Going on Hiatus

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Going on Hiatus

Postby Trishbot » August 24th, 2010, 5:16 pm

My boyfriend and I are taking a break, so I'll just post the same message he posted:

"Hey everyone.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm going to have to take a break from comics for awhile and take a leave of absence from MCComix until I can finish up some more pressing real life matters. So, what does that mean?

For starters, work on "Hypnotica", "Mind Over Magic", "Sword & Shield", and "Body Image" are being put on hold. I have a few chapters completed in advance for "Body Image", but beyond that things are going to be postponed a bit.

This is only a temporary leave of absence so I can focus on completing a few more pressing goals, but once those are done I'll be back in full swing with more hot mind control and superhero stories for you all to enjoy. I apologize for anyone looking forward to my stories in the immediate future, but know that they are not forgotten.... just on hold.

Thank you everyone for your support and patience."

Sorry 'bout this folks, but it should only be a month or two. I hope you can wait it out.
Trishbot

Re: Going on Haitus

Postby mns_95125 » August 24th, 2010, 7:53 pm

Nuts. I hope you two can deal with the... whatever... without too much trouble. Real life is annoying when it gets in the way, but it can have its upsides.

Also, it's spelled "hiatus". :geek:
mns_95125

Return to Trishbot