New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby SuckerPunch » May 13th, 2010, 12:06 am

I'm loving this series! Another excellent update from you guys.

Keep up the fantastic work :D
"I'm making this up as i go"

Currently working on-
Tailor Made Part 5
A Tale with A Twist (Story completed, Release date TBA)

Coming soon...SuckerPunch's original stories 'Ladies of the Night'
SuckerPunch

Postby Jasmine » May 13th, 2010, 7:47 am

Holy Crap Pussycat this series is AWESOME! You know how I love heroine transformations and mind control. The past two chapters have me glued! Please keep up the great work! Loving it! Loving it!

I have to add a giggle to Kat going from superheroine to mindlessly bounding around the rooftops naked (even though she did have a purpose). The look on her face was spot on.
Jasmine

Postby TheAngelicOne » May 13th, 2010, 1:35 pm

Very nicely done issue! Was quite surprised at Pink Pussycat's fate at the end. Can't wait for issue 4! =D
TheAngelicOne

Postby Northern Chill » May 13th, 2010, 3:06 pm

Very good chapter! I'm not a big fan of furry transformations but it fit perfectly in this issue. Great dialogue and movement from setting to setting. Good stuff!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby mctek » May 13th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Hey gang!

Glad you like this issue 3, normally i'm not a furry person myself, but for Pink Pussycat I'll make an expection :twisted: we had two objectives with this issue and i think it came out pretty damn well, hang on, cause here comes more.

MCtek~

Sword and Shield #4

After years of work,putting down Doogan Tinker, and then having the peppy Pink pussycat transformed, the boss decides it's time to give Terra an assignment doogan didn't get to before he was fired. But what does Megan Plainsmith, girlfriend of Kari Lai have to do with it?

Coming soon!
Attachments
cover4.jpg
mctek

Postby begbie_rentonspud » May 19th, 2010, 8:15 pm

I am seriously and totally loving this series. The writing and art just blows me away. Keep up the great (with 'great' being an understatement) work.

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Trishbot » June 9th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Hey everyone. MC Tek and are back with a new installment in "Sword & Shield"!

As Ring Mistress arranges for her slaves to be auctioned off, Max Indeks calls with a very special offer to finish up some unfinished business! What devious schemes will these two dastardly villains concoct? Meanwhile, Megan Plainsmith steps into a costumed identity she thought she'd long since moved beyond and heads off onto the mean streets of Metrobay to fight some crime! But will the rusty heroine recapture her former glory, or is she doomed for an inevitable relapse of failure? Find out what the excitement is about in "Sword & Shield" issue 4, only at MCComix!

Check it out here! http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=7939

Thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby TheAngelicOne » June 10th, 2010, 11:29 am

You've absolutely outdone yourselves with this issue! I loved the Pink Pussycat as the Werekitty, just mindlessly acting more...kitty like. :3 Can't wait for Issue 5 (And Werekitty's "reward", haha! XD)
TheAngelicOne

Postby PsiLance » June 11th, 2010, 8:11 pm

Excellent issue :)
PsiLance

Postby begbie_rentonspud » June 13th, 2010, 4:33 pm

Another spectacular issue, guys... But just as a curious question, where could I order myself one of these models? :P

Keep up the awesome work,
Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Doctor Robo » June 13th, 2010, 9:21 pm

The transformed Pink Pussycat is one of the funniest things I have seen in a LONG time. Keep up the great work!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby mctek » June 13th, 2010, 11:31 pm

thanks guys working hard on it, gunna be little behind on #5, last week of finals, ya~y...>.> man i hate physics...

Doc- Pink's transformation was both a poke at her cat theme costume ID and see where i could take the story too. Personally i think this earns Terra some brownie points with Max.

Begbie- dude i do believe trishbot is taking orders!

Psilance - Thanks Psi, glad you liked it :D

AngelicOne- I'm sure Werekitty's reward was given promptly :D but i'm sure you'll like the coming stuff just as much. :D
mctek

Postby Northern Chill » June 14th, 2010, 12:10 pm

Great scenes between Ringmistress and the transformed Pink Pussycat and delightful dialogue. Ringmistress should really look at expanding those domestic dolls...they'd be very popular indeed.

Great stuff, Trishbot and MCtek!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby TheAngelicOne » July 1st, 2010, 5:48 pm

Well, front cover wise, you've outdone yourself again with issue 5's front cover mctek, Pussycat Goodness :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby Trishbot » July 14th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Hi y'all! MC Tek and I are here with a new "Sword & Shield" for you!

Pink Pussycat has gone missing, but that doesn't mean her friends and teammates haven't been searching all over for their bold and beautiful leader. But when the daring Action Cats receive a distress call and dart off to investigate, they find themselves falling right into Ring Mistress's evil trap! Meanwhile, Sword & Shield launch their own investigation in an attempt to find Shield's missing girlfriend, Megan, who Ring Mistress is holding hostage! But an unexpected appearance throws a wrench into Ring Mistress's plans. Will her evil deeds triumph, or will unplanned consequences lead to her downfall? Find out in "Sword & Shield", exclusively at MCComix!

Catch it here! http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=9966

I hope everyone enjoys it! Thanks for supporting MCComix, guys!
Trishbot

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot