm

Hi McTek!

I understand the conflict between Galatea and Enormica. I also understand why Galatead did what she did. Tulia is the omnidisciplinary scientific, isn’t she? I love the idea of controlling someone with her clothes, but I think it only would work if the victim is unaware of the fact, after all, just need to be nude to break control.

The bit with the maniquezing thing is a fetish I still don’t get… why to make someone a mannequin when you can get her as a human statue?
Now, you know about my opinion about Terra, and even when this development seems to show us that she was defeated by the Action kats, I think it’s one of those masters plans when the villain manipulates the hero into doing his bidding.

What I don’t understand is to whom “some of the younger members with some ruminating that she was just as much a clone as Galatea was”. Are "they" referring to Enormica or to Marcy?

Another question: Why Tulia must be panicked by the original Honeydoll moan? I think it’s because she is supposed to not feel anything in his current state.

And did Tulia get a sample of the same manniquezing formula Lavendara had? Or is a formula developed by Irene’s grandpa? And who was the “he” Valiant Woman refered to in the last issue? Wasn’t “he” Irene’s grandpa also? Isn’t the “Resort” built in “pleasure Island”?

Too much questions! Could you forgive me if I repeat that this is my favorite series in this site?

Thank you

Hector2
Hector2

Postby mctek » October 26th, 2011, 1:17 am

hey gang, try to answer some questions :D

The bit with the maniquezing thing is a fetish I still don’t get… why to make someone a mannequin when you can get her as a human statue?
Now, you know about my opinion about Terra, and even when this development seems to show us that she was defeated by the Action kats, I think it’s one of those masters plans when the villain manipulates the hero into doing his bidding.

Some people do like them either way, you'll be surprised at some of the transformation fetishes out there, not just mannequin. There's robot(doc's fav), stone statues, some kind of object like a car or something odd, animals even, and the list goes on from there.

As for Terra, think about this, she had the resort emptied of all civilians, long before any of the heroines showed up. Leaving only the now destory robot clones to do battle with the heroines. And purposely lets Clarissa go. She clearly let all her bargaining chips go free, the question is why?

What I don’t understand is to whom “some of the younger members with some ruminating that she was just as much a clone as Galatea was”. Are "they" referring to Enormica or to Marcy?

They're actually referring to Enomrica who was with Galatea this whole time, so think that she's apart of the plan even thou she really isn't this whole ordeal leaves a cloud of doubt hanging over Enromica's head.

Another question: Why Tulia must be panicked by the original Honeydoll moan? I think it’s because she is supposed to not feel anything in his current state.

If u design a machine that monitor and controls all of a person's thoughts, speech, and body, wouldn't you panic if said person did something you didn't tell her to do?

And did Tulia get a sample of the same manniquezing formula Lavendara had? Or is a formula developed by Irene’s grandpa? And who was the “he” Valiant Woman refered to in the last issue? Wasn’t “he” Irene’s grandpa also? Isn’t the “Resort” built in “pleasure Island”?

Well I would think tech is traded amoung others for the right price or stolen as it were. Lavendara didn't actually make the formula either she just used it the first time on Valiant woman. The Resort is actually off the coast of Metrobay. And is easily a 3 hour drive too, thou it's probably shut down due to mind control shenanigans. And WHO was Valiant Woman referring too? Mah ahahahahahahahahaha! :twisted:

MCtek~
mctek

Postby mctek » October 26th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Hey gang!

Back again with another installment :D once again mesa sorry there is no diehard, hard core sex, pushing out story over sex, my bad. ^_^; Promise more T&A later :twisted:

Prized Displays #6

The mighty has fallen. When the ring mistress's robot clone/artificial daughter, Galatea, developed a soul and unintentionally let to her mother's ruin so continues the chain reaction as it reaches across the shores. Meanwhile a young heroine awakes to find she isn't in Liberty Grove anymore. Find out this and more only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=31009
mctek

Postby Tecknophyle » October 27th, 2011, 10:18 am

I'm beginning to notice that "Bad guys making the decision to do good" are actually doing more good than the supposed good guys.
Tecknophyle

Postby steverogers5 » October 27th, 2011, 5:45 pm

mctek wrote:Hey gang!

Back again with another installment :D once again mesa sorry there is no diehard, hard core sex, pushing out story over sex, my bad. ^_^; Promise more T&A later :twisted:

Oh don't apologise! I loved seeing this myriad group of heroines in all their individual sexy superheroine outfits standing to attention! No disrespect to other stories, (Different strokes for different folks and all that,) but give me that over greybots/drones anyday of the week, and I'm a happy guy!

I also enjoyed the look into Bea's false reality. Reminded me a bit of the old classic Dark Phoenix storyline in Claremont & Byrnes X-men run, where Mastermind & the Hellfire club pulled similar stunts to keep Jean Grey under their control. :ugeek: But glad you didn't drag it out or anything. Felt like we had just enough time there to grasp how enticing a world it must have been for her to remain in, before her cosy illusions are shattered by the developments in the 'real' world.

Also feels like there's been definite progress made in your story in terms of opening up the world, and shaking up the status quo a bit. So I'm enjoying the hell out of it right now. Keep up the good work!
steverogers5

Postby mctek » October 27th, 2011, 9:41 pm

oops, sorry, in my absent minded posting, I forgot to credit Zero over at FIMS boards for proofreading help and some great dialogue help and advise.

Here's a link to the boards if you're interested.

http://lm.basictek.net/

I would post the link for zero's stories along with myself and Freezeanitx but LTBSA is still down. I'll check back in a few and update you guys.

Thanks again for reading!

MCtek~
mctek

Postby leto17 » October 29th, 2011, 6:24 am

Again, great stuff. I reall love the big game hunter theme with all the trophies collected over time. And HoneyBee's various incarnations are always amazing in their rich and varied eroticism!
leto17

Postby Tony » November 1st, 2011, 3:46 pm

The new cover shows three of the trophies fighting. The big question is who they are fighting for and who are they fighting against.

No clue as to which on the cover.

Nice setup! I wonder which way it will go.
Tony

Postby Hector2 » November 8th, 2011, 1:48 am

Dear McTek:

This is a very good issue: I loved the idea of a maze used to hunt superheroines. It’s creepy and cool, almost like the short story of “The most dangerous game”, but with the advantage that the prey is not in an exterior where she could escape easily.

The problem is that Irene is so much an spoiled child that she doesn’t even consider hunting the heroines herself. She gets other heroines to do her job for herself. This is outrageous, but completely in character: it shows why her grandpa didn’t approve of her, for a true hunter will never delegate his job, because is not a job, is a pleasure for him.

Valiant Woman’s mannequin coming to life and capturing her prey was good, and so the part where the Queen Honey doll and her advisor were playing in the Virtual Mental Reality whatever that was. But the best part was seeing the clone freeing Honey Doll.

A thing that I see regularly in this site is how the heroines are always making errors that send them to her doom. It’s understable, because that is like the point of this site. But they are heroines, they were trained, they have experience, and in a lot of stories they didn’t display those characteristics.

Here, Honeydoll at last see an opportunity to escape to her predicament and she uses it. It’s good, because it has been established she is a capable and smart heroine, scientific and entrepeuner. Now she is ready to kick ass. Thanks for giving her credit in her characterization.

I also I’m eager to see Tulia and Irene get their comeuppance. By the next issue cover, I think the old heroines are going to be freed. It is a good chance to explore the terrible implication of the “freezing” fantasy: wake up to a reality where all your world has vanished.

Good work

Hector2.
Hector2

Postby mctek » November 9th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Hey Gang!

Wanna think you guys for reading my stories, been a blast writing this one. Thanks to Trishbot for awesome guest render and Northern Chill with proofreading.

Prized Displays FInal

A new has risen as the heroines that have fallen to dark intentions are free at last, while they celebrate this victory, one heroine doesn't sure their feelings. Clarissa Creed has been thru alot, and has had some time to think about things. She decided to relay her feelings to her teammates, about her feelings and concerns. Meanwhile a more sinister plot develops, find out here and more! Only at MC Comix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=31690
mctek

Postby steverogers5 » November 10th, 2011, 3:04 am

Well that was a crafty tale. (Almost too crafty, with all the schemes within schemes! LOL!) Loved Clarissa's 'Princess Leia' moment of doing the whole..'they let me go...it's the only explanation for the ease of my escape' type bit.

Nice to see a heroine realising and complaining about the unfortunate mind control cycle of events, that's part of the Metrobay life for a fledging would be super-heroine. (Well unfortunate for them. Not so much for us readers!.. :mrgreen: )

And seeing the Action Cats reunited and sharing their ordeals and worries in their down time bewteen crisises was a rare treat. (And OMG was that a gorgous render of Kaitlin! :shock: Loved her outfit!)

Also a nice 'Captain America' moment for the rescued former heroines, awkening to and exploring this brave new world. I wonder if their lack of technological awareness, and all it's incumbant dangers in this world full of tech savvy villains will get them into trouble. (Like for example..."Yes, here my dear, we call it a greentooth..with it you'll be able to communicate with all your friends.." ;) )

You've certainly opened up some nice potential portals to future storylines here..Can't wait to see what happens next.
steverogers5

Postby sohta123 » November 11th, 2011, 2:51 pm

Awesome story. My only 'complaint' was that Dark Honey was way too short lived. I really liked that portrayal of her as she seemed so naughty.

I also am hoping that RingMistress does not turn out to be a heroine. She's way to hot a villain (if she is a hero please do a permanent corruption story to turn her back to a pure villain again).
I do like her being in peril though from a larger threat. And the temporal jump is a very neat scene. Absolutely can't wait to see where she's gone to. Personally I'd love for it to be the same universe that the MB heroines went to in the P.E. series. There's so many types of mindcontrol there. Of course a future where Mrs. Metrobay is the evil queen with her daughter as her consort would be really hot too! *just tossing out ideas here. :P

One question: How does Clarissa's hair grow back so fast as she's released? I could buy a color change but the length is odd as it should be her normal hair. The other way around would have worked for my suspension of belief.

A very enjoyable series for sure. Keep it up!
sohta123

Postby Hector2 » November 11th, 2011, 11:09 pm

Dear Sohta123:

I agree with you, RingMistress it’s so much better as a villain than as a heroine. But the real intriguing part is “What kind of plan was she a pawn for”? And it’s called a “Temporal Portal One”. The question must not be “where” but “when”.

For your question, Ring Mistress es Nanobots, and it was stablished that those can change anything in a person, and that includes how much long their hair is.

And just a question, what do you mean with the “P.E. Series”?

Thanks for your (future) answer!

Hector.
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek