Business Ethics

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Business Ethics

Postby Trishbot » May 13th, 2012, 10:20 pm

Hey everyone! Trishbot here with a new story that's sure to excite and delight!

For decades, APEX Industries has ruled Metrobay's business world with an iron fist, uncontested and supreme. But a new competitor hits the scene, and APEX is no longer the biggest fish in the pond! How will Max handle being only second-best in a city he feels he rightly owns? Not that it matters to his newest business rival, Andrea Carmichael, who makes it very clear that things are about to change around Metrobay, whether Max likes it or not! Things aren't looking good for Max, but he's got one ace up his sleeve: Project Nano-Leash. What is it? What does it do? Who will he use it on? Find out in "Business Ethics" issue 1, only at MCComix!

See the battle of the businesses begin right here:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=39686

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Re: Business Ethics

Postby Ghosthand » May 14th, 2012, 10:36 am

Nice start, I can't wait to see where this one goes:)
Ghosthand

Postby pelusa1ca » May 15th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Wow...just wow. The plot for this is so perfect...Max is going to stick it to the competition...literally and figuratively. Why the insidious way that control can slowly be extended through the rival corporation is just amazing for serial enslavement fans. There are so many ladies that can be converted as the company is taken over (HR department, the Board, Department Heads, Team Leads, Receptionists...and the best part is that Max can be himself, an evil business tycoon beating up on the competition and introducing a new company dress code... :D

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Ghosthand » May 15th, 2012, 10:46 pm

pelusa1ca wrote:Wow...just wow. The plot for this is so perfect...Max is going to stick it to the competition...literally and figuratively. Why the insidious way that control can slowly be extended through the rival corporation is just amazing for serial enslavement fans. There are so many ladies that can be converted as the company is taken over (HR department, the Board, Department Heads, Team Leads, Receptionists...and the best part is that Max can be himself, an evil business tycoon beating up on the competition and introducing a new company dress code... :D

P

I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclution that Max is going to totally dominate the competition. I think Ms. Carmichael probably has some nasty surprises up her sleave herself. This is Metrobay after all:) I'm curious to see who all is going to be caught in the crossfire!
Ghosthand

Postby pelusa1ca » June 3rd, 2012, 8:35 pm

Well regardless I can't wait for issue #2.

P
pelusa1ca

Postby Hector2 » June 6th, 2012, 9:16 pm

Dear Trish!

I loved this episode, and I think it’s only the first part, but I have some doubts:

1. If what we saw at “A day in the life” about APEX it’s… a normal day… then Andrea Carmichael must have no problem getting them out of the way… I mean, they are playing with toys every minute of the day! When they do actually work?

2. Why Andrea sent her personal assistant to Max? I think someone so powerful must have enough contacts and intel to know the truth about Max… it was a trap?

I am anxious to see next issue!
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » June 7th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Hey everyone! Got more hypno robo-women goodness here for you all today!

Poor Nicole Banks was just doing her job. She was a respectable personal assistant, a trustworthy employee, and a good person. But now Nicole Banks is none of those things. She is merely APEX's newest mindless piece of hardware, and APEX's CEO is more than eager to get a personal, hands-on demonstration of his newest piece of equipment! Thankfully, Max has a professional employee of his own to help demonstrate all of her new, exciting features! What will Max and Shawna do to poor Nicole? Find out in "Business Ethics" issue 2, only at MCComix!

See it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=40731

Thanks for reading everyone! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby pelusa1ca » June 8th, 2012, 9:51 am

Loved it Trishbot.

Cannot wait for the next episode...although I am curious if the physical changes are reversible...so that friends and family still think that Nicole Banks is still...Nicole Banks prior to her 'improvement'.

P
pelusa1ca

Postby leto17 » June 20th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Thanks Trish! This was a fun one!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » July 2nd, 2012, 10:05 am

Trish:
When can we see more of these episodes?
I can't wait to see the powerfull business woman get the treatment.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Hector2 » July 12th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Dear Trishbot:

Busines’s ethics answers a question I was asking for some time: “Why on earth any competent person would chose to work at APEX?

You must concede that the work environment, with such coworkers as Mike and J.T. is disgusting. Working for Max is dangerous. And working against superheroines is suicide. So why? Why APEX still have capable people?

Well, as you have showed us, it’s because the “Employment benefits”.

Really, Leela tries to be professional. The “think of the possibilities” benefits is an old cliché, and Max saying “I don’t care” is the best way to show why APEX could be adquired by Andrea. That man is blinded by his sexual urges.

However, it was great to see Shawna (or Leela) fall for Max’s perversions… he is truly a corrupter (not that she was a great example of integrity).

I am anxious to see next issue.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » July 30th, 2012, 5:50 am

I love hwat you've donw with Nicole :twisted: I look forward to more!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » September 5th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Hey everyone! Here with more ruthless business practices with a Metrobay twist!

The business wars continue as Max continues to scheme and plot to prevent Andrea Carmichael's takeover. Knowing Max and his fiendish ways, Alpha Woman decides to visit the industrial businesswoman and warn her of Max's true, sinister nature... but she has a few surprises waiting for her when she arrives! It seems Max isn't the only one with a plan... but will it be enough, or will Max's wicked ways win out yet again? And where does Violet Star fit into this? Find all this out and more in "Business Ethics" Issue 3, only at MCComix!

See it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=44140

Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix, guys! Let me know what you think thus far!
Trishbot

Postby pelusa1ca » September 6th, 2012, 1:05 pm

Loved the latest chapter. Cannot wait for the next one.

P
pelusa1ca

Postby dumbtime » September 6th, 2012, 4:05 pm

All I have to say is, "What are those last minute details?"
dumbtime

Next

Return to Trishbot