Help Me Pick My Next Story!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Which Story Do You Want To See Next?

Mind Ink
50%
Broken Memories
25%
Mistaken Identity
25%

Total votes : 36

Re: Help Me Pick My Next Story!

Postby Trishbot » August 25th, 2011, 7:28 pm

Hector2 wrote:Hi Trishbot:

I only want to know about your last comic “Golden opportunity”, could it be one of the three stories you proposed in this post? I only ask because adding Enchantress to the “Mistaken Identity” story was my petition, so this is more of wishful thinking from my part that a real question.

Anyway, no matter your response, I’m sure “Golden opportunity” will be great.

Thanks

Hector2

"Golden Opportunities" was originally going to be a one-shot... got a tad longer. It's not one of any of the three stories I mentioned.

"Mistaken Identity" is actually the furthest on the backburner. The artist in charge is busy with other projects. I'd expect Mind Ink or Broken Memories to come next... I'm actually deciding between those two at this very moment and I've done pre-production work on both.
Trishbot

Postby Hector2 » August 27th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi Trishbot

Thanks for your response!

It's a shame that the artist for "Mistaken identity" is not available now, but this is true the world of comics :D

Anyway, if that project will not be the next, I would chose "Mind Ink" only to see Desdemona and ShadowRider relationship... that, and we always see an awful lot of Belinda and Ted... and if you want my sincere opinion, we all know that Belinda will break Ted hearth and send him to the path of villany...

But in the other hand, it would be good to see the effect this has in Belinda herself, as you said "This is the tale of the beginning of their (Belinda and Ted) downfall!

Thank you!

Hector
Hector2

Postby tomcat » August 28th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Ah, of course it must be Mind ink! There will never be enough of Shadow Rider :D
As much as I liked original Club Pump, I always felt it more like just a prequel and amazing hotbed for quite a few interesting future stories.

Also I feel a strong tendency to blend and diffuse all MCC universes (or storylines) one to each other, lately, and I personally am starting to feel a bit lost >.< so I would appreciate one more story standing on it's own, too. (without too many guest stars and side stories) And this could be the one

*fingers crossed*
tomcat

Previous

Return to Trishbot