Grime City Stories: Body Image

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: Grime City Stories: Body Image

Postby Tecknophyle » August 1st, 2010, 4:24 pm

Northern Chill wrote:A very hot and spicy chapter to this deepening serial. Some specific thoughts:

2) A general thought: I really think thrallium is getting overused as a plot device in all Metrobay based stories. I know it looks great in art and is very handy for the mind control element but seeing it crop up in nearly every tale reminds me a bit of Superman writers overindulging in bringing kryptonite into comic stories of the 60's and 70's. Personally, either expand what thrallium can do beyond MC (physical tf , side effects, instability in large quantities) or dial back the usage a bit, imo.

Hmmm. Story plot comes to mind: bad guys get complacent with thrallium. New heroine comes to town. She's immune to it (probably not human...alien maybe?).

Every bad guy suddenly has a new arch-nemesis they are utterly terrified of. Mad scientists and magic users gain new respect.
Tecknophyle

Postby cvn88 » August 1st, 2010, 4:37 pm

I don't have a problem with the thrallium overuse - I mean, fromt he villains standpoint it works, why not use it; and other stories have made it clear thrallium isn't permanent or infallible so I for one can live with it. I do like the idea that it might be "modified" to have other effects besides just mind control. I think it would be interesting for example to see a heroine becoming addicted to thrallium and consistently putting herself in situations where she can be controlled.

As for the latest BI installment - very hot action; though I'm glad to see there's more to the evil plot than simply humiliating our heroine in distress.
cvn88

Postby begbie_rentonspud » August 2nd, 2010, 6:45 pm

Wow... Another great issue. I am actually thristing for more!... And sorry about the very short review. I've been sick :P At least the new issue made me feel a little better.

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Akonkid » August 26th, 2010, 7:50 am

Hey everyone. The great Trishbot and I are here with a new chapter in Valient Grrl's "Body Image" saga for you all to enjoy.

Under the fiendish control of Leo, Theo, and Cleo, Valient Grrl has no choice but to do their evil bidding as their obedient slave. By what evil plan do the villains have in store for their puppet to carry out? And why is she being sent to the studio of famed fashion designer and photographer, Giovanni Adaggio? The plot thickens and the seeds of discord are planted, but as the mischief unfolds, will Valient Grrl get away with her crimes, or will the Squad come to realize that the chaos going on around them is instigated by one of their own? Find out in "Body Image", only at MCComix!

Catch it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=13858

Of note, Trishbot and I are taking a sabbatical following this issue to wrap up some lingering real life issues. Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it (you may not even notice the absence), but we wanted to let you, our readers, know there might be a small break between this and future updates. Thanks a lot for all the support and feedback, and for supporting MCComix!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » August 26th, 2010, 3:25 pm

A very solid chapter in this serial with lots to like....Valient Grrl under control like a puppet wreaking havoc and her words with Alpha Woman that point to a possible crack in their relationship even under the circumstances.

Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it may be.... :)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Akonkid » September 15th, 2010, 10:35 pm

Hey guys. Trish and I are taking a break from our real life hassles to fill-in this week and bring you a stimulating new chapter in the ever-intensifying saga of "Body Image"!

A shocking kidnapping drags Alpha Woman to the crime scene, but she finds more than evidence there and has an unexpected run-in with an old friend. Meanwhile, the culprit of the crime is none other than her own lover, Valient Grrl, who remains under the evil sway of Theo, Leo, and Cleo! But they're not done with her yet! A puppet to their every command, Valient Grrl has no choice but to carry out their evil deeds... and their next target is none other than.... Hypnotica?! What evil things will Valient Grrl be forced to do to her teammate, and how does the newest superheroine factor into their plans? Find out in "Body Image" issue 6, only at MCCOMIX!

Catch the action and intrigue here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=14430

There's more coming soon! Enjoy, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » September 16th, 2010, 4:38 pm

A very solid chapter with Hypnotica now getting caught up in VG's thrallium induced mayhem. The end part certainly points to some steamy stuff between the two..if AW doesn't arrive at an inopportune time.

Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it may be...:)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Akonkid » November 17th, 2010, 11:26 pm

Greetings everyone! Trishbot and I are back with a new installment of "Body Image" for you to enjoy!

Under the hidden influence of her evil captors, Valient Grrl continues to carry out her seduction of Hypnotica. The legendary heroine pulls out all the stops to bring Hypnotica to her knees, but will it be enough to corrupt the young crimefighter? Meanwhile, Alpha Woman continues her investigation of the attack on Giovanni Adaggio's studio and all the clues point to her own lover! Will Alpha Woman let love blind her from the truth, or will she confront her enthralled partner with her startling discovery? Hot twists and hotter women abound in issue #7 of "Body Image", only at MCComix!

Catch the action here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=17074

Enjoy everyone! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » December 16th, 2010, 1:14 am

Greetings all you fans of hot women and hot mind control. Trishbot and I are back with a new installment of "Body Image"... and things are getting HOT!

Alpha Woman has stumbled in on her lover Valient Grrl in bed with the manipulative Hypnotica and she's not about to stand around and let some upstart, rookie heroine come in and snatch her girlfriend away! Things heat up as Alpha Woman and Hypnotica square off with Valient Grrl as the prize! But what neither heroine is aware of is that Valient Grrl has her own plans... and she's not going to let either heroine get in her way! The tempers, action, and sexy shenanigans heat up in issue 8 of "Body Image", available only at MCComix!

See the seductive story here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=18289

I hope you all like it, and thanks everyone for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby steverogers5 » December 19th, 2010, 3:59 am

Gotta say that I really love your writing Trishbot. This story's been particularly hot, and the latest chapter was just sizzling.

In a weird way it was lucky for the bad guys that Alpha Woman stopped by with her telepapathic powers, as I'd been wondering how Valient Girl would get control of Hypnotica without another thrallium collar. (Unless of course she was planning to trick her into using her own hypnotic breasts on herself, or maybe even just seducing her into another photoshoot with the Men's Magazine! LOL!)

But this now sets up all sorts of possibilities, about where it all goes next. I especially like that the relationships might be changing if Alpha Woman does gets together with the detective, (and possibly Valient Girl being more linked with Hypnotica, if she ever gets out of the bad guys thrall..) Love the fact that you're not afraid to progress things like that.

Keep up the great work, as this story is certainly enthralling!

P.S I LOVE the work you do on the encyclopedia guide to Metrobay. It's great to see all the hints placed there to what goes on in the stories, and the way you have explanations of the different types of technology and societies existing in this world. First time I read any of the stories (absolutely ages ago now,) that site was invaluable to me, and I love that you still keep updating it to reflect the stories that are now commencing..
steverogers5

Postby Doctor Robo » December 19th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Akonkid wrote:Greetings all you fans of hot women and hot mind control. Trishbot and I are back with a new installment of "Body Image"... and things are getting HOT!

Well that's an understatement. These past few issues have been as hot as the summer sun. A Thrallium-fueled three-way with Valient Grrl, Alpha Woman, and Hypnotica? Let's hope there's more where that came from!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby begbie_rentonspud » December 22nd, 2010, 9:07 pm

This was the issue I've been waiting for. Awesome sexy kudos to all! Now... If you'll excuse me, I got some "re-reading" to do :P

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Akonkid » January 13th, 2011, 11:07 am

Hey everyone. Trishbot and I are back with another installment of "Body Image" for you to enjoy.

Hypnotized by Hypnotica and commanded by her lover to march to the home of Detective Iram Fitzpatrick and seduce him, the heroic Alpha Woman has no choice but to obey. But Iram is no ordinary man; will his detective skills pick up on Alpha Woman's odd behavior, or will he be blinded by his burning passion for her? Also, what plans does Valient Grrl have for Hypnotica? Find out in "Body Image" issue 9, only at MCComix!

See the update here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=19047

And be sure to check out the Metrobay Wiki for more info here: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com

I hope you all enjoy, and thanks again for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » January 13th, 2011, 9:34 pm

GREAT chapter. I particularly liked the cover and the "Basic Instinct" homage. Very creative!

The line about not making Ms. Metrobay a grandmother cracked me up. Talk about a GILF, right?

Keep up the great work!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » January 19th, 2011, 1:10 pm

I really like where this story is going with Alpha Woman. I know the story is mostly centered around VG (she's tied up in 2 other story lines as well) but what I'm starting to see is where Alpha Woman really is as a leader and part of the SS. I think she's living in a glass house and doesn't think its out of the ordinary. Look at how fragile everything is around her at the moment. Her mom is constantly sought after to be mind controlled into doing very naughty things (I'm all for that!!), her lover is a clone and is constantly mind screwed herself. She reluctantly took the lead of the SS when Belinda nabbed MM the first time and seems to be still running the show alongside her mother. But, she hasn't handled herself as a leader (Walking blindly into Ted's trap with Robo Grrl, not being very aware of the surrounds at the Sentius warehouse, the Enchantress/Spellweaver fiasco, sending VG to the magazine, etc.) She's even been somewhat irresponsible with her relationship with VG. She's still somewhat more of a big sister with benefits. I am very fascinated to see how AW turns out when all those rocks start hitting the glass and everything comes tumbling down around her.

Keep up the great work, Trishbot. You've had me hanging on every issue. :)
dumbtime

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot