A New Toy

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: A New Toy

Postby Hector2 » September 1st, 2012, 6:12 pm

Dear Trishbot:

The New Toy # 2 is a great issue, but I still don’t get it… the surprise x had was about she doesn’t remembering how to use her new toy, or the new toy did something to her?

Anyway, the thought of T.J and Tezuka spying on unsuspecting “clients” to enslave them (I hope) it’s so sexy, congratulations!

I think Ghosthand has a lot of good points. The story will tell us if he is right or wrong…
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » September 1st, 2012, 7:15 pm

Glad to see you all speculating and liking it thus far!
Ghosthand wrote:Ok, I'm starting to put some pieces together here. As always this is just my wild imagination formulating what might be going on.

So, here is my wild conclusion, Madam Mynx and Apex have been working on reverse engineering the nanodoll transformation. Marvin has made a program to reprogram the vicim. Mikey and J.T. are testing the nanobots and program before Madam Mynx unveils it in her new beauty salon. Although she hasn't started to change just yet (she was just exposed at the end of the last chapter) Renee is doomed to be the first of a new line of nanodolls :)

I could be all wrong but man I hope not :twisted:

I don't know. That new cover... does that look like a nanodoll? Nah... couldn't be...

bluemax2 wrote:Trishbot:
I'm really enjoying where this story is going. And now that we see what's coming in the previews, wow!
I can't wait.
Can't we see them sooner?
Perhaps a few work in progress pictures?
Especially of the plasticized drone doll.

I may have a few concepts lying around I could upload to tie you all over... if there's enough interest.

Hector2 wrote:Dear Trishbot:

The New Toy # 2 is a great issue, but I still don’t get it… the surprise x had was about she doesn’t remembering how to use her new toy, or the new toy did something to her?

Anyway, the thought of T.J and Tezuka spying on unsuspecting “clients” to enslave them (I hope) it’s so sexy, congratulations!

I think Ghosthand has a lot of good points. The story will tell us if he is right or wrong…

I think it's safe to say Renee did NOT expect her toy to come with a "squirting" feature. That wasn't labelled on the box... But what did it squirt into her? Nothing TOO bad, I hope. ;)
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » September 3rd, 2012, 11:48 am

The upcoming cover for episode 4 is quite striking! I look forward to it very much!
leto17

Postby Ghosthand » September 8th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Trishbot wrote:Glad to see you all speculating and liking it thus far!
Ghosthand wrote:Ok, I'm starting to put some pieces together here. As always this is just my wild imagination formulating what might be going on.

So, here is my wild conclusion, Madam Mynx and Apex have been working on reverse engineering the nanodoll transformation. Marvin has made a program to reprogram the vicim. Mikey and J.T. are testing the nanobots and program before Madam Mynx unveils it in her new beauty salon. Although she hasn't started to change just yet (she was just exposed at the end of the last chapter) Renee is doomed to be the first of a new line of nanodolls :)

I could be all wrong but man I hope not :twisted:

I don't know. That new cover... does that look like a nanodoll? Nah... couldn't be...

bluemax2 wrote:Trishbot:
I'm really enjoying where this story is going. And now that we see what's coming in the previews, wow!
I can't wait.
Can't we see them sooner?
Perhaps a few work in progress pictures?
Especially of the plasticized drone doll.

I may have a few concepts lying around I could upload to tie you all over... if there's enough interest.

Hector2 wrote:Dear Trishbot:

I think it's safe to say Renee did NOT expect her toy to come with a "squirting" feature. That wasn't labelled on the box... But what did it squirt into her? Nothing TOO bad, I hope. ;)

Nah, you're right, that COULDN'T be a Nanodoll...

