Tinkering With Nature

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: Tinkering With Nature

Postby hypno85 » April 24th, 2012, 6:16 am

Doctor Robo wrote:
@hypno85: I'm not sure what you mean by "Doogan was changed to a man". Could you please clarify?

- Doc

sorry Doc I got mixs up to character Doogan and from (Musk of the Mynx , Masma man) Masma man change his body and got a plastic skin body
hypno85

Postby Trishbot » April 29th, 2012, 7:50 am

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present chapter four of “Grime City Stories: Tinkering With Nature” - exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=45130

Now that we know what devilish plan Dr. Tinker has in store for Ms. Metrobay, all that’s left to do is see if it really happens. Will the doctor succeed in her plan to steal Ms. Metrobay’s famous breasts and end her reign as “The Most Beautiful Woman in Metrobay?” Or will the bodacious bombshell be able to escape in time? Find out in this week’s edition, available only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=39090

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby Hector2 » May 12th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Dear Finister and Doctor Robo.

Again, a flawless job. Finister know a lot about using every bit of space to show us his gorgeous artwork.

For example, Pages 5 to 7 are the most sexy distress I have seen an heroine in this site. It was wonderful to see that this site prefers to use pleasure to control the heroines that pain.

And about the theme exploring here, I don’t know: We all agree that the good doctor had already lose it a long time ago, but what about her evil plan? Transferring boobs? Really? To a politician?

And about that, I think that calling Ms. Metrobay a flat chested freak is waaaay over the top. When the doctor is herself flat chested. This could be seen as demeaning for women, but then you have to ask you: if you were as well endowed as Ms. Metrobay and suddenly something like this happens, how would you react?

I would wait to see your next issue as anxiously as ever. Your story rules!
Hector2

Postby Ghosthand » May 14th, 2012, 10:50 am

Great story so far. It's a very nice change of pace. After reading this there is all sorts of open questions in my mind.

First is if the 'good' doctor has more changes in mind for our helpless heroine? she said she was going to make her homely, does the doctor put all her judgment on Ms. Metrobay's looks solely on her chest or does she have some more humiliating changes for her in store?

Next, what is going to keep Ms. Metrobay from just pounding the doctor to a pulp once she is finally released? I'm thinking there will be some mind control here, or at least erasing how this all happened

And last, although the doctor may have developed the first breast reduction machine in Metrobay history there are countless ways for our heroine to regain her former glory. What evil plan does the doctor have to prevent this?

I eagerly wait to see how the doctor handles all these issues and more. Keep up the awesome work:)
Ghosthand

Postby Doctor Robo » May 14th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Hector2 wrote:Dear Finister and Doctor Robo.

Again, a flawless job. Finister know a lot about using every bit of space to show us his gorgeous artwork.

For example, Pages 5 to 7 are the most sexy distress I have seen an heroine in this site. It was wonderful to see that this site prefers to use pleasure to control the heroines that pain.

And about the theme exploring here, I don’t know: We all agree that the good doctor had already lose it a long time ago, but what about her evil plan? Transferring boobs? Really? To a politician?

And about that, I think that calling Ms. Metrobay a flat chested freak is waaaay over the top. When the doctor is herself flat chested. This could be seen as demeaning for women, but then you have to ask you: if you were as well endowed as Ms. Metrobay and suddenly something like this happens, how would you react?

I would wait to see your next issue as anxiously as ever. Your story rules!

Thanks Hector!

First of all, I need to clarify something. Trishbot is doing the art for "Tinkering With Nature", not Finister Foul. I'm sure she'll take it as a compliment that you got them confused!

That said, I'm glad you have enjoyed the story so far. Trishbot really did a nice job on the facial expressions for the past couple of chapters. You can really see the emotions running through Ms. Metrobay's mind!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2012, 5:59 am

Ghosthand wrote:Great story so far. It's a very nice change of pace. After reading this there is all sorts of open questions in my mind.

First is if the 'good' doctor has more changes in mind for our helpless heroine? she said she was going to make her homely, does the doctor put all her judgment on Ms. Metrobay's looks solely on her chest or does she have some more humiliating changes for her in store?

Next, what is going to keep Ms. Metrobay from just pounding the doctor to a pulp once she is finally released? I'm thinking there will be some mind control here, or at least erasing how this all happened

And last, although the doctor may have developed the first breast reduction machine in Metrobay history there are countless ways for our heroine to regain her former glory. What evil plan does the doctor have to prevent this?

I eagerly wait to see how the doctor handles all these issues and more. Keep up the awesome work:)

Those are all excellent questions, Ghosthand. I think you'll get a few of them answered when we post the next chapter this Sunday. Stay tuned!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Ghosthand » May 15th, 2012, 10:11 am

Doctor Robo wrote:Those are all excellent questions, Ghosthand. I think you'll get a few of them answered when we post the next chapter this Sunday. Stay tuned!

