New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby Akonkid » March 5th, 2010, 2:45 pm

Hey everyone. Trishbot and MC Tek have blessed us with an extra special hand-drawn hypno-themed comic! It takes place in the Metrobay universe, and will be carried on by myself and Finister Foul. So say hello to the first big Liberty Grove-Metrobay crossover!

But enough of that. Let's get to the sweet action:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4795

Hopefully a taste of more things to come. A big hand to these two for spending the last few months working on this!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield" #1!

Postby Jasmine » March 6th, 2010, 7:30 am

I am loving this already! I can't wait to see where this goes.
Jasmine

Postby GrimTidings » March 7th, 2010, 12:29 pm

I like the concept (although naked women stealing stuff is definitely not the way to keep a low profile). Lots of angles that could be exploited for a mind-controlled payoff. The art style is not what we usually get around here but a refreshing change. I guess my only (if you can call it that) complaint is... not enough pages! :)
GrimTidings

Postby the_collector » March 7th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Great work as always!
the_collector

Postby leto17 » March 7th, 2010, 6:20 pm

Thanks! This looks like alot of sexy fun!
leto17

Postby dumbtime » March 7th, 2010, 8:14 pm

This is looking great at the start. I think the collaboration idea is an awesome one. Can't wait to see more down the road.
dumbtime

Postby bluemax2 » March 9th, 2010, 9:45 am

Looks great so far. Love the concept. Can't wait to see what the Ringmistress does to the League.

Any idea when the next installment is coming?

thanks and keep up the good work.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Akonkid » April 23rd, 2010, 12:12 am

Hey everyone, I'm pleased to announce Trishbot and MC Tek's second issue of the hand-drawn "Sword & Shield" comic is now up and available for your viewing pleasure in the Free Gallery here at MCComix.

Trishbot says,

"There's a new villain in Liberty Grove and the League of Liberty is up for the fight of their lives! But who is this mysterious visitor that's capable of besting the best and brightest the city has to offer, and why would Metrobay heroine Pink Pussycat feel the need to track her down? Fists fly, drama unfolds, and minds are erased in this exciting new installment to "Sword & Shield", only at MCcomix!"

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5781
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby mctek » April 23rd, 2010, 12:19 am

Hey gang!

Mctek here, wanna thank akon again for posting my comic, hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as i did making it. hang tight cause you have more coming soon! While you're at it if you haven't checked out both akonkid's and trishbot/Finister Foul's comics please do so! Check my thread for details on #3 coming soon!

Mctek!
mctek

Postby ach202577 » April 26th, 2010, 6:23 pm

like the sword and shield nice job!!
on another note I really feel sorry for brian in vanishing act when/if vanishing girl ever gets over her enslavement if someone would do that to you what would you do in retaliation? I think in the case of a woman Lorena Bobbitt comes to mind maybe she'll let him come see it on weekends
ach202577

Postby mctek » April 28th, 2010, 11:04 pm

thanks ach, not honestly sure what akon has plan, but i'm sure it'll be awesome. Check out my thread for the lastest info for sword and shield, if u have any question be sure to drop me a line, on the thread or pm is cool. Hopefully you'll like the stuff that's coming down the line, til then enjoy akon's stuff!

MCtek~
mctek

Postby ach202577 » May 3rd, 2010, 10:01 am

this villian is going to take university city by storm wonder if she'll ever face the music keep up the good work
ach202577

Postby mctek » May 4th, 2010, 1:04 am

thanks ach, we'll see what happens, there are plenty of issues to go before this story arch is done. So it should be a fun ride.

MCtek~
mctek

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby Doctor Robo » May 11th, 2010, 2:28 pm

Just a quick housekeeping note: I have created a new gallery in the free area for Trishbot, and moved "Sword and Shield" there.

Please note the new link: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6155

Because of the numeric system for our albums, the previous links for "Sword and Shield" should continue to function properly.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby Trishbot » May 12th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Hey everyone. "Sword & Shield" #3 is now available for free in the Freebie Gallery.

Metrobay heroine Pink Pussycat has been on the prowl for the mastermind behind a spree of mind control-themed robberies and has chased the culprit all the way to Liberty Grove. But the chase was only half the trouble as Pink Pussycat stumbles upon noble Liberty Grove heroines, brainwashed to obey their new mistress! Can the peppy pink superheroine fend off the assaults of some of Liberty Grove's best fighters, or will she wind up just another victim of The Ringmistress? Find out in Sword & Shield #3, only at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6173

Hope you all enjoy!
Trishbot

Next

Return to Trishbot