Help Me Pick My Next Story!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Which Story Do You Want To See Next?

Mind Ink
50%
Broken Memories
25%
Mistaken Identity
25%

Total votes : 36

Help Me Pick My Next Story!

Postby Trishbot » February 5th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm hard at work on more Hypnotica, Sword & Shield, To Love & Obey, and Body Image... but some of those stories are going to come to a close very soon, and I've got plenty of others waiting in the wings to take their place!

But I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I got some great ideas, but I just can't decide what to do next! Perhaps you, my erstwhile readers, can decide for me? :D

1. Mind Ink
Following the events of Club Pump, Shadow Rider has bonded with former-Club member Desdemona, whose garage shop in Grime City is coveted by Max Indeks and ROPE. When she refuses to sell, Max decides to convince her regular tattoo artist to put something 'extra' in her tattoo ink, and Shadow Rider gets caught in the scheme...

2. Broken Memories - A Ted & Belinda origin story
Ted Twiss and Belinda Giolla couldn't be more different or hate each other more. But it wasn't always like that. Flashing back twenty years, this story would dive into how these two mad scientists first met, created the mind control tech of today, and the love and betrayal that followed, setting the wheels in motion for their mutual downfalls.

3. Mistaken Identity
Hypnotica has been framed for a crime she didn't commit and together with Valient Grrl has to journey overseas to visit the Legion of Superheroines to try and clear her name! But Dark Justice is out for the young heroine as well to make her pay for her crimes. Will Hypnotica manage to prove her innocence? And who is the mysterious culprit running around committing crimes in her name?

So, I leave the next story in you guys' hands. Thanks in advance!
Trishbot

Re: Help Me Pick My Next Story!

Postby TheAngelicOne » February 5th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Mistaken Identity sounds like fun. Wouldnt mind a bit of humiliation for Hypnotica for her "crimes", hehheh. XD
TheAngelicOne

Postby dumbtime » February 5th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Can I put in a vote for all them? :)
dumbtime

Postby nitpicker » February 5th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Legion of Super Heroes? Count me in. Would be nice to see more hypnotic hijinks with those super cuties. :twisted:
nitpicker

Postby dumbtime » February 5th, 2011, 11:11 pm

I vote for the L.O.S. one as well. Would like to see Dark Justice in action again, especially with the 2 clones involved in the mix
dumbtime

Postby SuckerPunch » February 6th, 2011, 12:13 am

dumbtime wrote:Can I put in a vote for all them? :)

Second! :D

Tho my vote goes to Broken Memories. I think it'd be fun (and highly humorous) to see Bel and Ted's misadventures.
"I'm making this up as i go"

Currently working on-
Tailor Made Part 5
A Tale with A Twist (Story completed, Release date TBA)

Coming soon...SuckerPunch's original stories 'Ladies of the Night'
SuckerPunch

Postby PsiLance » February 6th, 2011, 3:38 pm

While Shadow Rider is one of my favorite Metrobay heroines, tattoo ink based mind control has never been that interesting an idea to me. The origin story has the greatest potential of the three, not just for the two characters but all of Metrobay. The Hypnotica story sounds like the most fun. It's a really tough call, so for the moment...I'll go with potential.
PsiLance

Postby sohta123 » February 6th, 2011, 4:29 pm

Shadow Rider is so hot, so any story with her is worth telling.
I'd love to see her get caught up again in Club Pump (minus the sporting events).
L.O.S. would be my second vote.
sohta123

Postby steverogers5 » February 6th, 2011, 4:55 pm

Jeez, I had such a hard time choosing between the last two. Would love to more origins of mind control, but a crossover with the Legion of Super Heroes just sounds too good to resist! So I had to go with that one! :D
steverogers5

Postby Hector2 » February 13th, 2011, 12:12 am

Hi Trishbot

I loved your three ideas but I choose "Mistaken Identity" because it has a lot of potential for true drama: Dark Justice is relentless in her seek for justice, and this particular chase of Hynotica could mirror Nemesis start of darkness: after all, Nemesis also chased villainess, but ended chasing heroines.

No really guys, I check this site for the high quality storytelling, no the awesome images. Seriosly. :D

Also, Hynotica powers are... to make other people feel comfortable getting intimate with her. And Dark Justice has resisted the urges to get intimate with White Rabbit, so this encounter will prove being interesting.

Just one tought: Why not add Enchantress to the Euro - trip? Ylarra is reluctantly walking the path of a heroine now, but her time as a villainess surely cast a dark, long shadow. She would be a perfect foil for Dark Justice.

Thank you! I see my choice is 43%. Maybe this would be your next tale after all!
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » February 20th, 2011, 1:42 am

Hector2 wrote:Just one tought: Why not add Enchantress to the Euro - trip? Ylarra is reluctantly walking the path of a heroine now, but her time as a villainess surely cast a dark, long shadow. She would be a perfect foil for Dark Justice.

Thank you! I see my choice is 43%. Maybe this would be your next tale after all!

I would very much like to see Enchantress return, and I won't rule out her inclusion. In fact, all these stories are current in the development stages, so if you have ideas you'd like to suggest, change, or contribute, go right ahead!
Trishbot

Postby Sierra008 » February 22nd, 2011, 12:52 am

I really like the mind ink idea, it gives a new and unexplored way to control those pesky Superheroines out there. Besides, you can't remove a tattoo very easily and depending on what chemical you mix in the ink, it could have a slow absorbtion rate allow for long term mind control. Besides, who is going to think that tramp stamp or butterfly on her inner thigh is actually a control device. No batteries, no pesky radioactive glow and besides, if you make her seduce a coworker, you could have a skin to skin transfer of control chemical that would allow you to control the new "recruit" until a more permanent application of the chemical could be administered.
Sierra008

Postby sohta123 » February 22nd, 2011, 9:32 pm

Looks like it's a 6-6-6 three-way tie.
Doesn't look like we've helped much at all. ;)
sohta123

Postby Akonkid » April 20th, 2011, 11:52 am

I'd actually like to see "Mind Ink". Shadow Rider is definitely an underrepresented heroine, and I've seen the new Desdemona. She's a total hottie.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Hector2 » August 25th, 2011, 10:59 am

Hi Trishbot:

I only want to know about your last comic “Golden opportunity”, could it be one of the three stories you proposed in this post? I only ask because adding Enchantress to the “Mistaken Identity” story was my petition, so this is more of wishful thinking from my part that a real question.

Anyway, no matter your response, I’m sure “Golden opportunity” will be great.

Thanks

Hector2
Hector2

Next

Return to Trishbot