Coming soon...New Drone In Town

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Coming soon...New Drone In Town

Postby Northern Chill » May 27th, 2011, 10:50 pm

Starting in June, myself and MCTEk will be starting a new series titled New Drone In Town. It'll be a five or six part arc that will feature the lovely graybots that serve the whims of Max and his employees at APEX. You'll be introduced to new characters, new settings and a whole range of twists and surprises.

Look for Part 1 to start June 23 here at MCcomix.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Coming soon...New Drone In Town

Postby bluemax2 » May 29th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Northern and MC:
I look forward to many "greybots" in a variety of shapes and sizes getting "botified" by Max's nasty gear.
Will one of them be Liz (spellbinder's wife)? She would make a great greybot.
Another that really deserves to be converted is Belinda herself. After some chest enhancements of course.
There are many others that could and should be added to the greybots including Minx herself (for going behind Max's back in an upcoming episode perhaps?), Ms Metrobay of course, Pussycat, Pussycat's sidekicks whose names escape me.
I'm sure you able and devious minded artists and writers can come up with some great scenes and episodes. I know all of us look forward to a long and twisting and stimulating series.
Good luck.
Keep up the great work.

bluemax
bluemax2

Return to MCtek