- Doc

*Counts the days till Sunday on his fingers* I really need to finish that time machine... Be looking forward to the next issue:)
Ghosthand

Postby Trishbot » May 19th, 2012, 10:33 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present chapter five of “Grime City Stories: Tinkering With Nature” - exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=45985

The nefarious Dr. Tinker has done the unthinkable… she has stolen the breasts of the legendary heroine Ms. Metrobay! With the self-image of the “most beautiful woman in Metrobay” in tatters, the doctor finds time to gloat over her dastardly deed. But what if Tinker’s sexy celebration distracts her from a FREAKISH new development that threatens to put a SUPER damper on her victory?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=39792

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby Ghosthand » May 19th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Awesome issue, me thinks the doctor might be in a little trouble:)
Ghosthand

Postby Ghosthand » May 20th, 2012, 9:52 am

One puzzling note here though,

I had assumed that Ms. Metrobay's healing was biological in nature, an increased immune system and the like. While this would help heal injurites and such it wouldn't replace missing tissue. Perhaps I'm just more of a Marvel fan than a DC fan but this has more of a magical troll like regeneration feel than a medical abnomilty.

Of course the text did state "no doubt to her superior healing powers" and did not say it was certainly because of them so maybe her regaining of her 'assets' was because of her absorbion of the irridite radiation and if that wears off she will go back to flat chested.

Whatever happends I will be watching closely for the next issue. This unexpected turn of events has me more than currious as to what happends next:)
Ghosthand

Postby Doctor Robo » May 20th, 2012, 10:26 am

Ghosthand wrote:Awesome issue, me thinks the doctor might be in a little trouble:)

Thanks! Might be a case of 'what goes around, comes around', right?

Ghosthand wrote:I had assumed that Ms. Metrobay's healing was biological in nature, an increased immune system and the like. While this would help heal injurites and such it wouldn't replace missing tissue. Perhaps I'm just more of a Marvel fan than a DC fan but this has more of a magical troll like regeneration feel than a medical abnomilty.

Of course the text did state "no doubt to her superior healing powers" and did not say it was certainly because of them so maybe her regaining of her 'assets' was because of her absorbion of the irridite radiation and if that wears off she will go back to flat chested.

Whatever happends I will be watching closely for the next issue. This unexpected turn of events has me more than currious as to what happends next:)

I guess I was operating under the assumption that Ms. Metrobay's healing powers would return her to a baseline state every time. A 'status quo', if you will. Since that status quo involves a 44JJ bra size, her body would automatically 'heal' back to that point. The Irridite radiation she absorbed from Super Freak only served to hasted that process, causing her to heal in a matter of minutes instead of days.

Does that sound reasonable?

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Ghosthand » May 20th, 2012, 11:25 am

Doctor Robo wrote:
I guess I was operating under the assumption that Ms. Metrobay's healing powers would return her to a baseline state every time. A 'status quo', if you will. Since that status quo involves a 44JJ bra size, her body would automatically 'heal' back to that point. The Irridite radiation she absorbed from Super Freak only served to hasted that process, causing her to heal in a matter of minutes instead of days.

Does that sound reasonable?

- Doc

Actually that sounds very reasonable. If I remember right back in Superheroine Squad once Sentius was destroyed and the control of all the robotized women was release Ms. Metrobay's body immediately started rejecting the nonobot suit and returning her to her 'baseline state'. Although it probably won't play into this seires the mad scientist in me has to wonder what would happen if someone was to find a way to alter that baseline? They could use her own powers to turn her into whoever, or whatever they want! Of course if it was Dr. tinker that discovers this Ms. Metrobay might wind up a flatchested dike. I can't see her husband drooling over that:) (but you never know...)
Ghosthand

Postby Ghosthand » May 23rd, 2012, 5:58 pm

I had a wicked thought today of how Dr. Tinker could make a ton of money. Since it looks like her goal of turning Ms. Metrobay flat chested is not working as planned she could turn it to her advantage. Mind wipe Ms. Metrobay, lock her in the machine with some additions to feed and dispose of waste and put the other part of the machine in another room. She could make a fortune giving the women of Metrobay the 'most perfect set of tits in all of Metrobay"! Ms. Mertobay would become a living breast inhancer machine:) Of course this is if the doctor survives her latests predicament....

As you can see I think too much in between issues:P Any time frame on the next installment of this wonderful story?
Ghosthand

Postby Trishbot » May 23rd, 2012, 6:18 pm

Ghosthand wrote:As you can see I think too much in between issues:P Any time frame on the next installment of this wonderful story?

I'm working on the next issue renders as we speak.

But... who would benefit MOST from Tinker's boob-enhancing device? :D :D
Trishbot

Postby sohta123 » May 23rd, 2012, 6:46 pm

Trishbot wrote:But... who would benefit MOST from Tinker's boob-enhancing device?

Why us readers of course! :mrgreen:

Beyond that Ms. Metrobay would benefit the most if it were a feedback loop. Imagine :o

Of course Dr. Tinker would benefit since she could use those to attract the affection of her husband.

I wonder if Belinda would like a go around here? She's pretty flat-chested.
sohta123

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot