A New Toy

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: A New Toy

Postby leto17 » November 6th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Hello. Thanks for the info. Hope I wasn't putting pressure and sounding like I was complaining. To be honest, the set went down right after I posted my positive comments and I was worried I had sounded a little too fanatical and creepy in my love of the Toy storyline and had caused it to be taken down. I know that sounds ridiculous, but its been an odd week for me full of unintended consequences.
leto17

Postby Sumatra » November 9th, 2012, 5:56 am

Album still missing for me, is this going to be up again?
Sumatra

Postby Trishbot » November 25th, 2012, 8:39 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot are pleased to present the sixth and final chapter of their series “Grime City Stories: The New Toy”, only at MCcomix.com!

Cover page: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=73053

Now that we have met Polly Vinyl, J.T. and Mikey’s new benefactor, the obvious question remains: What does this new villainess plan to do with poor dollified Renee? And who is Plastic Pete, Polly’s partner-in-crime? Find out in chapter six, as this series comes to a close at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=59080
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » November 26th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Fantasitc Story! Awesome episode! Great in terms of storyline,character designs, personalities, form of MC, and sexyiness. I really like Polly Vynl as a villain, and LOVe ReneeDoll. She's so sexy! Fantastic body design both before and after her awesome transformation sequence! I really, really, really hope se see more of her in the LiveDolls storylines!

For some odd reason, I wonder if she will ever be a pet for Gothikka, serving her and Voltara....
leto17

Postby Hector2 » December 1st, 2012, 6:30 pm

Dear Doc Robo and Trishbot:

The New Toy # 6 was a great issue! It has everything you can ask about a comic!

Let's see, first the design: Poly Vinyl (a name given in scorn, adopted in pride) was one of the best villains I have seen in a lot of time: A tragic villain, she must be depicted as a freak with her skin and artificial hair and even yet, is even beautiful.

My, I am accustomed at Max being a cruel moron, but Belinda… well, she is not a moron, but pretty cruel too.

Oh yes Pete, cool suit too! Mike and Jeremy from APEX. It’s understable Pete doesn’t want to acknowledge them…

Isn’t Mike an unlovable idiot? Why, J.T. seems a prince charming right behind him…

I love the way you depict two lonely people who are going to be united against a world full of jerks… and this being Metrobay, is up to eleven! Mike could have a medal for the biggest jerk there is at Metrobay with his comments!

I love the idea of a Neuroscience device to control the dolls, it’s the better of both worlds, and the idea of dollyfing more women is so kinky (but is bad).

The best part of this comic is how you show two people resigned to be freaks to everyone else, including two morons like J.T and Mike. I loved Peter’s face when Polly is hitting on Mike, and Mike’s reaction: I think I could understand Pete is jealous, and even pissed off that Mike rejects Polly. Really a heartbreaking situation they both are.

So, the last panel answers a lot of things, the classic tragic villain motivation: Revenge! It makes a lot of sense and I hope that will develop in a great story!

I am anxious to read “Livedolls”.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » April 11th, 2013, 1:56 am

I amvery anxious to read LiveDolls as well!. It can;'t come soon enough for me!:) I hope to see ReneeDoll in it too!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » April 19th, 2013, 9:36 am

Trishbot:
When will we be seeing the continuation of this story? In addition, when can we look forward to Live Dolls, here or at Metrobay Comix?

I know there are many of us really looking forward to both.

Thanks for all the great work.
Keep it up.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Previous

Return to Trishbot