Ummm, free previews? Yes please.
Ghosthand

Postby Trishbot » September 16th, 2012, 2:25 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot are pleased to present chapter three of their series “Grime City Stories: The New Toy”, exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=53476

The mysterious device that arrived at Renee’s doorstep has her completely entranced, and practically begging for the pleasure it promises to provide. But how far is she willing to go to get the sweet release she craves so much?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=44648
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » September 16th, 2012, 11:03 pm

I love what's happening with Renee. That preview pic for episode 4 looks absolutely delicious!
leto17

Postby NemoVoid » September 19th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Judging from the cover of next issue, it looks like Renee's going to be a nanobot mark II of some sort or other. I'm looking forward to see what's going to happen next to our hapless heroine!
NemoVoid

Postby msgrey » September 21st, 2012, 2:41 pm

The cover looks very promisng Trishbot!

Renee seems overcome with lust at her "new toy", and she is looking like a test subject no? is this a effect we should see in the future for certain heroines ;) ?
msgrey

Postby Hector2 » September 21st, 2012, 11:40 pm

Dear Trishbot and Dr. Robo

The New Toy # 3 is interesting because shows the levels or stages of the mind control “unit” J.T. and Mike are “testing”. I believe they can “type” orders into the brain of the victim.

But they seem to have forgotten how their own tech work, because the subject is distracted by an image on their computer. Then again, those two cannot being described as competent.

Great work!
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » September 30th, 2012, 4:22 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot are pleased to present chapter four of their series “Grime City Stories: The New Toy”, only at MCcomix.com!

Cover page: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=55017

Poor Renee. How could she have known that when she chose to indulge her womanly hungers she would be volunteering to take part in a fiendish experiment? Well, perhaps ‘volunteering’ isn’t the proper word, because she sure as hell didn’t willingly agree to be turned into a living sex doll!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=45494
Trishbot

Postby NemoVoid » September 30th, 2012, 7:00 pm

I like where this series is going, Trishbot! Makes me wonder, though, just how much of Renee's "toy" is technology used by Ringmistress and how much is actaully Apex tech that's gone sort of parallel to hers?

I thought that the renderings' transformation effect was very well done.

The story could go a number of ways. Is this just a one-shot experiment? Or is this the beginning of a mass-production of "living dolls", albeit a bit more lifelike in their final forms, like what we're seeing in some of Northern Chill's stories? I really look forward to see where we go from here!
NemoVoid

Postby Ghosthand » October 1st, 2012, 10:20 am

It seems to me that this tech is based on Ringmistress's nanodolls, but inferior right now. I would assume Apex got their hands on either a doll or some of the nanites and have been reverse engineering it. The Ringmistress's nanites worked much faster and carried with them the full doll programming. I think Renee is just a prototype. It will be interesting to see if the tech evolves and better dolls are to come. I loved how the Ringmistress's nanodolls had built in vibrators and could even play music. It would be cool to see if Mikey and J.T.'s dolls could eventually include that and perhaps even more, maybe change skin and hair color or alter their hairstyle. I would pay extra for those features :)
Ghosthand

Postby fools_page » October 1st, 2012, 3:03 pm

I like where the story is going (the mention of a "control device" being attached), which as Ghosthand suggests seems to imply a prototype. I agree the technology is almost certainly based on The Ringmistress' technology, and that Renee is an early sample of a new product line out of Apex, which certainly corresponds with the title of the series as a whole. I like the mention of "Terra," which I believe - I may be mistaken - The Ringmisstress' true identity.

Callbacks to continuity always impress me.

That said, I admit to ignorance. "Pete and Polly"?

The artwork is fantastic. Dr. Robo's story is excellent as well, hitting many fetish buttons.

Looking forward to a next installment.

fools_page
fools_page

Postby leto17 » October 1st, 2012, 4:12 pm

Hello.

This is an analysis of what I think is Trishbot's contribution to the "A New Tory Story" and works she has been involved in as well. Of course, I will also being doing this for Dr. Robo after all he helped to found along with finister foul a very unique and fantastic world we know as Metrobay, one with a very distinctive and excellent approach to character designs that goes back to the original Twisted Tales on HIPCOMIX way, WAY back in the day!

I really enjoy this series alot. While my favorite work has always involved Gothikka and Voltara (with the newer ones being ones you also contribute too!), I've always been especially pleased when projects Trishbot is involved in are produced. In many ways, I suspect it is because your visual work and development of plotlines are similar to Tabico. Indeed, the New Toy is doen in a classic Tabico style!

Designs like Officer Trish Winters and Officer Jones, Hypnotica and Patricia Summers (she looks great when she's miked, btw-reminds me of her scenes in Tasty Treats!) , are hot and sexy and some of my favorites, and they experience some of the best mind control episodes. There are also others like Renee Burke.

Of course Dr. Robo does the graphic work, but you seem to add a great touch.

So we have sexy women, that's always good :D

One of the things that makes your stories effective is a good balance between story, characterization, lucious female designs, excellent and well conceived mind control events and methods, and hot sexual encounters. For the story, the telling is brief yet effective, for characterization we are effectively and parsimonously provided with the personalities that are to be subjugated, and I like your character designs as I find them to have their own distinctive style in terms of being cute, cuddly, sensual, and hot!

Again, I know Doctor Robo does fantastic work, and I will do one of these for him as well.

The mind control events and finished products are also excellent. For example.I really love the nanodoll design in general, but I find your variant with Renee to be the sexiest by far I have seen. I also love the frozen stiffened aspect of her body. The title page for episode 4 just blew me away. Your use of drones in other stories like Convert Another is also effective, and on and on and on...

The process of conversion is detailed, effective, and well thought out, producing a submissive robotic unit that is always pleasing aesthetically. Somehow, when you work with others who may do much of the graphical design, it always seems to turn out really really, especially well.

And the Sex...well choreographed, explicit without being crude, cute and erotic, well done. I can't wait to see what happens next to Renee and hope she becomes a permanent fixture in more than a literal sense;)!

Again, Doctor Robo has played a central role in creating a wonderfully distinctive and supersexy graphical design as he always does. Which is why I'll do one of these assessments for him too.

And of course there are many other great contributors as well. I think I'll try to do the same analysis for them I did for you!:)

P.S.: I love your drawn work as well!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » October 2nd, 2012, 2:43 pm

fools_page wrote:I like where the story is going (the mention of a "control device" being attached), which as Ghosthand suggests seems to imply a prototype. I agree the technology is almost certainly based on The Ringmistress' technology, and that Renee is an early sample of a new product line out of Apex, which certainly corresponds with the title of the series as a whole. I like the mention of "Terra," which I believe - I may be mistaken - The Ringmisstress' true identity.

Terra was indeed the true identity of RingMistress.

Callbacks to continuity always impress me.

That said, I admit to ignorance. "Pete and Polly"?

There are callbacks... and then there are callforwards. *wink wink*

The artwork is fantastic. Dr. Robo's story is excellent as well, hitting many fetish buttons.

Looking forward to a next installment.

fools_page

Thanks! It's only going to get sexier from this point out! There are big plans afoot!

leto17 wrote:One of the things that makes your stories effective is a good balance between story, characterization, lucious female designs, excellent and well conceived mind control events and methods, and hot sexual encounters. For the story, the telling is brief yet effective, for characterization we are effectively and parsimonously provided with the personalities that are to be subjugated, and I like your character designs as I find them to have their own distinctive style in terms of being cute, cuddly, sensual, and hot!

Thanks! Doc and I have had a lot of fun on this series thus far! Glad you're enjoying it!

Again, I know Doctor Robo does fantastic work, and I will do one of these for him as well.

The mind control events and finished products are also excellent. For example.I really love the nanodoll design in general, but I find your variant with Renee to be the sexiest by far I have seen. I also love the frozen stiffened aspect of her body. The title page for episode 4 just blew me away. Your use of drones in other stories like Convert Another is also effective, and on and on and on...

Renee is just the beginning...

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! Doc's story has been very inspiring thus far! It's got a few more twists and turns left to go though!
Trishbot

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot