Welcome Trishbot!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Welcome Trishbot!

Postby Doctor Robo » May 9th, 2010, 4:41 pm

I would like to formally announce the appointment of "Trishbot" as a full-time staff member at MCcomix.com. Many of you know Trishbot as one of the great champions of erotic mind control fiction and imagery on the 'net today, and a heck of a writer and artist to boot. She has been a collaborator in our "Metrobay" series of comics for some time now, and I am happy that she will be coming on board at MCcomix as an official contributor.

Trishbot will begin her members area updates on Thursday, May 13. Please join me in welcoming her to our lineup!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Re: Welcome Trishbot!

Postby Akonkid » May 9th, 2010, 5:41 pm

This is a long time coming! Congrats, Trish! Keep kicking so much ass!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » May 9th, 2010, 5:44 pm

Congrats, Trishbot! I'm a big fan of your writing and look forward to seeing what you have in store for us here with great anticipation.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby GrimTidings » May 9th, 2010, 5:52 pm

If some of my favorite works on the site have your name on them and you weren't "on staff" then... here's to all the new stuff that'll have your name on it as official staff. Congratulations!
GrimTidings

Postby Trishbot » May 9th, 2010, 6:05 pm

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words thus far!

Ooh, wow. Lol. I feel kinda giddy. *ahem* Anyway, since this is my thread, I'd better lay out the stories I have in the works, so folks know what I'm keeping busy doing. :D

1. "Hypnotica" - Collaborating with the fantastic Finister Foul, this FREE comic is telling the story of new heroine Hypnotica and her misadventures with the Superheroine Squad, Max Indeks, and APEX Labs, as well as shocking revelations about her connections with other famous and respected heroines and villains. You can find it here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=69

2. "Sword & Shield" - A beautifully hand-drawn origin story by artist MC Tek chronicling the rise of twin heroines Kari and Mari, aka Sword and Shield, as well as the rise of the powerful, manipulative villain Ringmistress, and their battles across both Metrobay and Liberty Grove. Check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5779

3. "Body Image" - First time collaboration with the great Akonkid. Heroine Valient Grrl is have self-worth issues and decides to rectify them by posing for "Metro Men's Magazine" as one of its premiere pin-up models. But things aren't quite that simple and she winds up in a whole mess of trouble. Note: Only the first issue of this story will be available for free. The rest will be in the Member's Gallery. But you can check out the sample story here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6026

4. "Mind Over Magic" - With more beautiful art by Finister Foul, the story follows the magical heroines Spellweaver and Enchantress through their struggles, separations, and reconciliations, along with the return of an old and feared Metrobay villain, Professor Spellbinder! You can find it in the Member's Gallery here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=953

5. "Mistaken Identity" - Any upcoming story with art by the talented Uroboros! More info on this coming very, very soon! :D

I hope that's enough mind control for everybody. Each comic is very different, so I hope fans will find something to their particular interests.

Once again, thank you so much for the warm welcomes and acknowledgments and I look forward to "kicking ass" and writing hot comics! *smooches*
Trishbot

Postby mctek » May 9th, 2010, 6:25 pm

hell ya, best piece of news i got all day. As a collaborator with Trishbot i'm happy to hear she now an official contributor here at MCcomix. A real blast to work with, and mostly certainly contiune to do stories with, not to say i can't do more, just Trishbot has done a great job with sword and shield. The new stories coming from trishbot have me damn interested in knowing what will happen down the line.

Sword and shield will still go on as a free comic for you're viewing pleasure, with more stories to follow afterward.

MCtek~
mctek

Postby begbie_rentonspud » May 9th, 2010, 8:18 pm

I, for one, am not happy that Trish is full-fledged here on MC Comix... Wait, hold on! Before y'all get in a tizzy and start sending me hate mail (which BTW, you could send it to nikbegs@yahoo.com), I would just like to say I am a Trish fan like a tween is to the Jonas Bros. Confused? Well, I am a long winded gent and like to spend my time just blah blah blah-ing away. So I am not happy Trish has gone full-time... I am ecstatic! Kudos, madam. And you need not ask for guest covers. Just let me know... And that invite extends to the rest of the wonderful staff of MC Comix (but that should go up on another thread, I guess). Kudos, again. Here's to more wonderful kinky mindless superheroine hijinx!

Begbie "SickBoy" Rentonspud- est. 1998
begbie_rentonspud

Postby the_collector » May 10th, 2010, 4:27 pm

I'm totally 100% behind and for this. Many congrats to Trishbot on her appointment, and I look forward to seeing what other sexy treats your deliciously warped imagination gives us!

The Collector
the_collector

Return to Trishbot