Grime City Stories: Body Image

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: Grime City Stories: Body Image

Postby Akonkid » February 10th, 2011, 12:59 am

Hey folks. Trishbot and I here with a new update to "Body Image".

Alpha Woman is on the hunt for Hypnotica, who has been abducted by the fiendish Cleo, Leo, and Theo! As she draws ever nearer to their secret hideout, Cleo decides to send someone special to deal with the approaching intruder: Alpha Woman's own brainwashed lover, Valient Grrl! Tempers and passion flare as Alpha Woman must decide whether she can raise her hand against the woman she loves most, or whether she's willing to let evil run free! See the lover's quarrel for yourself in "Body Image" issue 10, only at MCComix!

You can find it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=20079

I hope you all enjoy, and thanks so much for supporting MCComix!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby begbie_rentonspud » February 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Great issue, you two. We finally got to see some action other than sexy action... Not that there's anything wrong with that. And I see someone finally got to live their dream having a truck tossed at Valiant Grrl. :D

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Akonkid » March 10th, 2011, 2:52 am

Hey everyone. Trishbot and I are here with a new exciting installment of "Body Image" for you all to enjoy.

Heroines Hypnotica and Alpha Woman never really got along, and their mutual distaste for one another has caused problems and friction between the two. However, when both of them wind up captured and imprisoned together, can they resolve their differences and try and work together to rescue the woman both of them have feelings for? Or will their clashing personalities and personal problems ultimately end up making things worse than ever before? Find out in "Body Image" issue 11, only at MCComix!

Check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=21029

I hope you all enjoy, and thanks again for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Tecknophyle » March 10th, 2011, 7:55 am

Not bad interplay between the characters, but, umm, one tiny little issue...

Why is the woman with telekinetic powers helplessly tied up and having to use her teeth? Sort of like Superman staring at a pile of wood and wishing he had a match, or Reed Richards looking at something on a high shelf and contemplating his lack of a step ladder to reach it.
Tecknophyle

Postby PsiLance » March 10th, 2011, 10:19 am

She might still be exhausted from her fight with Kristen.
PsiLance

Postby Trishbot » March 10th, 2011, 11:20 am

PsiLance wrote:She might still be exhausted from her fight with Kristen.

That's actually it. :P I had that written in, but all those details couldn't fit in the panel so I had to remove them. But, yeah, Alpha Woman can't just use her powers forever any more than Snowflake can freeze the entire planet. Her fight with Valient Grrl took quite a bit out of her... but I'm sure she'll recover soon. ;)
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » March 10th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Trishbot wrote:

That's actually it. :P I had that written in, but all those details couldn't fit in the panel so I had to remove them. But, yeah, Alpha Woman can't just use her powers forever any more than Snowflake can freeze the entire planet. Her fight with Valient Grrl took quite a bit out of her... but I'm sure she'll recover soon. ;)

Maybe from that, but hopefully not from Hypnotica :twisted:
dumbtime

Postby 20eyes » March 10th, 2011, 6:04 pm

Love what you guys did with the last panel...ending the episode by twisting back to...maybe Hypnotica won't be so heroine-ish after all...
20eyes

Postby begbie_rentonspud » March 12th, 2011, 6:42 pm

Trishbot wrote:

Well... With Hypnotica's done to Alpha Woman's little mind, looks like she'll be giving that brain of hers a rest. Great issue, by the way.

begbie_rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby steverogers5 » March 13th, 2011, 4:40 pm

begbie_rentonspud wrote:Well... With Hypnotica's done to Alpha Woman's little mind, looks like she'll be giving that brain of hers a rest. Great issue, by the way.

begbie_rentonspud

Heh! That certainly was an intriguing development.. :mrgreen: I wonder if, given her jealousy and resentment towards Alpha Woman, this will cause her to make a few changes to her new thralls mind?..Maybe to start sabotaging Alpha Woman and her relationship with Valient Girl?..Wouldn't that be interesting?.. :D Anyway, fantastic work on this story! It's shaping up to be a classic..
steverogers5

Postby jarlaxxle » March 23rd, 2011, 6:21 pm

Loving the series man. Hypnotica too. Something about a subjugated, controlled, and used Vallient Grrl is totally hypnotic.
jarlaxxle

Postby Akonkid » April 21st, 2011, 1:09 pm

Greetings, fellow supervillains! Trishbot and I return to you with a new, hot, steamy chapter of "Body Image" sure to involve a lot of "bodies" and "images".

Trapped together inside a dungeon cell, both Hypnotica and Alpha Woman continue to carry out their plan to free themselves and rescue Valient Grrl... that is, if Hypnotica doesn't get distracted once Alpha Woman's mind disappears and becomes her obedient, willing, needy slave. Meanwhile, villains Theo and Leo decide to put their slave Valient Grrl to good use and show her just what the two of them are made of. Can the venerable heroine handle their combined fiendish and perverse machinations, or will they ultimate break her? Find out, in "Body Image" issue 12, only at MCComix!

You can check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=22943

Thanks for supporting MCComix, and I hope you all enjoy!
Akonkid

Postby steverogers5 » April 21st, 2011, 3:16 pm

Wow! Quite a lot of hot mind control in this one. Definitely a winner! :D
steverogers5

Postby Doctor Robo » April 21st, 2011, 9:08 pm

Damn, I worked up a bit of a sweat reading that one. Great stuff from both of you!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » May 18th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Things are heating up in Body Image! So what's going down?

Having freed herself from her iron prison, Hypnotica now seeks to find and rescue Valient Grrl from her enslavement! Just a few problems; she has no idea where to find her, and she has to get through the likes of Theo, Leo, and Cleo in order save the day. Can this novice heroine rise to the occasion and prove herself, or will she become just another victim of Cleo's dastardly manipulations? And can Alpha Woman and Iram arrive in time to help her turn the tide, or will they be too late? The stakes are raised and the plot thickens in "Body Image" #13, only at MCComix!

You can find it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=24138

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot