Business Ethics

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: Business Ethics

Postby Hector2 » September 19th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Dear Trishbot:

Business Ethics # 3 was a great work! I loved Alpha Woman’s embarrassment and Carmichael… open mind? Really, I don’t know what to think about her! She seems to be so in control, she even “contacted” Violet Star to be her bodyguard… I don’t think someone this cool could be tricked by Max… but I think we don’t know everything about this gal… there is something suspicious about her…

Violet Star attitude was credible… she was not completely sure about herself, and this chance to prove herself was irresistible, just a question: Where the heck Nicole managed to hide the control collar dressed like that, at page 44? Do I even want to know the answer?

Patel wants to hear about Max’s plans at page 46? This is outrageous! She isn’t even mind controlled! Why, this is the most incredible thing… why gals fall for creeps like Max and don’t even pay attention to a cheerful guy like me?

The last page was the best… but Patel’s speech was very strange… are you sure she isn’t mind controlled?

Great work!
Hector2

Postby Marcath » September 26th, 2012, 5:03 am

That was the first comic i read on the page. I hope there will be an update soon because it develops into a interesting, evil direction ;)
Marcath

Postby Trishbot » October 3rd, 2012, 11:03 pm

Hey everyone! Back with a new issue of "Business Ethics", and things are certainly heating up!

The time has finally arrived for Andrea and Max to meet, face to face, and to settle their business once and for all. It goes without saying that Max won't give up his business and power without a fight, and he's willing to fight DIRTY! But Andrea's made some plans of her own. Will that be enough to stop Max's schemes, or will Andrea's plans fall through? Find out the surprises for yourself in "Business Ethics" Issue 4, only at MCComix!

See it all unfold here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=45782

Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix everyone!
Trishbot

Postby bluemax2 » October 4th, 2012, 9:00 am

Trishbot:
Love the episode. Especially what happened to Violet Star.
I do hope the Azure Avenger is not going to win the day and will be getting implanted.
By the way where is Leela?? Hummm...?

Keep up the great work. Love the art.
regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Trishbot » October 4th, 2012, 12:13 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Trishbot:
Love the episode. Especially what happened to Violet Star.

Thanks! Violet Star is certainly having a rough time lately, isn't she?

I do hope the Azure Avenger is not going to win the day and will be getting implanted.

You'll just have to wait and see...

By the way where is Leela?? Hummm...?

Oh, I haven't forgotten her. She's around. You haven't seen the last of her in this story.
Trishbot

Postby Ghosthand » October 4th, 2012, 3:43 pm

I have to say I expected something to go wrong with Max's plans, it was just going way too smoothly, but I didn't expect Andrea's surprise for him! Looks like he might be in a little trouble :)

I totally agree with Max though about Violet Star, she makes a awesome robot! That silver outfit and makeup on her looks great! Maybe he can reprogram her into a evil robot villian?

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to the future issues.
Ghosthand

Postby Hector2 » October 4th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Hi Trish!

I really am short of time to make a proper review, but I cannot resist the urge to congratulate you on this story! I was sure Andrea had some sort of ace in her sleeve, because she always seemed to be two steps ahead everybody ;)

I can wait to see next development! I promise to make a proper review later!
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » October 11th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Dear Trishbot:

Business Ethics # 4 was a great issue! Since Andrea’s debut, I felt that there was more to her that met the eye. Also, there was a problem here, since the biggest villain in all Metrobay was defeated at his own game (power and politics), so Andrea was special, but only here we knew how special she was.

This could be a great turning point for the Metrobay Comics narrative, if Max could be deposed. However, I dunno if that is your plan… we must wait to see future developments.

Andrea’s true identity was surprising, and so seeing Violet being Silver… could this be a reference to old Ted Twiss?

Only another comment: A millionaire entrepreneur who also could kick ass in a secret identity? This could be Bruce Wayne, but I think Andrea is more like Iron Man: someone who is so confident in her skills could easily make a bad situation very, very worse.

Great Work!
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » October 24th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Hey everyone! I'm doing a bit of maintenance on my gallery (a lot of the artists should be over the next few days or so), so don't freak out if something disappears for a few days.

Everything else is going swimmingly. I'm working on the next issue of "Business Ethics" right now, and I think you all will be very pleased. It's taking a bit of extra effort to get it JUST right, but I think it'll pay off in the end.

Anyway, glad you all are enjoying the comic thus far! It's only gonna get better!
Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » October 31st, 2012, 10:25 pm

Hey everyone! Hope you had a fun Halloween!

It appears both Max AND Andrea have had several cards up their sleeves, and now they lay everything they've got on the table! But, what's this? Andrea is far more than she appears, and the unexpected arrival of Azure Avenger is sure to ruin Max's day! Can the wealthy villain weasel his way out of this one, or has he finally met his match? Well, one thing's for certain; Max isn't going down without a fight! Find out what happens in "Business Ethics" Issue 5, only at MCComix!

See it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=57382

Thanks everyone!
Trishbot

Postby Ghosthand » November 1st, 2012, 10:29 am

Love this issue! As I mentioned before Silver Star looks awesome!! Too bad Max is eventually going to have to let her go :(

I can't wait to see what Max has planned for the Azure Avenger :evil: Hmmm, Siver Avenger? Although the dissapearance of Andrea would certainly cause a fuss her alter ego is not affiliated with the groups... Maybe honest hard working bussiness woman by day, evil mind contoled robot by night? Just saying... :twisted:

Great comic, looking forward to more!
Ghosthand

Postby bluemax2 » November 5th, 2012, 10:46 am

Trish:
I love the story so far. Especially the new and improved Silver Star. Wow!
I just saw the cover for the upcoming 5th episode. Are we going to have a Silver Avenger or a red eyed Andrea-bot?
Either way I can't wait to see more of this great and juicy story.

Keep up the great work.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby kakyo001 » November 5th, 2012, 10:57 am

I had hoped Max would finally get what's coming for him... oh well, it seems I need to wait a lot longer for that to happen (if it ever happens :( )
kakyo001

Postby Trishbot » November 5th, 2012, 11:39 am

I can promise that there are several more surprises and twists in this story coming. Is the cover accurate? Symbolic? Or am I leading everyone on?

I guess you'll just have to see...
Trishbot

Postby cryofpaine » November 5th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Great story so far. Glad to see she'll get what's coming to her. Heros acting stupidly really annoy me.

Like DC comic's Public Enemy movie. (Spoiler) Lex Luther is preventing Superman and Batman from stopping a comet from destroying the world. So what to they do? They give him every opportunity to stop them. Seriously? Fire up those heat-vision eyes, give the man a lobotamy, and save the planet already.

Same here. If I were in her shoes, crush his windpipe before he can give the order. Or, if he manages to give the order, start removing appendages one at a time until he calls them back, starting with his favorite one. The only reason she got caught is because of her own stupidity. It's too bad though. I agree with kakyo001, it would have been nice to see him get what's coming to him. :)
cryofpaine

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot