Grime City Stories: Body Image

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: Grime City Stories: Body Image

Postby Akonkid » July 13th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Hey gang. Trishbot and Akonkid here with a new, action-packed issue of "Body Image"!

Hypnotica rushes to save her teammate Valient Grrl from the evil Cleo's control, only to find herself on the defensive when Cleo orders Valient Grrl to beat Hypnotica senseless! With her powers of no use, can Hypnotica stand up to her friend, mentor, and would-be lover, or will the rookie heroine get pounded into next week? Perhaps the timely arrival of Detective Fitzpatrick and Alpha Woman can help her... that is if the two of them can get through Cleo before it's too late! Fists fly, battles are waged, and freedom is gained and lost in this exciting, pulse-pounding issue of "Body Image", only at MCComix!

You can catch the action here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=26747

Thanks for reading, everyone! I hope you enjoy, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » August 10th, 2011, 10:27 pm

Hey everyone. Trishbot and Akonkid here with the penultimate issue of "Body Image"! We're building towards the finale, and it's only going to get hotter from here!

Freed from Cleo's control, Valient Grrl finds herself facing off against Cleo alone, her friends reduced to horny husks unable to control their burning desires. But Cleo's intent not to go down without a fight, and Valient Grrl soon learns that this is one battle she can't punch her way out of! Can Valient Grrl overcome her own deep, dark, and decadent desires, or will she submit to her passions, just like her friends, and doom them all? Find out in "Body Image" issue 15, only at MCComix!

You can see the struggle here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=27923

Thanks everyone! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » September 8th, 2011, 12:32 pm

Hey everyone!

We're finally here. The final issue of Body Image. It's been a long road, but it all ends here.

Despite her best efforts, Valient Grrl has failed. Her friends have all been manipulated into mindless slaves to their uncontrollable desires, the villain has proven herself superior, and all Valient Grrl's fears that she can't measure up have been realized. Now, she's been turned into nothing more than a horny plaything for Cleo to amuse herself with! Is Valient Grrl truly doomed to this fate, or is there still a small chance to save the ones she loves? Whatever happens, Valient Grrl and her friends will never be the same! Find out how it all goes down in the exciting finale to "Body Image", only at MCComix!

You can see the epic conclusion here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=28983

My thanks to everyone out there for their love and support, and to Trishbot for making this one of the best and most enjoyable collaborations I've done. I hope you all enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed working on it. And trust me... this isn't the end, only a brand new beginning!
Akonkid

Postby MacroLass » September 8th, 2011, 4:19 pm

Great story, gang....and wonderful art. And it even has a cameo by Metrobay's biggest heroine.

What's not to love? :lol:
MacroLass

Postby Graham » September 10th, 2011, 1:01 am

Excellent story and with a foreshadowing ending too.
Graham

Postby steverogers5 » September 10th, 2011, 3:44 am

So love conquers all? (Or is it sex? ;) ) Nice to see the gals get a nice moment of happiness. Or the good gals anyway. A bit of a chilling end for the villainess..

All in all though, great work on this story! Start to finish, It was a very hot read. So thanks for another superb story! Keep up the great work! :)
steverogers5

Postby leto17 » September 12th, 2011, 6:17 am

Good stuff! Loved the sexy zombiebabe touch at the end!
leto17

Previous

Return to Trishbot