New Freebies!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

New Freebies!

Postby Trishbot » November 1st, 2010, 2:12 am

Hey everyone. In the ongoing battle to bring you hot and exciting new superhero comics filled to the brim with big breasts, hot action, sexy mind control, and naughty sex, we tend to get quite a bit of stuff left out on the cutting room floor.

I've opened a new Extras gallery where you can see some of the pin-ups, concepts, gifts, and scraps that I and my collaborators work on to ensure you guys get your fix.

You can see it in the freebie gallery here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=14440

Thanks again for being so supportive guys, and make sure you let the venerable Finister Foul know just how awesome he is! I couldn't do this stuff without him. :D
Trishbot

Re: New Freebies!

Postby bluemax2 » November 3rd, 2010, 8:48 am

Trishbot and Finn:
Love the new freebies.
Especially Belinda-bot.
When are we going to see Belinda put in her place again and used as the bot that she was meant to be?
The other images are great including Metrobay and Alpha woman.

Have you thought of using Spellbinder's wife, Liz, in a series or episode perhaps?

Nice to see you back, Trishbot.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Northern Chill » November 7th, 2010, 4:15 pm

Tasty mind controlled Belinda though she looks a little more developed than I remember..but that's a good thing...:D

Thanx for the pix!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby leto17 » November 13th, 2010, 9:33 am

I just checked out your new freebies! They are awesome! I especially liked Hypnotica and Belinda:)
leto17

Postby Drmzntlk » November 24th, 2010, 2:01 am

Wow, thanks Trishbot - Belinda & Hypnotica looks great! Any plans for a full story?
Drmzntlk

Return to Trishbot